PDA

View Full Version : Going away for a couple days

Jecht Tar
Sep 23rd, 2006, 01:06:53 PM
I'm leaving today to go to the coast and won't be back till Tuesday and probobly not posting till wedsday. It's really not that long of an absence, but I thought I'd give you guys a headsup regardless. :)

Character effected:
-Star Wars-
Ezra Na'chtion
Gavin Ravenna
Alexia Sturkov
Kyle Krogen
Kyzer Rayne
Shi'Rasha Akara
Zachariah Jak'el
Zereth Lancer
Alexander Bane
Dr. Zanon
Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Kane DarkHeart
Luna Eclypse
Neo-Genesis
Ragnarok
Xel-Naga
Tony Maxwell
Jecht Tar
-WoD-
Alexei Tvarivich
Ezra Khaine

Toodles!

Tony Maxwell
Sep 26th, 2006, 05:57:19 PM
I'm back, no worries there. Glad to see everyone missed me :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 26th, 2006, 08:34:35 PM
We were so devastated we couldn't bring ourselves to post about it. WB. :wave

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 26th, 2006, 10:54:55 PM
Given how many characters you have, taking note of your absense would've caused some kind of rip in the space-time continuum, resolving itself into a massive black-hole that inexorably consumed everything in its path...therefore, we try not to think about such things. :lol

Welcome back.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 27th, 2006, 12:22:04 AM
Next time he should only post the characters that are currently active. :mneh

Tony Maxwell
Sep 27th, 2006, 04:21:44 PM
Next time he should only post the characters that are currently active. :mneh

Pssh, what fun is that?

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 28th, 2006, 01:08:52 AM
I guess it was sorta like saying "Hay guys, I'm going on vacation, so don't expect to see Einstein, Nixon or Stalin around for a few days. Cya!"

EDIT: I also think we're beating a dead horse at this point. ^_^;

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 28th, 2006, 10:20:13 AM
:lol

No no, this is fun. ;)

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 28th, 2006, 11:34:30 AM
It is fun, haha. I don't know where to take it from here, though. We can draw crude images of the dungeon where Jecht keeps all of the alts he doesn't use. :D

Eternal suffering, and all that.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 28th, 2006, 11:44:55 AM
I'd imagine they're all sitting around in complete and utter boredom, drawing on the walls, that sort of thing. :p

Tony Maxwell
Sep 28th, 2006, 12:03:21 PM
drawing on the walls, that sort of thing. :p

Nah, Jaas ate the crayons last week... Maybe I should feed them? Oh well. I'm not a cruel man. I pull them out of the dungeon now and then, let them have a some fresh air, sunlight, and a post or two. :D

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 28th, 2006, 01:37:13 PM
I wonder if they ever get bored and form small tribes, a la Lord of the Flies? With all those Jedi, Sith and soldiers, there could be some pretty sweet inter-tribal wars. I sense a future RP opportunity. :lol

Shi'Rasha Akara
Sep 28th, 2006, 01:39:27 PM
*Crawls out of Dungeon and hacks up hairball*

I have many times considered creating a large beat-down thread between only my characters, seperating them into Jedi, Sith, Good/Neutral, and Bad/Scum. Never had the rocks to actually do it.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 28th, 2006, 01:45:22 PM
If we all ordered our alts to drown themselves in the (virutal) Pacific Ocean, eventually they'd make a bridge across it. I think a gigantic battle royale would be preferable to death by stagnation. ^_^;

Alexei Tvarivich
Sep 28th, 2006, 02:04:50 PM
A Battle Royale thread would be cool. We attempted that on another SW board, but it got far too cluttered and died out before we could finish it. But it was fun while it lasted. It was mostly a lot of people taking potshots at each other. But when is that not fun?

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 28th, 2006, 08:12:12 PM
The problem is, big threads like that are the most fun when there are a couple of trolls lying around, and AFAIK, we've pretty much cleared out SWFans' troll population.

...although I'm still here. :lol

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 28th, 2006, 08:38:38 PM
:shootin

Not for long!!!

:lol

Jecht Tar
Sep 29th, 2006, 02:50:10 PM
What kind of Trolls are we talking about here? Big ape-like brutes? (Oblivion), Powerful behemoths with leathery skin?(LotR), Green skinned, pointy eared Jamaican axe-throwers?(Warcraft), or Big lumbering stupid trolls of stone?(Discworld)