PDA

View Full Version : Six string slingin

Freddie Tibodeaux
Sep 22nd, 2006, 01:31:30 PM
Thing bout Chi-town see, is cold up abouts early on. Freddie buy him a coat fo to keep warm on the streets. He ain't got no car, but that don't confront him none. Dis city you don't need none. He gots on his walkin feet to take him where he need to be.

There's a club bout three blocks downways, and Freddie don't have nowhere else to be. So he throw his guitar cross de back and head off.

"Cho! Ain't dis a place!"

Freddie toss his smoke on the street. He dig these open mic joints. Any place a dude could start a drinkin tab and put money in his hat all at once be a cool gig. Plus, as a side, he could always drum up folks to pereuse his day job. He's scrapin fo the rent as is, so any help be hot hot.

Steppin thru the do, Freddie slung his case about, drummin his digits on top to get de barkeep's attention.

Fiona Devlin
Sep 22nd, 2006, 02:07:10 PM
:: Fiona appeared from the back and smiled as she recognized the man at the bar ::

"Freddie, nice of you to stop in."

Freddie Tibodeaux
Sep 22nd, 2006, 02:29:31 PM
Freddie got a grin and set his case down.

"Mais, twice we meetin in two diff'rent bars. Gotta be Deja Vu."

De barkeep come up, and Freddie shooshed him down wit a hand.

"Whachoo want? I got it."

Fiona Devlin
Sep 22nd, 2006, 02:42:11 PM
:: Fiona laughed and held up her hands ::

"No need. This is my place." she grinned.

Freddie Tibodeaux
Sep 22nd, 2006, 03:03:03 PM
Freddie grew his grin and raise a brow.

"Cho! An a proprietor to boot."

He took him a lookabout. De place was fine fine. Lotta class, atmosphere. Big ol' bar, lil' stage. Good ol' spot to pick, sho nuff.

Freddie shuffle him on out anotha smoke and lit up.

"Don't s'pose you needin musical style accompaniment in yo establishment, Miss Fiona?"

Fiona Devlin
Sep 23rd, 2006, 12:07:27 PM
:: Fiona spied Freddie's guitar case ::

"I was just about to ask you that."