PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Movie Moment - Week 2

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 16th, 2006, 04:57:51 PM
We all have them - the moment in a movie where it is just so incredibly awesome that chills run down your arms and up your back. Just listening to the music can take you back there, to the first time you saw it.

Welcome to week 2 of our quest to find the most incredible moment in movie making history! The top two choices from this week's poll will be entered into the finals, coming up in four weeks.

Feel free to continue to nominate movie moments for the next three preliminary rounds. :)

Also, the voting is public, so we'll all know what you voted for. :D A very cool option. If you vote with more than one account I'll find out, and it'll just make me mad to have to do all the math to figure out the actual results, so that's something you should keep in mind. ;) There was no problems with that in the last poll, just thought I'd mention it this time.

Rod Stafford
Sep 16th, 2006, 09:12:38 PM
"Easy miss, I've got you."

"You've got me? Who's got you!?"

:D

Dimitri Vojslav
Sep 17th, 2006, 01:07:39 PM
"Say Jim, whoo!"

"Excuse me!"

"Thats a bad out-fit! Whoo!"

That should have been in there - my fave part of the film, lol!

Tony Maxwell
Sep 18th, 2006, 06:01:25 PM
I had to go with the Matrix. I havn't even seen most of the movies on this list.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 18th, 2006, 06:38:18 PM
Its going to be hard to come up with a first and second place if this keeps up. ;)

Dimitri Vojslav
Sep 19th, 2006, 08:18:55 AM
The single greatest moment in the Lord of the Rings, for me, was when Frodo and Sam were halfway up Mount Doom...

"Come on Mr. Frodo. I can't carry it for you - but I can carry you!"

:cry

Fiona Devlin
Sep 19th, 2006, 08:21:28 AM
Vader - "I'm your daddy."
Luke - "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Noooooooooooo!!!"

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 21st, 2006, 02:03:42 PM
The single greatest moment in the Lord of the Rings, for me, was when Frodo and Sam were halfway up Mount Doom...

"Come on Mr. Frodo. I can't carry it for you - but I can carry you!"

:cry

Ah, this IS a great moment. Chills every time!

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 21st, 2006, 02:32:39 PM
It's unfair putting Star Wars moments in these... they're going to win every time :p

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 21st, 2006, 02:59:06 PM
I swear this was the last one. And the others didn't win in the first poll, so there. :mneh

edit: for those who are concerned about "I am your Father" ruining the point of these polls, I am planning on keeping it out of the final poll. For those who aren't concerned about it, then never mind. :)

Oriadin
Sep 22nd, 2006, 02:51:26 AM
How about

Steve McQueen on the motorbike in the great escape? one day he's gonna do it!
In The Shawshank Redemption when you descover he's escaped?
They may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom
I am Spartacus!