PDA

View Full Version : A royal quandary...

Darth Callidus
Sep 13th, 2006, 08:37:00 AM
I want to have Callidus take his students away on training missions and such like, to acquire saber crystals and generally spread malevolence throughout the galaxy, but how to do it realistically? After all, having the Queen, Prime Minister and royal Princess vanish all together would surely be difficult to excuse.

Razielle Alastor
Sep 13th, 2006, 09:25:02 AM
I was pondering this very thing once before. All I came up with was that Razielle might want to have Adraudia with her to go "mourn the loss of her family and such". Some kind of fallicy about a memorial service or something? So along those lines with all the goings on in Iziz at present, maybe the excuse could be that the Prime Minister only wished for a select few to know where the Queen and her ward were headed as a precaution? Being the gentlemen he is he could even offer to go with them for protection?

Salem Ave
Sep 13th, 2006, 09:33:53 AM
Yes, that would be plausible. I also had the thought of a diplomatic mission, a royal visit somewhere, but I don't suppose that would excuse Salem's absence. The mourning, on the other hand, probably would.

Jecht Tar
Sep 13th, 2006, 07:10:41 PM
Well, the Queen could always ask Jecht to cover for her. Dismiss anyone trying to gain and audience, perhaps under the lie that the Queen is ill or not feeling well. The Princess would be, of course, with the Queen so no one would see the either of them. That would cover up the Royals. Aint sure about Salem. He could just leave on "official" business. Diplomacy and all that.

But if you three left on official business, a group diplomatic mission, then who'd be running the palace in your absence? Dalamar?

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 13th, 2006, 07:11:22 PM
I would be more than happy to run the place in your absence, Salem. >D

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2006, 07:17:25 PM
who'd be running the palace in your absence? Dalamar?

:lol:lol:lol... *wipes tear from eye* Oh, ho. Haha. You crack me up.

Razielle Alastor
Sep 13th, 2006, 07:24:33 PM
wakka wakka wakka..

LOL! :)

Dalamar DeSang
Sep 13th, 2006, 11:30:44 PM
Laugh now, Cry later. Wink, Wink

Adraudia Basillie
Sep 14th, 2006, 09:25:19 AM
I would be more than happy to run the place in your absence, Salem. >D

No way in hell am I leaving now :p

Jecht Tar
Sep 14th, 2006, 08:09:59 PM
*Pats Queen's hand* "There, there. You can't hold on to it forever. It's best let go now, before you get attached," *Hands Queen a fully loaded Desert Eagle handgun* "Or not..."

Razielle Alastor
Sep 14th, 2006, 08:48:16 PM
I don't suppose we'll be gone that long? It shouldn't be too terrible of an issue.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 14th, 2006, 10:19:15 PM
Depends. What if something goes wrong and the Queen gets killed while out adventuring?!

Well I know it wouldn't happen, but still. ;)

Jecht Tar
Sep 15th, 2006, 08:57:29 PM
Can I sit on the throne while your gone? You know, just once or twice? I just, you know, want to know what it feels like? I promise I won't wear your royal garments while doing so... er...

Adraudia Basillie
Sep 15th, 2006, 09:00:22 PM
The throne is for my royal hiney!!!! No one else's!!!!!

Well, you are becoming a Royal Pain so maybe :p

So far the only thing that makes sense is having Raz and Salem go off and do something since you're going public.

:: is going to die a lonely old hag :: :cry

edit - damn you editor!!! I miss swearing in our locked forums :(

Razielle Alastor
Sep 15th, 2006, 10:10:45 PM
So far the only thing that makes sense is having Raz and Salem go off and do something since you're going public.

Yes, that. But I still think that with the Queen being Razielle's guardian, techincally, that it would make sense for her to go with Razielle to some kind of "thing" for her family.

:: is going to die a lonely old hag :: :cry

BS. You have very keen prospects ahead, I have forseen it. It was a verra nice view, btw.. ;)

Adraudia Basillie
Sep 15th, 2006, 10:16:05 PM
Okay first point is true but finding alone time to train is going to be a PITA ... :)

You have foreseen this?

Lies! :cry

Razielle Alastor
Sep 15th, 2006, 10:17:43 PM
Did you see the definition thingy for my name? It says "In Raz we trust". The same applies to you, Your Heiny.

:D

Jecht Tar
Sep 16th, 2006, 11:44:20 AM
Don't worry, your majesty, you'll always have me :)

Adraudia Basillie
Sep 16th, 2006, 12:32:48 PM
:: starts to perk up ::

Salem Ave
Nov 10th, 2006, 03:06:48 PM
I was just thinking about this. I'm thinking that since we are a planet indepedent of the Empire and the Republic, it would be a good idea to make some friends. Onderon, as far as I'm aware, has no navy to speak of, in spite of having a mighty mighty army. So, I was thinking that we could approach a planet with a strong navy to propose an alliance. Hapes was the first one that came to mind, just because I love the Hapans really. So that is one way we could get off planet - having a visit to the Consortium to see the Queeny.

Adraudia Basillie
Nov 10th, 2006, 08:36:37 PM
Oh I love this!!! It makes excellent sense Jen!

... Maybe I can sneak in the Hapan Queen pawning off one of her male sons off on Adraudia too as part of the alliance >_>

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 10th, 2006, 08:44:40 PM
That gives me an excuse to play Prince Tristan. Huzzah.

To paraphrase the words of Nupraptor, "we must consumate this alliance."

Adraudia Basillie
Nov 10th, 2006, 08:58:17 PM
:lol :lol :lol

Omg I remember that.

Question ... should we go through with such an alliance o_o

:: sniffles at Victer ::

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 10th, 2006, 09:11:45 PM
I doubt that either party would be pleased at being forced into a partnership, but the Queen of Hapes isn't someone you say no to, is she, Raz? :p

Adraudia Basillie
Nov 10th, 2006, 09:23:45 PM
Yeah well, my scepter is bigger then hers! And I'm a Queen too!

:: reads the fine print about Royal Arranged marriages and to stfu ::

Damn!

!

Oh wait!

:: starts humming secret rendevous ::

:mischief

Razielle Alastor
Nov 11th, 2006, 12:34:23 PM
The Hapan Queen is a joy and a pleasure. I'm sure I don't know what you mean. ;)

Jecht Tar
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:29:02 PM
Do I get anything out of this alliance? Like perhaps a nice, shiny, not to mention extremely big and sharp, sword? Perhaps a special, and perhaps magical, sword; like Clouds sword from FF7, that would be sweet. That would worm my little black bearded heart... my heart has a beard? Scary...

Or I might just settle for some more armor polish and a new dart board for the barracks. Nothing warms my heart more then watching the guardsmen polish rust and shoot the dart board with siege weapons.

Evidentally there are a great many things that warm my sometimes bearded heart.

Razielle Alastor
Nov 12th, 2006, 07:39:10 PM
MEAT!

We'll send you a nice Christmas meat.

Jecht Tar
Nov 18th, 2006, 04:08:19 PM
Sweetness!