PDA

View Full Version : Mark Forum Read

Solani Naleen
Sep 11th, 2006, 08:18:56 PM
Is it just me, or do the forums not have the 'Mark Forum Read' button anymore because I can't for the life of me find it. If it is there, could someone please direct me to it.

I can find the 'Mark Fourms Read' button on the main page though.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 11th, 2006, 08:22:57 PM
On the navigation bar (which reads User CP, Register, FAQ) and so on, if you click Quick Links you should see Mark Forums Read second from the top :) You can access that link from any page that you're viewing.

Alternately, if you're on the main forum index, the link is just above the What's Going On? (aka Who's Online) area.

Solani Naleen
Sep 11th, 2006, 08:27:13 PM
Thank-you, but that link marks All the Forums Read. Sorry to be such a pain, but I'm wanting the button that will only mark individual forums read.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 11th, 2006, 08:30:33 PM
Ah, sorry I misunderstood ^_^; I'll blame that on being up too late. In each forum, just below the page number listings, there are two menus - Forum Tools and Search this Forum. Forum Tools has the link you are looking for - 'Mark This Forum Read'.

Solani Naleen
Sep 11th, 2006, 08:33:34 PM
Thank-you Dasq. And it's understandable that you misunderstood. Again, thanx

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 11th, 2006, 08:35:10 PM
Not a problem. Happy to help :)

Katarina Gordislava
Sep 11th, 2006, 09:50:23 PM
Double clicking on the "new post" indicator by the forum name will also mark a forum read. It does not mark sub-forums, however.