PDA

View Full Version : Personnel Network

Travis North
Sep 9th, 2006, 09:50:55 AM
I've been thinking over the past couple of days to write a biography for this character, highlighting his history and military service. Seeing as it is data on the character I believe it would be proper to place it in the Personnel Network section as I believe that was the intended duty for that board to perform, a place to look up information on members of the Empire. I'm posting this here to make sure I would be correct in what I plan to do.

As well would it be possible to create a personnel listings thread pinned in the Personnel Network board. It would show all members of the Empire, including what rank they are, and what section of the Empire they are in. And perhaps in the future, act as a contents page linking the names of personnel to the corresponding biography, should others like to post them.

Karl Valten
Sep 9th, 2006, 10:43:23 AM
Excellent idea, we had a thread sort of like this pre-reset. I've always intended to do something like this, but I procrastinate. I say go ahead with it.

Lamar Starworth
Sep 9th, 2006, 06:02:59 PM
Well if it's going to be done, I'll definately create my biography for the character.

Karl Valten
Sep 9th, 2006, 08:14:09 PM
We could also put 'em up in the swfans wiki for all to see...brag about our exploits and the empire's glory. :)