PDA

View Full Version : What is the Official Status of the Jedi Order

Terran Starek
Sep 8th, 2006, 01:20:16 PM
I was just thinking about this. What is the official status of the Jedi Order as of right now? I know we've got a few Knights/Masters spread out there, but has there been any specific structure established?

Terran is on his way (IC) and I'm really interested in seeing him be a part of rebuilding the Order. However, I wanted to make sure that I was clear on everything first. :)

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 8th, 2006, 01:57:30 PM
The Jedi Order hasn't existed since before the Jedi Purge. The only organization that the Jedi have is amongst the small travelling groups that have formed, e.g. Serena, Morgan and Rhianna... so there isn't really any structure right now.

Terran Starek
Sep 8th, 2006, 06:37:09 PM
Good to know, good to know. I wanted to be clear on that. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 8th, 2006, 06:55:47 PM
Serena is actively trying to find more Jedi, if you want to get in on the ground level of the new Order (or Enclave), then we should meet up. :thumbup

Lianna Mal Pannis
Sep 8th, 2006, 07:33:41 PM
:: is getting closer ::

Soon soon I shall be kidnapped with Adia and Ridwan :D

Terran Starek
Sep 9th, 2006, 08:11:06 AM
Serena is actively trying to find more Jedi, if you want to get in on the ground level of the new Order (or Enclave), then we should meet up. :thumbup

Definitely. Terran is close to meeting up with Dasquian, who will hopefully laison him with Serena. 'Bout to start that thread. :)

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 9th, 2006, 08:12:32 AM
What would you guys do without me to hook you all up? :cool:

Vishan Korogoth
Sep 9th, 2006, 09:46:00 AM
As I said, Grace and Dasq are the Force Nexus of insanity!

Terran Starek
Sep 9th, 2006, 12:34:46 PM
Seriously. It's like a Jedi dating service! :)

Singles Profile: Terran Starek
Very Sensitive (Force Sensitive, that is)
Enjoys long walks on the beach
Prefers the lightsaber color of green
No mind tricks, please

Ira Yahff
Sep 9th, 2006, 02:56:49 PM
What ever happened with Kyle Krogen's grouping. I know some went inactive, but I know Kyle isn't.

Serena Laran
Sep 10th, 2006, 11:42:52 AM
You'd have to ask him. :)

Oriadin
Sep 14th, 2006, 03:42:21 AM
Oriadins been hiding out on Delaya since the purge but hes now come into contact with Estelle Russard who is taking him to the Rebal Alliance. Until now he didnt know for sure that any other Jedi survived, although he felt that they did.

Ira Yahff
Sep 16th, 2006, 05:06:44 PM
And so the roaches draw back into the hole...of hope.