PDA

View Full Version : My Desk

sirdizzy
Sep 4th, 2006, 02:18:23 PM
its become one little corner for displaying things

It does have some pretty awesome things on it
my pig piggy bank (so sue me I always wanted a piggy bank and I never got one that damn thing has like a $100 in change in it because I never spend my change)
an authentic optimus prime toy from my childhood
my little money buddha by the piggy bank of course
a leprachaun candy jar (right now it has cinnamon bears in it
a four queens shot glass from vegas
2 grand canyon shot glasses (I just bought a broncos shot glass to put by them, my wife collects shot glasses and this is the few I have bought for myself while she has over 100 of them)
Some poker chips from vegas
My mini broncos gumball helmet (this is the new logo one, when I was a kid I spent 2 years collecting all 28 teams but they got loss somewhere along the way which makes me sad, I have been looking through ebay to try and get a replacement set and I just bought and old broncos logo mini pocket pro helmet to go with the new logo one)
Various star wars toys, including a number of yodas and a yoda pez dispencer with actual pez in it, slave leia, han and luke as stormtroopers, burger king toys of anakin, vader, darth maul. yoda, obi wan
My superman cup with like 50 pens in it
stapler, post it note pad, remotes to the dvd player and tv in the bedroom plus the tv series dvds I am on right now, cell phone, wallet and some ibuproferin
and my broncos zippo lighter

http://www.sirdizzy.org/images/desk.jpg

Jedieb
Sep 7th, 2006, 05:30:53 PM
I could swear that fat Leprachaun is staring at me out of the corner of his eye. IT'S REALLY FREAKING ME OUT!

Aside from that, nice desk!

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 10th, 2006, 09:31:28 AM
little toys and knicknacks are fun :D

Let's see here. My desk has:

1) Navy coffee mug (full of yummy Lactaid chocolate milk :yum )
2) Scanner
3) Stack of CD's
4) Cordless phone
5) Prisma markers
6) Box of Kamel Red Lights
7) Fancy three dollar lighter
8) Assorted micron pens (one still in packaging), pencil, and eraser
9) Two phonecards
10) Flashlight
11) Random unused Speedstream 5100 modem
12) Headset for those way rare Skype chats
13) Wristwatch I keep meaning to start wearing
14) Shuttle from a Sulzer Ruti loom
15) Stormtrooper carbine from who knows which stormie action figure
16) A spoon? wtf o_O
17) Glass cleaner
18) Alabama State Trooper Association 2006 active supporter decal - I donated to them and they sent it to me. It won't get me out of tickets or give me any special privilages, so it's no good to me :p

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2006, 08:40:41 AM
Back when I had a desk, my little Lego Harry Potter lived there, along with a little figure of Luke Skywalker fighting with a little figure of a pirate... all overseen by a 12" Wolverine. To be honest, it looked as if the pirate was winning!

Oriadin
Sep 13th, 2006, 08:49:22 AM
Back when I had a desk, my little Lego Harry Potter lived there

I love lego...

Karl Valten
Sep 13th, 2006, 03:21:50 PM
Wow, everythings nice and organized. I have random stuff strewn about on mine: old batteries, rogue pen caps, free custard tokens for Culver's, a swiss army knife sheath, sunscreen, 3 year old school papers.....the list goes on.

sirdizzy
Sep 20th, 2006, 11:36:20 PM
I have OCD, if anything gets out of my place on my desk, I practically twitch

I should take a new picture, I added a broncos shot glass, a pocket pro old style broncos helmet, and a picture of the signficant other