PDA

View Full Version : Request to join the Rebellion

Bloodcrest
Sep 4th, 2006, 01:33:03 PM
And if you don't I'll just be some kind of 'unorganized' rebel against the Empire. :D Anyways, here's a clean-cut, straight-forward summary of his bio.

Name: Racuto Bloodcrest
Race: Human
Home-sector: Etti IV, Corporate Sector
Previous occupations: Corporate Sector Espo. Corporate Sector Wanna-be Space Pirate. Occasional bodyguard.
Specialities: dogfighting, decent marksman, trained in hand-to-hand combat, riot/mass crowd control, and a working knowledge on starship engineering.

History: Born to a fairly wealthy family on Etti IV in the Corporate Sector, Racuto Bloodcrest was destined to a position in the Security (military) branch of the Corporate Sector Authority. It was in the academy that he was first labeled as having a problem with authority after succeeding in several training missions outside of certain parameters. Nonetheless he graduate from the academy near the top of his class. It was shortly after his graduation that the Galactic Empire began pulling some its business from several corporations in the Corporate Sector, Racuto's father's company being one of them. Unable to recover from the sudden lack of business, Bloodcrest transporting Services Inc. went bankrupt. Racuto's parents had their citizenships taken away and Racuto was discharged from the CSA. To try to support his family, Racuto took one of the prototype ships left from his father's business and, with help from some sympathetic ship dealers and junkyard owners, managed to create an agile, hit-and-run spacecraft that could jump in and out of hyperspace fairly quickly. Although he wasn't well armed, Racuto managed to pirate just enough credits out of people to keep his family in a decent housing complex with at least two meals a day. Eventually, his parents became sick like many laborers do and unable to pay for medical attention and incapable of attacking a medical transport, Racuto was forced to slowly watch his once proud parents die.

After his parents' deaths, Racuto Bloodcrest left the Corporate Sector completely and headed for the Outer Rim where he planned to make money pirating until he could properly outfit his ship. When he heard of the Rebellion against the Empire, Racuto saw it as a way to kill two birds with one stone. He could probably find some decent equipment with the Rebels and could also strike back at those he saw as the indirect cause of his parents' deaths. After a couple of months doing odd jobs, Racuto finally decided to go to follow the Corellian Run coreward in search of Rebel operatives that could get him connected.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 4th, 2006, 03:00:49 PM
Is there any specific area of the Rebellion that you're interested in becoming part of?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Alliance_Special_Forces
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rebel_Alliance_Fleet

^ Those two pages should help you decide.

Let me know which branch you like the look of.

Bloodcrest
Sep 4th, 2006, 06:25:29 PM
Bloodcrest would join the Rebel Special Forces under the Mercenary category with SpaceOps or Urban Guerrillas as the two specialities.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 5th, 2006, 07:42:26 AM
SpecForce members are generally confined to one area, I think. So, you could be a hired mercenary, but only really work for one of the two divisions you mentioned :)

Bloodcrest
Sep 5th, 2006, 10:05:11 AM
In that case, SpaceOps would be the one of the two.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 5th, 2006, 10:08:31 AM
Cool. Do you want to RP out how you joined the group?

Bloodcrest
Sep 5th, 2006, 10:11:20 AM
I will, but I haven't decided how and where yet. At the moment, I have limited time online and will have to proceed further with it later today. (As it is, I'm on my lunch break :P)