PDA

View Full Version : Chicago

Fiona Devlin
Aug 28th, 2006, 05:05:08 PM
Anyone interested in working on ideas for this city, please contact me or Michele. We need more things going on in Chicago.

Grym Kandle
Aug 28th, 2006, 10:27:18 PM
I'm game with my character Cyrill Nineman, I just gotta get his char up to speed... But we can start working to some ideas if you want?

Thaddeus Post
Aug 28th, 2006, 10:32:37 PM
Just move to London, we have lots of stuff going on there. ;)

Keiran Chael
Aug 29th, 2006, 12:24:17 AM
Puppy for you..? :D

Helena Elross
Aug 29th, 2006, 12:33:22 AM
I'd be interested in doing something with my new vampire, but it'll have to wait till after labor day (when my life will hopefully be settled down a bit :x)

Fiona Devlin
Aug 29th, 2006, 07:09:55 AM
Originally posted by Thaddeus Post
Just move to London, we have lots of stuff going on there. ;)

Oh hush you! :mneh Chicago is important too. :cat

And for those of you that replied, I hope to get plotting with you soon. :D

Sprocket Gearhead
Aug 29th, 2006, 08:03:51 PM
*Puts on Jonas mask*

That sounds like a good idea. Count me in.....any intel you need, Jonas has it or can get it. For a price.

Zem Vymes
Aug 30th, 2006, 09:12:24 PM
I'm all about this. I know I let that thread with you guys stale out, but I'm trying to get back into the mood. I really need to actually get Freddie off the ground, so if you'd like to tag along in something that would be cool.

Delia Rose
Sep 15th, 2006, 12:37:42 AM
Reviving this thread!

Chicago needs some major storylines, or one major crisis that will affect everyone involved with the city (Garou, Vampires, Immortals and Humans). If it could possibly be tied to the whole Baali/London story, that would be great (wink wink) but something seperate would work too.

I have a Silent Strider to add to the mix, so if anyone has any ideas, post them so we can get discussing what we want to do :)

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 15th, 2006, 07:48:16 AM
It's not unfeasible to think that Baa'li in the US would hear of what's going on in London and start their own little revolt... but I think Chicago should have something unique :D

I know we are being slow on getting our Pentex plot off the ground (in What Mystery Lies in a Dead Mans Eyes), but that only really effects the Garou anyway. A little while back I suggested that maybe the Nikitu could make an appearance, but they would be more trouble to Kindred (Nosferatu) than anyone else.

You guys need some Sabbat over there :p

Fiona
Sep 15th, 2006, 08:14:59 AM
Yes, it's been 13 years since the Sabbat made a move for the city. Hoping to have the background posted before I leave today. Just waiting to hear back on some pms I sent to Miranda and Morgan.

Lucretia
Sep 15th, 2006, 09:25:49 AM
and finally, Chicago has a Prince. :D

Turns out the write up isn't gonna get done today like I hoped. So I'm shooting for Tomorrow.

Mandy with an I
Sep 15th, 2006, 09:31:19 AM
I don't know enough about the real baddies in WoD to know what could affect everything, although having some Sabbat would be a start. :x

Alexei Tvarivich
Sep 15th, 2006, 10:18:48 AM
Ezra Khaine, my Lasombra Vamp, is in Chicago and Alexei is in the United States, at large.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 15th, 2006, 12:10:54 PM
I don't know enough about the real baddies in WoD to know what could affect everything, although having some Sabbat would be a start. :x

The fact is that the various games (Vampire, Werewolf, Mage, etc) generally weren't meant to crossover, so there aren't a whole lot of enemies that can present a real threat to anymore than one group.

Having an Antideluvian(one of the vampire clan founders) rise would probably be a way of incorporating everyone, but that would be absolutely massive and I'd probably say we should hold off on that for a while.. because that would affect the whole world.

Fiona
Sep 15th, 2006, 12:18:19 PM
The Technocracy is pretty bad. As are Nephandi. Either possibility would be a threat to everyone.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 15th, 2006, 12:30:24 PM
The Nephandi are quite similar to the Baa'li. The Technocracy seems like more of a passive threat, though I don't really have much of a knowledge on them. From what I read, it seems as if they are actually helping the Vampires and Werewolves, since although there modus operandi is to eliminate supernatural creatures, most of the time they just end up hiding them from the eyes of mortals.

That being said... I think the Technocracy would be more interesting :)

Rod Stafford
Sep 15th, 2006, 01:28:54 PM
I see the Technocracy as the Galactic Empire of WoD, and think of them individually as being much in the same vein as the agents from The Matrix. I think the Technocracy has a great deal of potential.

Sanis Prent
Sep 16th, 2006, 12:23:49 AM
I don't know where Freddie fits into the mix. Right now, he's as I had him planned in the get-go...a faith healer with a penchant for getting into rough business and knowing how to shoot his way out.

I'm more than willing to work with anybody in Chi-town if I can get a little direction here.

Fiona Devlin
Sep 16th, 2006, 12:58:30 PM
I think setting up Freddie with a job or a regular gig at Fiona's club would be a good way to integrate him. Then we can take it from there. ;)

Sanis Prent
Sep 16th, 2006, 04:29:05 PM
Works for me :)

Terran Starek
Sep 20th, 2006, 01:52:01 PM
Vincent is official, and I want to establish him as having a strong role in the Chicago Underworld of organized crime.

I'd be really interested in writing up a brief history/status of the organized crime in Chicago (vampire and human) if that would help get the city put together. I need something to do anyway. :D It would help flesh things out.

Vivien Galati
Sep 20th, 2006, 05:39:49 PM
ok, that sounds good. also, pm my Fiona account when you're on tomorrow.

Miranda Tarkin
Sep 20th, 2006, 07:35:36 PM
I think she means her Fiona Devlin account. There is also a Fiona one but that is just for one certain RP :mneh

Fiona Devlin
Sep 21st, 2006, 06:15:05 AM
yes, what she said. :D

thankies, wabbit. :hug

Nicky Raine
Sep 28th, 2006, 01:29:50 PM
Just so every knows who is in chicago I'm helping with some of baddies to stir up trouble one of the big storylines starting in Chicago right now Involves A hunter *The Mark and the current prince there Peterson*.

This storyline will lead nto Peterson eminate demise and the rise of a knew Prince for chicago. They storyline is starting out small but will spread out to affect more societies in chicago. It is a big enough story at least so far for what has been planned to pull in most of the vampires and werewolves and hunters.

It starts out with a little war between the anarchs and cami. Then spreads after Peterson dies and the Mark gets a chance at his revenge (what ever that revenge might be you will have to wait and see).

The mark is a hunter who plays a dangers game for his own gain and now for revenge. So a hunter will be the primary bady in chicago for a bit causing a stir until he dies or disapears. :)

Jude
Sep 29th, 2006, 01:39:00 PM
I'm not sure how to get Jude mixed up in all of this, but he seems to follow chaos everywhere - or maybe it's the other way 'round - so I'm certain that he'll fit in somewhere.

Malick Raine
Sep 29th, 2006, 02:05:04 PM
Chaos is the marks mark. lol