PDA

View Full Version : Rupert Grint gets Driving Lessons

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 28th, 2006, 01:03:03 PM
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/drivinglessons.html

Check out the trailer... Ron Weasley is acting in a movie who's title doesn't start with Harry Potter!

Though I think we all can agree that "Harry Potter and the Driving Lessons" would do much better at the box office. ;)

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 28th, 2006, 01:37:05 PM
Good to see that he and Mrs. Weasley are keeping themselves busy between Harry's adventures.

Droo
Aug 28th, 2006, 02:05:02 PM
That looks hilarious. Julie Walters is a legend. :cool

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 28th, 2006, 02:23:57 PM
D'oh, she plays Mrs. Weasley too? *faceslap* I can't believe I missed that. :o

Rutabaga
Aug 28th, 2006, 05:19:26 PM
I love British comedies, so that does indeed look fun. With the extra added twist for us Potter fans to appreciate :).

I've been predicting that Rupert Grint will have a great career in comedy once the Potter movies are finished, maybe this movie will help to prove it :).

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 28th, 2006, 11:20:03 PM
Rupert is a very funny, and he looks funny in this movie. I agree with you Jinn I think he will have a good career in comedy when the Potter movies are finished.

jjwr
Aug 29th, 2006, 07:09:30 AM
I've been waiting for him to do something else. He's great in Potter and has real potential outside of the franchise.

Droo
Aug 30th, 2006, 07:55:03 AM
Just saw an advert for this on ITV. It looks like we're getting to see it on a standard broadcasting channel this Autumn. :)

Droo
Dec 17th, 2006, 05:06:01 PM
It premiered finally tonight. I absolutely loved it. There was melodrama all over the place but it was done right and Julie Walters was such a joy to watch, and absolutely hilarious to boot. I was quite suprised at how touching I found the film, particularly the scenes between Ben and his father. All in all, I recommend this to anyone who is able to catch it in the future. A very pleasant and entertaining film.