PDA

View Full Version : Evaluate my character

Jecht Tar
Aug 25th, 2006, 06:01:34 PM
Because I'm just cool like that :) And I am not getting on the bandwagon. I'm driving it!

Star Wards
Warning! I am posting the entire list! So just pick and choose. Tis also in alphepetical order

Alexander Bane
Alexia Sturkov
Ezra Na'chtion
Gavin Ravenna
Kyle Krogen
Kyzer Rayne
Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Jecht Tar
Kane DarkHeart
Luna Eclypse
Neo-Genesis
Ragnarok
Shi'Rasha Akara
Tony Maxwell
Xel-Naga
Zachariah Jak'el
Zanon O'hara
Zereth Lancer

WoD

Alexei Tvarivich
Ezra Khaine

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 25th, 2006, 06:07:44 PM
You fool, *I* am driving the bandwagon!

I'll get to your eval in a minute or three. Good grief that's a long list.

Jecht Tar
Aug 25th, 2006, 07:09:36 PM
You can pick and choose which ones you want to eval. Most of those on the list have never see the light of post-resetness and most of them are so inactive they're dead. Just eval the ones ya want :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 27th, 2006, 12:43:19 PM
Well to be honest, its really hard to pick out what characters are still around from that list. Since we're only really talking about chars that are still around since the reset and active I think that narrows your list down to:

Alexia Sturkov
Kyle Krogen
Zereth Lancer
Jecht Tar
Xel-Naga
Zachariah Jak'el
Ragnarok

WoD
Alexei Tvarivich
Ezra Khaine

Alexei

I approve the name change, but I wish you would RP with this Garou! I liked his personality,: sort of stiff and overbearing, but also slightly naive when it comes to the things of humans. He's only been in one RP that I know of and I'd love to see more.

Ezra

Again, we need to see more from this American vampire. ;) I liked what I saw, but its been a long time since you've played him.

Jecht Tar

He's the strong, silent type. A loyal guardsman to the core, I think Jecht could be the perfect character to save the day in a future RP. He respects his leader, Gen. Devious, but is sort of a wild man on the inside. I expect him to run around cutting people's heads off with his huge swords. ;) He displays remarkable restraint in not doing so. :mneh Post more as him!

Zak

Zak makes me giggle - he's so young and fresh-faced it seems almost a shame that Bette and Shadow Squadron are going to totally ruin him. ;)

Hawkins Grime
Aug 27th, 2006, 01:21:32 PM
I've only had the experience of reading Zereth Lancer's, Jak'el's, Jecht Tar and I thought Ms. Sturkov had her mind set for the invasion of the Sith Order which I'm still looking forward to of course for my own agenda :D

Zereth Lancer - What an excellent authority figure you've made out of him. You've done a good job taking a lead in the Sith Order with this char and I think you've still got a lot of elbow room for developing the character. Which is good because you've done so much with him already, you haven't limited him in any way really. He plays into a good, strong character from the shadows that many of the hopeful 'sithlings' look to for guidance.

Jecht Tar - I haven't seen a lot on this one but the character looks like he fits well into the cast of characters present on Onderon. He adds a role that isn't in a severe position of authority and isn't necessarily meshed in a bajillion political agendas and thus can act without having to worry about so many consequences bearing on him. I'd use this to your advantage if I were you. ;)