PDA

View Full Version : Of Turkey basters and Martial Artist fisting

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 25th, 2006, 07:45:12 AM
I was perusing DotNet tonight looking for something else and I came across somethign that gave me a bit of a smile on my face.....

http://dotnet.sw-fans.net/archdisp.php?id=19

For a moment I wondered what the hell that was about, then recalled the turkey baster. And that lead to frying pans, martial artist fisting, then all sorts of funny that I've read or been neck deep in over a very long time.

Not lately tho. Doesnt this place feel the lesser for it? I can remember what a riot we could turn this place into, the thread wreckages that would pop up.....

Somehow this place seems to make the ordinary ridiclous and hilarious. And thinking o the ordinary, I just slipped off the chair and had a power nap. That is, if you call a nap a coma.

Alpha
Aug 25th, 2006, 09:41:27 AM
I remember some of the train wrecks in Yog's B&G...Youre right. We could get completely insane without seeming to try. I miss those. :)

Karl Valten
Aug 25th, 2006, 11:25:17 AM
I miss the 500+ post spam threads we could get going in the imperial forums.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 25th, 2006, 11:57:46 AM
What!? You think this place is missing something!?

It's a shame none of you can do anything about it. Best to just bemoan the 'good old days'. :rolleyes

Crystal
Aug 25th, 2006, 01:40:35 PM
I can start spamming up the forums again or something. Will that make it better?

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 25th, 2006, 04:00:19 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
What!? You think this place is missing something!?

It's a shame none of you can do anything about it. Best to just bemoan the 'good old days'. :rolleyes

For completely missing the point of this thread, I hereby sentance you to a week swimming with concrete boots in a tank full of Ewoks with frikking laserbeams. Yes, my evil plan has been uncovered, I have Ewoks with laser beams. Lets see all you other protoevils top that!

Karl Valten
Aug 25th, 2006, 04:31:58 PM
*whistles*

S'il, dinner time, there's ewoks in the pool again.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 25th, 2006, 05:08:43 PM
Don't be ridiculous, I can't swim in concrete boots!

*sinks* :eek

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 25th, 2006, 05:29:02 PM
It's little known fact an Ewok done in a light baste of Imperial tastes wonderful. I use a bit of chroom on the side for the wonderful sideeffects and in fack I''m on chroom now. Wheee, look at me I can fly so high! Oh look, a spwimming pool!

Yes, I am well aware that there is normally no p in swimming pool. But my Ewoks havent been pool trained so there is p in this spwimming pool. And worse. Oh look, she DID manage to swim after all, in fact it looks like our dear Administrator damn near levitated out. But she also seems to have acquired a baseball bat so I must depart for a moment and change into something more comfortable. Like....

CELINE DION!

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 25th, 2006, 05:34:48 PM
You like to cross dress as Celine Dion?

And here I thought you were making your money doing computer work. There's a lot more money to be made as a cross-dressing entertainer, though, so I can see why it had an attraction for you.

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 25th, 2006, 05:54:19 PM
It's the high heels. They make my legs look sexy.

Not that they need help in that regard, these days I got quite an acceptibly easy in the eye backside and muscled legs for any woman suitably interested. That's one good thing about riding up these f8&^%)@!!! hills all the time.

There's no need to post pictures, just google up the average cyclist who does 20 km a day and I think you'll get the idea well enough. Now if I would learn how to wash and not fart just as badly as I just did.........

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 25th, 2006, 06:39:01 PM
if only :x

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 25th, 2006, 07:37:25 PM
Originally posted by Jaime Tomahawk
Now if I would learn how to wash and not fart just as badly as I just did.........

Damn stream of consciousness... :shakefist

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 25th, 2006, 08:05:39 PM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
Damn stream of consciousness... :shakefist

The dream of a sexy Aussie has been destroyed entirely! Victory is.....

Wait, this isnt a victory. Wouldnt be the case victory would be the wooing of all sexy women? Ahhh well, there's always the good old fashioned method of a club and a cave for seduction.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 25th, 2006, 08:40:38 PM
I'm not so big on the clubs :mneh

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 25th, 2006, 09:16:30 PM
How about shotgun wedding?

Oh wait, isnt that the bride's father who does that?

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 25th, 2006, 11:09:36 PM
Are you trying to marry Dasquian?! You can't even spell his name!!

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 25th, 2006, 11:26:45 PM
Are you trying to marry Dasquian?! You can't even spell his name!!

No..... I'm going to marry him off to the first avilible female, seems that I'm the oldest and also have access to said shotgun.

The power of correct speelign is nothign comared to the power of the shotgun!

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 25th, 2006, 11:43:36 PM
The first available female? :uhoh

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 26th, 2006, 12:35:42 AM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
The first available female? :uhoh

Well, if we time it right, Sorsha should be finished with the last male vic^H^H^Heligible male who ventured near her. Say about 10 minutes if the high pitched screaming is anything to go by

Alpha
Aug 27th, 2006, 12:34:16 AM
:lol I could have gone my whole night wihtout reading that...You need to be Raftered...badly.

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 27th, 2006, 02:38:50 AM
Originally posted by Alpha
:lol I could have gone my whole night wihtout reading that...You need to be Raftered...badly.

And you need to be panned young man. Except I cant be bothered so...

FORCE APATHY!!!

:: Everyone wanders off bored to tears and oh really who cares it's all so boring... ::

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 27th, 2006, 04:40:25 AM
;) Really I couldn't have said it better myself.

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 27th, 2006, 05:06:21 AM
;) Really I couldn't have said it better myself.

I vote to break us out of our apathy, Lilaena runs around nude.

Alpha
Aug 27th, 2006, 08:25:11 AM
I am all for that! :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 27th, 2006, 12:49:34 PM
We don't want to scare the children. :uhoh

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 27th, 2006, 07:02:33 PM
Well Alpha is alomst a child and he doesnt seem scraed. And I got the maturity of a child and I got my camera out in anticipation

Alpha
Aug 27th, 2006, 07:54:04 PM
I am 18. :) No child here anymore. :) So do it Lil. :)

Jens Vec
Aug 28th, 2006, 11:33:15 AM
I'm not sure if it's good that I missed this phase of SW-Fans history, or if it's a shame that I missed it 'cause it was crazy.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 28th, 2006, 12:33:32 PM
It was crazy, thats for sure. :p

*pulls out a frozen trout and slaps Mark and Alpha with it*

BAD BOYS!!! :verymad

Alpha
Aug 28th, 2006, 07:17:08 PM
*is smacked*

What'd I do?

*Flings a rafter at Lil*

Jens: You should be heartbroken that you missed it. That was some of the best thread hijacks.wrecks you would have ever seen back then For instance, back when we were on EZBoard, we had at least one thread the people FROM EZBoard closed becaquse it was sucking down to much bandwidth...That was just insane.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 28th, 2006, 09:44:02 PM
You can't fling a rafter. Its holding up the roof by definition.

*ceiling caves in*

Oh.

Karl Valten
Aug 28th, 2006, 09:56:30 PM
Originally posted by Alpha
Jens: You should be heartbroken that you missed it. That was some of the best thread hijacks.wrecks you would have ever seen back then For instance, back when we were on EZBoard, we had at least one thread the people FROM EZBoard closed becaquse it was sucking down to much bandwidth...That was just insane.

For example here are some exerpts from the old Imp forums. Ah, the good ol' days.

http://www.sw-fans.net/archive/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30964&highlight=dae

http://www.sw-fans.net/archive/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33476&highlight=dae

http://www.sw-fans.net/archive/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35696&highlight=dae

http://www.sw-fans.net/archive/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33035&highlight=dae

Park Kraken
Aug 29th, 2006, 04:37:17 AM
Ah... The tale. My tale.

There was once a n00b who descended upon SWF, his eyes filled with need and want. He tried, oh he tried, but he just didn't cut it. The Denizens of SWF were in a quandry. What to do, what to do with this n00b? And so they exiled him, saying, come back when a n00b, you no longer are.

Then, 3 years later, he comes back. A n00b, he no longer is. A true SWF member, he has now become.

*Burns the first thread Karl listed*

Must.....erase.....embarrasing......memories.....>_<

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 29th, 2006, 05:31:31 AM
But Imperials are never funny. They just sit around comparing boot polish. What's the fun in that? The Jedi used to have a monster who killed poeple in the toilet of the Bar and Grill when it went to do No 2's. There was whipped cream fights, There was this guy who sat in the corner who shot anyone that looked like they handt shaved for a week, despite the fact he never shaved. State of the art Jedi badass.

The waiter.... oh dear, the waiter was all types of weird. And Beldarine's tabletop dancing antics.

Just wondering Mr Imperial, would you care for a Jedi Toilet Duck?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 29th, 2006, 06:36:34 AM
Mark, you'd be surprised at the fun we had in those old Imp threads :D

Dae and I were pretty mean to those boys back then. We're complete angels to them now, though.

Morgan Evanar
Aug 29th, 2006, 08:46:14 AM
I will create a monster. It will be a goliath grouper with legs and lungs. It will be a scaled, finny bigger hippo with bigger teeth. It will be capable of eating VW Beetles in a single gulp.

Fear.

Kelly Perris
Aug 29th, 2006, 09:47:20 AM
OMFG...

My box of Cheerios asked me if I was "getting enough"....

...I'm so deprived. :cry

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 29th, 2006, 10:01:47 AM
I say us Fans wimmins have a pajama-party-group-chat Friday night so we can tell girl-secrets, gossip about boys, b&m about not getting any, and drink froo-froo drinks.

Kelly Perris
Aug 29th, 2006, 10:08:48 AM
I say yesssssss.

Karl Valten
Aug 29th, 2006, 10:19:39 AM
Originally posted by Loklorien s'Ilancy
We're complete angels to them now, though.

That's friggin lie and you know it.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 29th, 2006, 10:46:59 AM
What are you doing out of your shoebox?!!! :verymad

Karl Valten
Aug 29th, 2006, 10:53:54 AM
*slumps shoulders*

Yes'm

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 29th, 2006, 03:40:59 PM
I say us Fans wimmins have a pajama-party-group-chat Friday night so we can tell girl-secrets, gossip about boys, b&m about not getting any, and drink froo-froo drinks.

Pay us enough and the Jedi Male Strippers may even may an appearence.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 29th, 2006, 03:43:31 PM
Can we pay you enough not to show up? :x

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 29th, 2006, 03:54:10 PM
Can we pay you enough not to show up? :x

Just because you've become an old maid (with .... HUUUUUUGE traits of land but that's beside the point) doesnt mean other girls can be deprived of fine Jedi bodies and men who know how to handle their lightsabres.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 29th, 2006, 04:01:04 PM
Um, only unmarried women are considered maids.

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 29th, 2006, 07:12:13 PM
Um, only unmarried women are considered maids.

Actually it's women not currently having sex.

With Me.

Which means every woman is a maid :(

Kelly Perris
Aug 29th, 2006, 09:16:06 PM
Well, you ain't the only one in that boat, dahlin.

And yes, I'd sure appreciate the strippers. A-P-P-R-E-C-I-A-T-E to the fullest. :smokin

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 29th, 2006, 09:18:38 PM
I think the Alliance boys would get more of a turn-out than the Jedi.

Hell, that might be a good way to fund the war effort. Rogue Squadron, I have a new mission for you all!

Kelly Perris
Aug 29th, 2006, 09:25:12 PM
Rawr. :yum

Alliance Boys Auction? ;)

Liam Jinn
Aug 29th, 2006, 09:25:44 PM
Originally posted by Kelly Perris

And yes, I'd sure appreciate the strippers. A-P-P-R-E-C-I-A-T-E to the fullest. :smokin

I'll give you my number ;)

Jamo Jakatta
Aug 29th, 2006, 09:27:24 PM
Rawr. :yum

Alliance Boys Auction? ;)

Promise me that you won't go crazy bidding on me, Perris.

Kelly Perris
Aug 29th, 2006, 09:30:16 PM
Oh, Jamo, baby...I know yours is bigger than mine. That doesn't mean I love you.

EGO! I mean your EGO is bigger than mine!

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 29th, 2006, 11:00:53 PM

I'm like soooo confused now. Aint you a male?!?

Kelly Perris
Aug 29th, 2006, 11:08:32 PM
Hell no.

*is ALL woman*

Jamo Jakatta
Aug 29th, 2006, 11:22:24 PM
With a name like Kelly, what do you expect?

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 29th, 2006, 11:28:00 PM
Hell no.

*is ALL woman*

Oh hey there. I'm all man apparently.

I say apparently as I am truly classed as "insane" due to my preoccupation for driving far, far too fast in forests, leaping off bridges, abseiling down cliffs and suicidal mountain bike runs.

Oh and bike riding in peak hour traffic.

Kelly Perris
Aug 29th, 2006, 11:29:15 PM
Sounds like fun. Speed is fun.

I've drunk beer while rollerblading once or twice. And being talented, did not spill a drop.

Liam Jinn
Aug 29th, 2006, 11:29:57 PM

I've drunk beer while rollerblading once or twice.

Way to live life on "the edge" :p

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 29th, 2006, 11:38:26 PM

I've drunk beer while rollerblading once or twice. And being talented, did not spill a drop.

I think my definition of 'speed' is a wee bit different to what everyone else would consider fun speeding. My definition of fun at speed is probably a wee bit different too :D

Kelly Perris
Aug 29th, 2006, 11:51:11 PM
Nonetheless, I likes fast. I laugh everytime someone asks me if their speeding is making me uncomfortable.

And air conditioning in cars used to freak me out. There was something about a breeze and yet the windows were close that kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

Originally posted by Liam Jinn
Way to live life on "the edge" :p

Oh yeah...on the edge...Of tabletops.

Liam Jinn
Aug 30th, 2006, 12:01:58 AM
Like I said, I'll give you my number ;)

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 30th, 2006, 12:06:45 AM
Nonetheless, I likes fast. I laugh everytime someone asks me if their speeding is making me uncomfortable.

And air conditioning in cars used to freak me out. There was something about a breeze and yet the windows were close that kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

Oh yeah...on the edge...Of tabletops.

Stuff the tabletops thing, can you call pacenotes at over 200 kph while tree branches brunsh the windows while the driver is about to throw it in backwards to the next corner?

If so, I'll PM my number to you. And a large box you can mail youself to Australia in.

Liam Jinn
Aug 30th, 2006, 12:11:55 AM
Bad aussie :shakefist

Kelly Perris
Aug 30th, 2006, 12:14:50 AM
Hmm. The box itself would be a new adventure all its own.

Pacenotes huh? You mean yelling directions without swallowing bugs and choking?

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 30th, 2006, 12:14:57 AM
Bad aussie :shakefist

Badass Aussie, you mean.

I may not be 20 anymore, but on scale of badass I'm right up there :evil

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 30th, 2006, 12:17:58 AM
Hmm. The box itself would be a new adventure all its own.

Pacenotes huh? You mean yelling directions without swallowing bugs and choking?

http://enormouslysideways.net/wrc2006.html - pick one and download. Pacenotes are what is being shouted.

Liam Jinn
Aug 30th, 2006, 12:19:28 AM
Badass Aussie, you mean.

I may not be 20 anymore, but on scale of badass I'm right up there :evil

:twak

Wake up there buddy :p

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 30th, 2006, 12:32:04 AM
:twak

Wake up there buddy :p

A stick hmmm? When you grow up little boy, you might understand the power of kitchen utensils. Like solidly built cast iron frying pans with teflon coating. And then you would understand how to inflict real pain onto your opponent. KInda like this,

FORCE FRYING PAN!

*WHACK!*

A swing and a hit! Liam goes up, up, up into the sky, where in an unfortunalte curcumstance, he is hit by a frozen turkey, which knocks him into the blades of a 747

Oh yuck. Jedi puree -_-

Kelly Perris
Aug 30th, 2006, 12:32:57 AM
Geez, Chris. Get up off your tush and get something to eat before you die. The world will still be here when you get back.

A stick hmmm? When you grow up little boy, you might understand the power of kitchen utensils. Like solidly built cast iron frying pans with teflon coating. And then you would understand how to inflict real pain onto your opponent. KInda like this,

FORCE FRYING PAN!

*WHACK!*

A swing and a hit! Liam goes up, up, up into the sky, where in an unfortunalte curcumstance, he is hit by a frozen turkey, which knocks him into the blades of a 747

Oh yuck. Jedi puree -_-

Oh hell, I'm amused. Nothing quite as trusty as a cast iron frying pan. I've got two.

Liam Jinn
Aug 30th, 2006, 12:43:42 AM
Geez, Chris. Get up off your tush and get something to eat before you die. The world will still be here when you get back.

I'll eat when you give me a good idea for a meal.

I thought I was safe from the frying pan, and I was wrong. But beware grandpa, I'll pull out my seldom seen Force Boomerang...just keep that in mind. :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 30th, 2006, 08:21:44 AM
Put that back, Liam! :eek There are children present! ^_^;

Alpha
Aug 30th, 2006, 09:17:17 AM
:lol I love this place

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 30th, 2006, 03:31:28 PM

I thought I was safe from the frying pan, and I was wrong. But beware grandpa, I'll pull out my seldom seen Force Boomerang...just keep that in mind. :D

That's not a boomerrang - that's a stick. Now this.....

ZIIIIIP!

*THUD*

.... is a boomerang.

Morgan Evanar
Aug 30th, 2006, 04:55:38 PM
Oh hey there. I'm all man apparently.

I say apparently as I am truly classed as "insane" due to my preoccupation for driving far, far too fast in forests, leaping off bridges, abseiling down cliffs and suicidal mountain bike runs.

Oh and bike riding in peak hour traffic. If you said you were riding in rush hour traffic here I would consider you mad. But over there is not the same thing.

Kelly Perris
Aug 30th, 2006, 05:51:46 PM
After the begging Liam did last night, I think he needs to be tied up and put to torture at the beaks of many woodpeckers. Because, you see, begging only serves to do one thing, and that's make me laugh.

Mandy with an I
Aug 30th, 2006, 10:17:39 PM
Mark, you'd be surprised at the fun we had in those old Imp threads :D

Dae and I were pretty mean to those boys back then. We're complete angels to them now, though.

I'm not the official Imperial bum inspector for nothing :mischief

(lol, just popped into the thread and saw that XD)

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 30th, 2006, 10:22:01 PM
You can inspect my bum any time you want

Serena Laran
Aug 30th, 2006, 10:49:03 PM
You're not an Imperial!! :shakefist

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 30th, 2006, 10:59:31 PM
Why don't we have official Rebel inspectors? :(

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 30th, 2006, 11:11:15 PM
Because the Rebels don't contract diseases that necessitate their bums being inspected.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 30th, 2006, 11:13:44 PM
So that's what a guy has to do to get a little attention :grumble

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 30th, 2006, 11:23:27 PM
Because the Rebels don't contract diseases that necessitate their bums being inspected.

Say like.... Herpes?

Cool! Join the Imperial Navy and get a bad diease!

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 30th, 2006, 11:36:50 PM
Mandi will snap on her plastic gloves and give yer bum a good going over.

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 31st, 2006, 12:00:16 AM
As long as she warms her hands up beforehand, I'm quite okay with that. It's when the hand is cold is when it sucks

Park Kraken
Aug 31st, 2006, 12:08:15 AM
Bum inspector? I'd pay to have my bum inspected. Of course, I'd probably have to pay a doctor's fee anyways. Imperial Insurance doesn't pay much. :grumble

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 31st, 2006, 12:09:45 AM
Er ok thanks for taking it too far, Kraken.

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 31st, 2006, 12:12:28 AM
Originally posted by Park Kraken

Ahem

Oh what a pity, that was funny. Nasty true, but funny.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 31st, 2006, 12:15:57 AM
An Admin's intuition, which says if the envelope gets pushed further this entire thread will be locked.

Mandy with an I
Aug 31st, 2006, 12:16:45 AM
It's not that kind of inspection, sillies. :p

Kelly Perris
Aug 31st, 2006, 12:39:02 AM
*sits on the comfy couch with the mega bucket of popcorn*

That battle sequence was not too bad...

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 31st, 2006, 12:42:58 AM
*sits on the comfy couch with the mega bucket of popcorn*

That battle sequence was not too bad...

There's porn coming on next.

Kelly Perris
Aug 31st, 2006, 12:45:35 AM
There's porn coming on next.

Party on, Garth! [/wayne]

Sweet. Gonna need more popcorn.

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 31st, 2006, 04:38:44 AM
Featureing Kelly Perris and Miss Busty Bazookas.

Kelly Perris
Aug 31st, 2006, 08:20:50 AM
I'm sure Kelly would like that, but I don't usually make a habit of playing with the other girls on the playground ;)

Kelly Perris
Sep 2nd, 2006, 10:36:03 PM
Speaking of insanities such as panning....

....I came very close to getting my head bashed in with a cast iron frying pan yesterday. Luckily, the livingroom door suffered the damage instead.

Just a little upsetting, no?

Liam Jinn
Sep 2nd, 2006, 10:37:28 PM
Yeah, too bad the pan missed :p

Jaime Tomahawk
Sep 2nd, 2006, 10:38:01 PM
Damnit, my cunning plan didnt come off :shakefist:

Kelly Perris
Sep 2nd, 2006, 10:43:43 PM
Liam, I should brutally torture you and leave you to rot on the borders of my land.

Oh, I kid, I kid.

As for you, sasserella, Well.....I don't know. I'll have to think about that one.

Liam Jinn
Sep 2nd, 2006, 10:53:13 PM
You Canadians and your "threats" :lol

Pfft :p

Kelly Perris
Sep 2nd, 2006, 11:00:19 PM
Oh. He thinks i'm JOKING...

:grumble

Liam Jinn
Sep 2nd, 2006, 11:03:37 PM
Kids these days :rolleyes

Kelly Perris
Sep 2nd, 2006, 11:04:54 PM
I'll have you know that i'm older than you, young man.

Liam Jinn
Sep 2nd, 2006, 11:05:50 PM
But not in the mind, young one! :D

Kelly Perris
Sep 2nd, 2006, 11:06:53 PM
Ha! He thinks I have a mind to speak of!

Boy, have you been FOOLED!

Liam Jinn
Sep 2nd, 2006, 11:08:19 PM
*looks for another frying pan*

:D

Kelly Perris
Sep 2nd, 2006, 11:10:27 PM
I ain't jokin', mister. My livingroom door really is busted a la frying pan!

Liam Jinn
Sep 2nd, 2006, 11:16:11 PM
Is the frying pan alright? :)

Jaime Tomahawk
Sep 2nd, 2006, 11:19:35 PM
Keep your lovers riff to yourselves. Nexxt we'll see you lot spooning and doign other naughty things like.... dancing.

Kelly Perris
Sep 2nd, 2006, 11:21:23 PM
Love?? LOVE?!?!

I don't love him. He's just a ball of string I take minor joy in batting around. Get your facts right. :lol

Liam Jinn
Sep 2nd, 2006, 11:28:07 PM
Minor joy my...

You know you'd cry if that ball o' string rolled away, quit fooling yourself :p

Kelly Perris
Sep 2nd, 2006, 11:31:16 PM
Nah...I'd just chase it and thrill myself.

Jaime Tomahawk
Sep 2nd, 2006, 11:34:04 PM
Love?? LOVE?!?!

I don't love him. He's just a ball of string I take minor joy in batting around. Get your facts right. :lol

Whatever, keep your antics between yourselves, else we lose out lunch in disgust :vomit:

I have no wish to even contemplate Laim in naughty bedroom dancing action -_-

Liam Jinn
Sep 2nd, 2006, 11:34:53 PM
Nah...I'd just chase it and thrill myself.

Just can't let me go, I get it ;)

Pfft, you know you're picturing it right now, Mr. Aussie :p

Kelly Perris
Sep 2nd, 2006, 11:40:00 PM
:uhoh

*shudder*

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 3rd, 2006, 07:28:42 AM
Whatever, keep your antics between yourselves, else we lose out lunch in disgust :vomit:

I have no wish to even contemplate Laim in naughty bedroom dancing action -_-

Says Mr Turkey Baster the Council-room Action lover :p

Kelly Perris
Sep 3rd, 2006, 07:38:52 PM
Says Mr Turkey Baster the Council-room Action lover :p

*smirk* He's jealous of the lack OF, my friend.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 3rd, 2006, 08:14:54 PM
If I had the talent to make custom action figures, I'd make a Marcus action figure with frying pan and turkey baster accessories.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 3rd, 2006, 08:23:00 PM
If only that thread with all the action figures hadn't been deleted... I think I still have the Elessar play-set (with Marcus, Helenias, Dasquian and Xazor) saved somewhere :lol

Alpha
Sep 12th, 2006, 01:03:14 AM
And I remember the Alpha one with a different faction badge for every day of the week. ^_^ I wish I had saved that thread...

Jaime Tomahawk
Sep 12th, 2006, 01:15:22 AM
If only that thread with all the action figures hadn't been deleted... I think I still have the Elessar play-set (with Marcus, Helenias, Dasquian and Xazor) saved somewhere :lol

Geez I have some luck with women dont I...... One a backstabber, the other decided another man's bed was warmer.

Any lady who's honest and trustworthy want to date a honest to a fault computer consultant who resonably handsome, fit and earns a fair whack of cash? I would seriously swap looks for someone who would be honest and straight with me. Julie was exactly that, honest and that's something I appreciated.

No takers?

Jaime Tomahawk
Sep 12th, 2006, 01:59:11 AM
http://www.video-c.co.uk/newmicrosites/microsite_watchvideo.asp?FileType=ADSLProg&vidref=neri002

Reminds me of the Bar and Grill :D

Selinica Miriya
Sep 16th, 2006, 02:38:24 AM
Ohhh, I'm amused. Greatly. :D