PDA

View Full Version : So

Nathanial K'cansce
Aug 24th, 2006, 04:35:04 PM
I might as well tell everyone here why I've been quiet as of late.

I'm moving! T'is back to college time, and this week was filled with work and getting things around for the move back. (The weekend also housed a day of work ...yay for getting called in on a day off, as well as a family picnic)

I've been sorta packing - read napping - when I've had time and am in super ultra packing mode now. I move tomorrow, and hopefully my weekend will be filled with a bunch of fun times I won't remember!

I also injured my leg this past Sunday, though that is healed. And I might have reaggrivated my knee... /shrugs.

My school schedule is sorta hectic. Mon-Thursday is jam packed with classes. I have Firdays off, but hopefully I'll be able to get my job back at the Olive Garden there. So, hopefully, I'll be working two of the three weekend days, if not all weekend days.

So, erm, yea. there's me in a nutshell recently.:crack

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 24th, 2006, 04:36:10 PM
Move safely! :hug

Come back when you can, and don't forget to study and get good grades. ;)

Miranda Tarkin
Aug 24th, 2006, 04:43:37 PM
ditto to what Hol said :) I'm in the same boat too with school so I completly understand Snacky!!!! :crack

Razielle Alastor
Aug 24th, 2006, 06:24:45 PM
:twak NO! No, absolutely not. You are to quit your job, flunk out of school and leech off roomies for eternity so that you have time to post to us!

:mneh of course I'm kidding, take care and post when you can, we'll be here!

-huggles-