PDA

View Full Version : Bandwagon!

Miranda Tarkin
Aug 24th, 2006, 04:13:21 PM
Yay Evaluations. It's been a long time since I did this. Think I did it once but that was before the reset. I expect not so good remarks since I'm not as good as certain posters

:: pokes Jen and Hol and Raz ::

:p

I might be missing a few but if you want to add them great. I left Tarn out because me... I really don't like him :\ I need to do something else with him methinks

Anyway

SW
Lianna Mal Pannis (Navaria Tarkin)
Miranda Tarkin
Adraudia Basillie
Grace Van-Derveld
Vishan Korogoth
Aliya Vahlshalynn
Tirsa
Aria Sihin

WOD
Michele Hawkins
Nara McKenna
Charlene Briggs

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 24th, 2006, 04:51:10 PM
I love doing Character evals, for others, and reading what people say about me. ;) There should be no shame in it! Plus you're right, the last time we did this was before the reset.

SO....

Lianna

I haven't seen much of this girl until recently. I was afraid after Figgy left you high and dry you'd have trouble getting her into the swing of things again, but Lianna has come back with a vengence! The relationship with Adia seems genuine, and I loved the interaction between her and her mother when they met. I'm looking forward to attacking her with LD! >D

Miranda Tarkin

She's the Face of the Empire, and now a Moff! Miranda is a great character, taking on the task of serving the Empire any way she can. I do see her as a suitable heir to Grand Moff Tarkin, and I think showing a little more of her ruthless streak wouldn't hurt.

I don't really know much about her when it comes to Black Sun, but that's my own fault because I haven't read enough. ^_^; You'd think with Sasseeri in hand I would, but that's my bad! Her relationship with Sorsha makes sense and was roleplayed well :), but I haven't caught up with things since Miranda became the Vigo.

Grace Van-Derveld

Everyone's favorite lady spy! I think of her as Dasquian's sidekick, but I also think of him as HER sidekick. She's a strong female character, but she's also got her soft spots as you showed in her time with Wyl in Crossroads. I can't wait for the ultimate showdown between her and her cannibal brother.

Adraudia Basillie

Adraudia (see I CAN spell it) is a great Queen for Onderon. Like Salem there seems to be a very clear distinction between Darth Creas and the Queen in her day to day life. I'd like to see more of Darth Creas being evil >D, but I understand that she's still learning and has a strict master. Adraudia is a perfect monarch, and you have a great grasp on the character.

Vishan

I love his accent! He's not around a lot but his recent interactions with Jhyx just had me rolling. He's a strong character and I'd love to see more of him.

Michele Hawkins

Michele, Michele, Michele! I think she's my favorite character of yours at the moment. I love how you express her feelings and convey her expressions through your posts with Fiona. I know that Kitty doesn't always give you a lot to work with when it comes to a post, and you work magic with what you're given. You two really roleplay fantastically together - each post working off the previous one to give the reader a complete picture. I love it.

Nara McKenna

Nara hasn't been in a lot of RPs, but you've done a good job establishing her character in the few you've been in so far. More please!

Charlene Briggs

I dont know who this is. :( So, post more as her please!

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:08:12 PM
Grace, I think she should be in charge of Intel to be honest! She seems to have a better grasp on what she's doing than Dasqiuan does, or maybe that's just me looking at it from an OOC point of view... in that you usually know what to do, where as I am always a bit wary about taking the lead, because there is a high chance that I might say something that doesn't really reflect the attitude of someone who would be in charge of something like Rebel Intel. As I have said to you before, I like the chemistry between Dasq and her, the little asides that they throw in about past missions.

Adraudia... an excellent apprentice! >D I think that she is really interesting because her anger doesn't come from any stereotypical source. There are no other darksiders like her. She somehow still seems good and noble... which isn't a dig at the character, just an observation on how she seems to be a complex person. She is Lawful Evil! She is trying to do what's right for her planet, but at the same time there are hints, such as during her training, that she is being lured down a dark path.

Lianna, I think I already told you how much I was enjoying her meeting her mother.

Miranda... I gotta agree with Holly, I want more ruthlessness!

Michele, I think is very cute. She and Fiona are adorable. I think she seems very human, in a world where everyone is so-inhuman. Not that the other characters are unbelievable, of course, but she just seems like your average girl who is suddenly dropped into this melting pot of madness and adjusts surprisingly well! A really likeable narrator... first person POV was definitely the way to go!

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:17:43 PM
I think she seems very human, in a world where everyone is so-inhuman. Not that the other characters are unbelievable, of course, but she just seems like your average girl who is suddenly dropped into this melting pot of madness and adjusts surprisingly well!

Quoted for great truth and emphasis! Jenny said it better than I did. :p

Morgan Evanar
Aug 24th, 2006, 07:30:47 PM
Miranda is one of the most clear characters on the board, which is actually a good thing. Her drive for power is wonderfully straightforward.

Michelle is too cute!

I feel really biased about working with characters I post to frequently so I'm going to avoid that because I find it hard to unless I'm looking at it as an event sort of thing. Its complicated.

Razielle Alastor
Aug 24th, 2006, 07:47:09 PM
:: pokes Jen and Hol and Raz :: Heeeeey leave me out of this! LOL!

Okay lessee,

Adraudia: Wow, she is a great Queen. Always those she cares for; her planet, her people, her staff, her ward (:D ) they always come first in her thoughts. She may wind up a horrid corrupt dark sider but she went into it truly seduced, thinking she was doing the right thing and I love that. I'm excited to see how, now that things are revealed, Anxia and Creas work together as a team.. I think that is going to be awesome. She is definately not weak in any way, or submissive. She has the complete presence that a monarch should have.

Grace: Again awesome. I'm with Holly, I can't wait for Vega and Grace to have a run in. See how well she does under the pressure of
that encounter! LOL Somehow, I think she'll get through it. :) Mighty resourceful lady.

I haven't gotten to do much / read much with your others, but I'm hoping that will change soon. Especially with Michele!
:D Then I'll post more!

And btw, you are an awesome writer! So quit downing yourself or you have a beating coming! :twak

Miranda Tarkin
Aug 25th, 2006, 04:39:18 PM
thank you guys ^_^;

:: writes more ruthlessness on a notepad for Miranda ::

I do look forward to Lianna and Lilaena meeting... it will be a tough thread but a good one! :)

Droo
Aug 29th, 2006, 07:59:58 PM
I was going to say a little bit about Miranda, but then I realised I don't really know enough about the character to go into any depth. However, what I have read of her, I've thoroughly enjoyed. She oozes confidence, she knows what she wants and she gets it. A very well realised, stong Imperial character.

Without doubt, Michele is one of my favourite characters ever on SWFans. She is so likeable as a character. Her posts are such a pleasurable read and your first person narrative choice works wonders for her. I'm so glad that Ohhhhh Viennaaaaaa was one of my first threads and my first completed roleplay as Rod because it gave me such a confidence and joy in the character thanks to my experience with yourself and Kitty. I frequently revisit that thread and laugh my arse off. You have a real knack for comedy and tickle me with so much of your work with Michele and yet at the same time, as has been said above, keep her so human. I'm really looking forward to posting with you in the future.