PDA

View Full Version : Mitch on the move

Tannis V'larr
Aug 21st, 2006, 10:33:15 AM
Mitch has been incredibly busy over the last two weeks, so he's asked me to post this on his behalf. He's just moved from the Tacoma, Washington, area to San Diego. I called him last night, and he made it there safely and is in the midst of unpacking his stuff into the new place. It'll be several more days before he has internet access, so I'll let him give more details when he gets back on.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 21st, 2006, 10:55:17 AM
Ah, I thought he was moving soon. Glad to hear he got there safely. :D

Terran Starek
Aug 21st, 2006, 02:34:42 PM
Yeah, glad he's doing good.

Mitch
Aug 26th, 2006, 03:06:43 AM
I have arrived, it's taken a week for this place to be move-in-able, but finally everything is going okay. Got my cable TV and internet, so that's all good, and Edgrr is doing okay, though he's very nervous about the ferret in the next room.

Oh, and a german sheperd is coming to live with us on monday, so Edgrr is going to have a heart attack.

But, the weather is nice, I've already managed to become lobster-boy (sunburnt badly) but I'm doing okay now. So, when I get pictures, I'll post them, but I'm safe and sound, and things are going well so far. It's amazing how much stuff you learn you actually have when you move.

Morgan Evanar
Aug 26th, 2006, 10:43:36 AM
Welcome back man :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 26th, 2006, 10:46:58 AM
Glad the move went relatively well, and I can't wait for pics :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 26th, 2006, 11:25:38 AM
Yay, glad to hear you're going well. Poor Edgrr!

Estelle Russard
Aug 26th, 2006, 03:35:45 PM
welcome back Mitch