PDA

View Full Version : Mission briefs (intel)

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 21st, 2006, 08:57:54 AM
I had this idea a couple of days ago and I just thought I'd run it past you.

As a way of giving people like Rebel Intel something to do, I thought it might be beneficial to have a selection of missions available to them, in this forum. They would be listed kind of like video-game quests, in that they would outline the overall intention of the mission, it's difficulty, how many agents would be required and so on. You could either then play out the mission by yourself, or have someone like myself play the role of the enemies/targets. People could just come into the thread and claim whichever mission took their fancy – some would be serious, others light-hearted, so there would be something for whatever kind of mood that you were in.

Would people be interested in something like this?

Aurelias Kazaar
Aug 21st, 2006, 02:04:37 PM
NO!

:mneh

Fantastic idea. I like it.

Estelle Russard
Aug 21st, 2006, 06:09:47 PM
me too, I like the idea

Ira Yahff
Aug 23rd, 2006, 03:04:39 PM
I'm not an Intel Operative but I think it'd be benefical to everyone if there was a selection of Missions. Keep people active, maybe?

Sergeant Michael Brand
Sep 19th, 2006, 11:37:06 AM
I would also like to remind everyone that I'm available for any missions that require aggressive diplomacy. Or big explosions.

While the marines are primarily used for ground campaigns, we also have highly trained commando units for special ops. Just shoot me a PM.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 19th, 2006, 07:06:49 PM
I haven't forgotten about this :) I'm just swamped with work at the minute, but when I get back to a more sane schedule I'll have a couple of missions for you budding agents :P

Aurelias Kazaar
Sep 19th, 2006, 07:44:32 PM
Here's to crazy work schedule's! :)

Ira Yahff
Nov 12th, 2006, 08:55:59 PM
Certainly understand. Whenever you are available just throw one my way and I'll be prepared to work with it.