PDA

View Full Version : Promotion Proposition

Lianna Mal Pannis
Aug 20th, 2006, 04:16:01 PM
Once upon a time, a Jedi by the name of Navaria Tarkin (yours truly) was under going a Master's trial by Ogre and Marcus without her knowledge.

http://www.swforums.net/archive/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28766&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

Well, real life kicked said Jedi's butt and had to put a hold on posting till much later. When she returned she found out that said persons doing the test were either retired or not posting :( She pestered to see if it could get done but not wanting to be ungrateful that she was being tested, eventually let it slide.

That was three years ago. At the time Marcus was in charge of all master tests so I my hands were tied. :\ I haven't pubically said anything about it but it really does irk me that I wasn't more persistant in getting the Master trial done or that it was just at least never finished by those that wanted it done. Me being sympathetic, understood their real lives were more important then the board. And it still is but I feel I worked my hiney off with Lianna/Navaria and should be considered for the rank.

that said, I don't want it just handed to me .. You're a Master! Done! Makes no sense now with the current timeline.

As I stated in another thread, my idea was for Lianna to save Miranda's life. Not only would she be physically confronting a Dark Sider (LD) but also going through the mental challenge of facing her twin sister for the first time. I thnk that would be a fair trial for Lianna to face and earn the rank of Master.

What do you guys say? :)

Hope this all makes sense too ..

Serena Laran
Aug 20th, 2006, 04:16:58 PM
You already know what I think. I think it's fine, especially since you're going to be RPing out another master trial.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 20th, 2006, 04:24:48 PM
Sounds fine by me :thumbup

Morgan Evanar
Aug 20th, 2006, 09:30:12 PM
Yus.

Ira Yahff
Aug 23rd, 2006, 12:52:10 PM
Yeah! We are going to get a Master! :)

Terran Starek
Aug 23rd, 2006, 02:17:40 PM
Not that my opinion officially matters, but I say a big yes. :)