PDA

View Full Version : Two pair

Adraudia Basillie
Aug 19th, 2006, 02:20:14 PM
http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41092

Dal, Dal I love you but making a position like that without consulting the Queen or Royal Court demands a stern lecture :mneh

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 19th, 2006, 02:48:04 PM
Yeah, technically as a General you wouldn't have any say in the other side of things that isn't military.

No power in the organizational side of things, as they say. Military, yeah. Domestic? Not really.

Salem Ave
Aug 19th, 2006, 02:52:21 PM
"Indeed. Stick to the grunt work, General. Don't try to meddle in affairs above and beyond your station."

Dalamar DeSang
Aug 19th, 2006, 04:19:12 PM
Actually if you read the post. I only promised to put him before the Queen.. Which I knew because of her great love for ME:)

She would say yes!!;)

Nathanial K'cansce
Aug 19th, 2006, 04:22:40 PM
Yea, so there. :p

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 19th, 2006, 04:28:06 PM
You gave him a room and office in the palace. Jumping the gun a little :p

He also said "you will start next week."

The evidence is pretty damning! :mneh

Nathanial K'cansce
Aug 19th, 2006, 04:31:33 PM
It's more of a "if she says yes, it's there for ya." type thing. ^_^

General Devious
Aug 19th, 2006, 04:44:39 PM
Hey if not the Queen.. then me the General needs financial advise also.. Salems scared of you already.. YESS!!! My evil plan is coming together...>D

As General I levy the charge of treason against Salem.. For the Daring of this act :mneh Guards arrest him..

His punishment will be, hmnn let me think.:x

Who's your better now.:smokin

Ohh I kill myself. No WAIT. not me you!!o_O

Adraudia Basillie
Aug 19th, 2006, 05:04:16 PM
dude, you guys did a blood oath O_o which basically means it's all good no worries even if she says no.

Seriously, you gave him a job without asking the Queen or the very least the Royal Court :lol

I know we're all friends here and in the end it's all good but can we have some semblance of sense :) I mean, my active participation aside, if you'd NPC out the Court at least it would have went through protocol :)

General Devious
Aug 19th, 2006, 05:11:46 PM
I apologize me and Nathan where just trying to make him a more active member of the board. We should have asked you first.. I just didn't think.

Adraudia Basillie
Aug 19th, 2006, 05:30:38 PM
no no no .. not mad or anything and I am good with Nathan being part of the whole insanity more. Just RP it out so it makes more sense is all I am asking ^^

Sting
Aug 19th, 2006, 05:34:16 PM
Got it.:glomp