View Full Version : I see a Jail cell Haley Joel arrested for Drunk Driving

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 17th, 2006, 08:57:09 PM
Well first Mell now Haley Joel
http://www.tmz.com/2006/08/17/bulletin-haley-joel-osment-charged-with-dui/

At least he didn't say anything bad about the Jews :p

Razielle Alastor
Aug 17th, 2006, 09:01:48 PM
:rolleyes I was going to say "Is he old enough to drink?" But no he's not. Tysk tysk.. Come on someone say it..

"I see crashed people":lol

LOL okay I'm done. :p

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 17th, 2006, 09:08:30 PM
Originally posted by Razielle Shadana
:rolleyes I was going to say "Is he old enough to drink?" But no he's not. Tysk tysk.. Come on someone say it..

"I see crashed people":lol

LOL okay I'm done. :p
lol it isn't just the drinking but he was charged with posession of marijuana as well.

Nathanial K'cansce
Aug 17th, 2006, 09:09:04 PM
Wait, he's old enough to drive!?

People need to stop getting older.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 17th, 2006, 09:15:05 PM
I know, he looks so... the same... somehow. He's got a baby face still.

And tsk tsk, he looks like he's going down the "child star/messed up adult" route, and its too bad.

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 17th, 2006, 09:16:40 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
I know, he looks so... the same... somehow. He's got a baby face still.

And tsk tsk, he looks like he's going down the "child star/messed up adult" route, and its too bad.
I know didn't he learn anything from Macaulay Culkin? Hopefully he will get some help and not let himself fall down like so many child stars.

Razielle Alastor
Aug 17th, 2006, 09:21:07 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Master Carr
lol it isn't just the drinking but he was charged with posession of marijuana as well.

Yeah that too! But after the first, the second didn't shock me. :rolleyes

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 17th, 2006, 09:21:28 PM
That being said, a lot of kids drink before they're legal and smoke pot. So...

Razielle Alastor
Aug 17th, 2006, 09:22:41 PM
So he is just a kid. :) I myself was a naughty, naughty teenager. :x

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 17th, 2006, 09:24:45 PM

Well Yeah though it is the driving part that is completely irresponsible. I mean I am sure he has the money get yourself a driver.

Razielle Alastor
Aug 17th, 2006, 09:26:39 PM
agreed. :)

Morgan Evanar
Aug 17th, 2006, 09:43:35 PM
Crap, even though I comparatively had no money, I always could call a cab on my parent's dime, and they'd pay with no words (until the next day). I never did though. What a moron.

Jaime Tomahawk
Aug 17th, 2006, 10:32:29 PM

Drink driving is always incredibly stupid, no matter your age. And not excusable.

Ryan Pode
Aug 17th, 2006, 10:43:45 PM
I know didn't he learn anything from Macaulay Culkin? Hopefully he will get some help and not let himself fall down like so many child stars.

Culkin had so many deep rooted emotional issues though...

JMK
Aug 18th, 2006, 07:33:09 AM
I mean I am sure he has the money get yourself a driver.

Maybe he blew all his money on booze & weed. Afterall, he was driving a 1995 Saturn. ;)

Razielle Alastor
Aug 18th, 2006, 08:23:27 AM
Originally posted by Jaime Tomahawk
Drink driving is always incredibly stupid, no matter your age. And not excusable.

Yes, granted. I wasn't excusing his stupidity, just saying that it happens all the time. His fame shouldn't make it shocking. Same thing happens everyday. He should never have gotten behind the wheel. I wasn't condoning him. Just saying that of course a teenaged boy with that kind of money to throw around likely thought he could get away with it.

:)

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 18th, 2006, 10:00:33 AM
Originally posted by JMK
Maybe he blew all his money on booze & weed. Afterall, he was driving a 1995 Saturn. ;)
Lol I didn't see the Saturn part. Of course his parents could have put all the money he earned from those movies into a college fund or something.

Jedieb
Aug 18th, 2006, 10:45:58 AM
He's done something really stupid, but I don't think his life is heading in the same direction that Caulkin's did. I've always liked the kid and I hope this is just an example of an 18 year old doing something really stupid. He had pot in the car, big deal. The DUI is inexcusable and he needs to answer for that. Time for him to lose that license and deal with the consequences for awhile.

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 18th, 2006, 12:38:03 PM
Since this is his first offense I doubt he will see any jail time. Lose the license for a while, get a hefty fine, probabtion and maybe some community service.

Terran Starek
Aug 18th, 2006, 12:44:55 PM
Originally posted by JMK
Afterall, he was driving a 1995 Saturn. ;)

That's where I'm hung up! This is Haley Joel we're talking about! Come on kid, if you're gonna "party like a rockstar" you need to roll like one! :p

JMK
Aug 18th, 2006, 01:11:28 PM
C'mon Terran, get in the head of a stoner - if you're going to get bombed and hit the hippie lettuce all night, you want to hot box the interior of your p.o.s. Saturn rather than your Porsche, right? ;) (I'm not saying that he owns a Porsche, but he should certainly have the cash to own one, I can't believe he rolls around in a Saturn)

Terran Starek
Aug 18th, 2006, 01:58:52 PM
Hahahaha! :lol

Point taken. Point taken. :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 18th, 2006, 02:22:53 PM
Originally posted by JMK
C'mon Terran, get in the head of a stoner - if you're going to get bombed and hit the hippie lettuce all night, you want to hot box the interior of your p.o.s. Saturn rather than your Porsche, right? ;) (I'm not saying that he owns a Porsche, but he should certainly have the cash to own one, I can't believe he rolls around in a Saturn)

lmao! :lol

I ditto Razzy's comment - I wasn't excusing his behavior by saying he was acting like a normal kid, I was indicating that perhaps he isn't going down the "child star/messed up adult" route. I mean, he didn't have three strippers and a kilo of coke in the car. Or Michael Jackson.

JMK
Aug 18th, 2006, 02:29:50 PM
Exactly...he does what just about every teen has done, and will continue to do. It's stupid and inexcusable but it's not likely to ever stop. He's lucky in a way that he had a serious accident that won't leave any lasting effects, other than that of a swift kick in the rear end, and a wake up call.

Then again, teens are very stubborn and love their hippie lettuce once they get in to it...