PDA

View Full Version : Inquisitoriate needed

Blade Bacquin
Aug 17th, 2006, 04:26:47 PM
Thread needed in (please)

http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41152

Planet Agamar a Jungle Planet.

I would say you tracked Blade there and are already on the surface nearing in on the cabin.

The point of the thread try and stop Aria and Blade from escaping. In the Ultimate end they will escape but for now try and stop them.

Known relavent information Blade is wanted alive and is known to be a possible force user. However nothing is Known about Aria by the Imperials.

OOC knowledge Blade is a sith Lord and Aria a Sith master.

IMP
Aug 17th, 2006, 05:08:25 PM
A preplanned failure on our part? Give us a bit to discuss what we might do here. We won't take long, we assure you. On the other hand though, we, or at least I, have some npcs and a character personality that needs to be killed off, this might be a good chance for this to occur. Again, as I said, we'll get back to you asap.

Karl Valten
Aug 17th, 2006, 09:25:47 PM
Don't send the Nightmare's, Agamar is a wild world and the squad wouldn't be used so far from the core.

Maybe Dahmonwight and her seeker or a kill team/s lead by an NPC explicator.

Y'roth Helghast
Aug 17th, 2006, 10:00:42 PM
Ok, we've got your response ready :D You're being tracked by one of the Inquisitoriate's free agents, Nyloh Heat, a former Mandalorian Slayer, and his hand picked team from the Inquisitoriate. Enjoy. Oh, and by the end of this thread, I'd like to work out with you or Aria how Nyloh might come to an unfortunate end...

Nyloh Heat
Aug 18th, 2006, 08:08:58 PM
::Thumbs up::

Jason Dreggs
Aug 21st, 2006, 12:47:03 PM
Blade here

Anything can be worked out and thanks guys for the help. :)