PDA

View Full Version : Promotion for Terran

Terran Starek
Aug 15th, 2006, 05:03:52 PM
Hi guys.

It was suggested to me here (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41081) that I open a thread to consider Terran for promotion to Jedi Knight. I'm bringing him back slowly as he rediscovers the Jedi Enclave, and he's keeping his Jedi-ness under wraps.

Before the reset, his master was Estelle Russard. He had been put up for consideration, but then life got too busy for me and I had to quit RPing. Now that college is over, I have lots more time and I really want to invest more time into the boards.

Anyway, Terran had been around for a long time before the reset, and his Masters kept leaving! He had Marcus for some time as well as some others, and he was ready for promotion under Estelle, but the reset hit and everything.

So, I was wondering if it would be possible to promote him to Jedi Knight. I could really help with any training, and you guys know my RPing and maturity level. :)

Thanks for your consideration and I appreciate everything you guys are doing.

Chris

Serena Laran
Aug 15th, 2006, 05:13:04 PM
I vote yes, since you were up for promotion before the reset and had to leave due to RL circumstances. You're more than ready. :)

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 15th, 2006, 05:15:25 PM
Promotion? You?!

Yes :)

Lianna Mal Pannis
Aug 15th, 2006, 05:31:28 PM
Aye is my vote. I agree. It was only because real life prevented it.

Ira Yahff
Aug 16th, 2006, 01:45:25 PM
Yeah! Promotion for Terran! :)