PDA

View Full Version : X-Men 4 Confirmed

JMK
Aug 15th, 2006, 08:38:01 AM
Good news boys and girls:
http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/Celebs/Bang/ContentPosting.aspx?newsitemid=BSBS40458&feedname=BANG&show=False&number=0&showbyline=False&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc

Fiona Devlin
Aug 15th, 2006, 09:33:06 AM
Hopefully, we can FINALLY get Nightcrawler, Shadowcat, & Lockheed together.

Who am I kidding? They'll never do it. :(

Droo
Aug 15th, 2006, 09:37:29 AM
I'm not holding my breath at all. I smell a cash-in.

Sergei Vishnyakov
Aug 15th, 2006, 09:57:20 AM
Originally posted by Fiona

IIRC, Alan Cumming didn't want to be involved in any further X-Men films, so unless they recast him (can't see that happening), there will be no more Nightcrawler.

Jecht Tar
Aug 15th, 2006, 01:22:53 PM
If Gambit does not show up in this 4th movie then heads are going to roll. And if they don't have Gambit then they sure as heck better have Mister Sinister or Deadpool... I think I should stop demanding things now before Hollywood assassinates me...

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 15th, 2006, 03:43:27 PM
Originally posted by Sergei Vishnyakov
IIRC, Alan Cumming didn't want to be involved in any further X-Men films, so unless they recast him (can't see that happening), there will be no more Nightcrawler.

Actually he was written out and never asked to come back. I read an interview where he said he was signed for another movie. They could in theory bring him back. I would like to see the Apoclypse storyline but I don't think they can cram into one movie. Although maybe they could use the Magento and Wolverine movies to set it up.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 15th, 2006, 03:58:57 PM
Originally posted by Jecht Tar
If Gambit does not show up in this 4th movie then heads are going to roll. And if they don't have Gambit then they sure as heck better have Mister Sinister or Deadpool... I think I should stop demanding things now before Hollywood assassinates me...

Hollywood won't assassinate you, they'll just laugh at you. ;)

And then give us a movie with 'original' x-men that they made up for the movie with stupid powers like being able to tell what someone wrote on your back, or being able to think to fishes. :x

Miranda Tarkin
Aug 15th, 2006, 04:14:46 PM
Originally posted by Fiona

just like a ton of other cool stuff fans want to see. Comics and movies dont mesh. :p take what we can get if it's good.

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 15th, 2006, 04:31:01 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Hollywood won't assassinate you, they'll just laugh at you. ;)

And then give us a movie with 'original' x-men that they made up for the movie with stupid powers like being able to tell what someone wrote on your back, or being able to think to fishes. :x

The later power is taken by Namor :p

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 15th, 2006, 04:34:09 PM
The Submariner. Of course.

Well, anyway. :mneh

jjwr
Aug 16th, 2006, 11:44:01 AM
I can definetly live with a 4th, hopefully by now they will realize Wolverine isn't needed to make the movie work, a decent script, good effects and a fun movie is all they need.

Definetly need more Colossus & Angel, less Storm, Jean Grey and Wolverine.

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 16th, 2006, 11:53:51 AM
Originally posted by jjwr
I can definetly live with a 4th, hopefully by now they will realize Wolverine isn't needed to make the movie work, a decent script, good effects and a fun movie is all they need.

Definetly need more Colossus & Angel, less Storm, Jean Grey and Wolverine.
Well I doubt Jean will be around :p I say introduce Bishop and Emma Frost, get rid of Storm, because I doubt Halle wll do another. Wolverine will probably be in it just because he is a fan favorite, but I do agree to not make the whole film about him.

JMK
Aug 16th, 2006, 12:24:09 PM
If Wolverine is not going to be back, they'll need to replace his "attitude". Bishop or Gambit would be a good choice for that reason.

Definetly agree that more Colossus and Angel is needed. And I won't argue if Emma Frost is brought in. ;)

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 16th, 2006, 12:32:42 PM
Well if they don't bring Wolverine back they will need to bring Gambit in and Bishop I would add defintely. Not sure about Magneto and Xavier.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Aug 16th, 2006, 08:57:19 PM
Give me Deadpool or give me death.

Morgan Evanar
Aug 16th, 2006, 09:31:09 PM
Originally posted by Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Give me Deadpool or give me death. But Deadpool and Death are buddies. Give me Deadpool and give me Death :)

JMK
Aug 17th, 2006, 07:29:42 AM
Wasn't Deadpool more of an X-Force guy than an X-Men guy?

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 17th, 2006, 08:44:35 AM
Originally posted by JMK
Wasn't Deadpool more of an X-Force guy than an X-Men guy?
Yeah pretty much, he has his own comic now. I think he was part of marvel knights too.