PDA

View Full Version : Find the Knight

Ira Yahff
Aug 12th, 2006, 06:31:22 PM
The title explains the jist of it. Right now my objective is to eventually find a Knight to teach Jehkran past the rudimentary arts of the Force. At this point I would probably place him somewhere near anyone of his age (19) in terms actual talent.

He grasp the actual artsy of the Force, but being a Jedi is a concept that dwindles off because of Rayna being his only teacher. She, having spent time under the Sith, does not have the best view on what a Jedi is. Especially since she is only a Padawan herself.

I was hoping to crossroad with another Jedi, which would be a near impossible happening realistic. It'd have to be by fault alone for me to feel absolutely comfortable.

Right now, my character is presently under the guise of a normal Rebel operative. He is re-engaging his works underneath the Alliance so that he may catch a Jedi or two, while helping the Galaxy out with his newfound knowledge of his past and the Jedi Way.

Note: He is staying in contact with Rayna.

Ira Yahff
Oct 14th, 2006, 11:43:09 AM
Well Terran has taking the job--but I haven't seen him around.

Where have ya been?

Terran Starek
Oct 14th, 2006, 12:26:40 PM
Ah, quite the contrary, friend! I'm always around! :)

I haven't see you around much. :p The problem is, Terran and the Order haven't gotten hooked up yet. It's sort of an ongoing thing.

Ira Yahff
Oct 14th, 2006, 01:29:22 PM
Eh! Poke someone to death so that they can "Order" ya up.

Lianna Mal Pannis
Oct 14th, 2006, 08:28:26 PM
does that mean he's making a run for the border O_o

Terran Starek
Oct 15th, 2006, 08:09:13 AM
does that mean he's making a run for the border O_o

Yes it does. I'll take a Grande Soft Taco please, no tomatoes . . . :lol

Ira Yahff
Oct 15th, 2006, 09:29:00 AM
You finish ya thread with Dasqy-poodle. :)

Terran Starek
Oct 15th, 2006, 02:38:44 PM
We're working on it. Dasq has been especially busy and unavailable, but we'll get it done.

Ira Yahff
Oct 15th, 2006, 07:54:11 PM
Maybe we can meet in the thread with Ridwan, Lianna and Adia.

Kyle Krogen
Oct 18th, 2006, 05:07:39 PM
Kyle is open for training, if your willing to 'bump' into him, or whatever passes these days for two unlikely beings coming into contact with each other and despite all probability have something in common with each other. Bumping into each other, yep.

Ira Yahff
Oct 21st, 2006, 10:08:01 AM
I'll keep that in mind, but in the end it seems like T-man will be the most fitting master. :)

Terran Starek
Oct 23rd, 2006, 01:57:23 PM
It shouldn't be terribly long. We're getting close. :)

Ira Yahff
Oct 24th, 2006, 08:44:38 PM
I'll be waiting :)