PDA

View Full Version : Atten-SHUN!!!

Sergeant Michael Brand
Aug 7th, 2006, 09:50:38 PM
Up and at 'em, maggots! Now line up and shut up. The other day I heard SOME SCUM-BELLIED SLIME WORRT whining that there ain't any Rebel ground troops around. Allow me to correct this misapprehension. The Rebel Marine Corps is here and ready to put the hurt on every Imperial son-of-a-kouhoun from Coruscant to Tatooine.

Sure, we might be fewer. We might dress in hand-me-down armor. Our tanks might be junkers and our guns might be museum pieces. But we have something those jar-headed Stormies will NEVER have.

We can hit the broadside of a bantha.

Leave the skulking to the spies and the magic tricks to the Jedi. When there's dirty work to be done, we're the ones who do it. Need to board an Imperial starship? We're there. Need to defend a village of innocents from Stormtroopers? We'll do it. Need grunt work for your covert strike into enemy territory? We've got your back, chief. You provide the stimcaff and cigars, we'll provide the muscle. We ain't afraid to shoot and not ask questions.

We are the few. We are the proud. We are the --

PRIVATE MARCOS!!! IS THAT a Jabba's Secret Twi'lek Slave Princess magazine? WELL, I HOPE YOU BROUGHT ENOUGH FOR EVERYBODY!!!

Alif Selelsh
Aug 8th, 2006, 12:25:22 PM
Gimme that! Gimme that!