PDA

View Full Version : Whose still here?

Tarsis
Aug 7th, 2006, 07:12:59 PM
I know I havent been around here that much here lately and that's mainly due to the fact I don't have any internet to get on unless I'm at a buddies house. But I will be getting a computer here soon so hopefully, if everything goes as I have planned it, I'll be back on very soon.

But in any case, I was just wondering whose still here and who I owe posts to >_<

Ambrose Braeden
Aug 7th, 2006, 07:31:22 PM
im still here

Zereth Lancer
Aug 7th, 2006, 10:54:21 PM
I'm here. I just don't have much inspiration to post.

Jorshal Vuntana
Aug 7th, 2006, 11:10:46 PM
I'm around, but posting slowly.

Tarsis
Aug 7th, 2006, 11:28:13 PM
Yeah, I can see things have gotten slow around here, with peoples lack of posting, vactions, school, etc and that sucks. I know I'm one of those people and for that, I'm sorry. But I have some good news, my dad has finally caught up with all of us here in the 21st century and gotten himself the internet, which I plan to abuse on a regular basis until I get my own set up. So, starting sometime after Tuesday of next week, which is when it will be set up, I'll be back in the game. WHOO HOO!!! ^_^

Alexia Sturkov
Aug 9th, 2006, 10:55:05 PM
w00t!

That's great news Tarsis. At last we can get back to taking over the Galaxy and stealing everbody's left shoe! The world shall be at our feet!... AHEM! Yes, it's really nice to have you back with us :)

Tarsis
Aug 11th, 2006, 12:12:20 AM
It'll be good to be back. I tell ya, I can't count how many times I was in the mood to post and wasn't able to. I recently bought the new A.F.I. cd, which is freakin amazing by the way, and everytime I listen to it, I get in the biggest mood to post.

Anyways, I'm going to be out of town until Tuesday evening, so I won't be posting until then, duh XP, but once I get back I'll jump back in the swing of things.

P.S: Naira told me to tell you guys that she's still here. She would have posted to the this thread, but I don't think she has access to this part of the forum.

Zereth Lancer
Aug 12th, 2006, 11:42:01 AM
Hmm... I wonder why she doesn't have access...

Anyways. She has access now.

Naira Cross
Aug 12th, 2006, 03:57:26 PM
Woo Hoo!! Now I can join in the party. So yeah I'm still here.

Lucianus Adair
Aug 16th, 2006, 10:29:42 AM
Still here.