PDA

View Full Version : Come into my Parlour, said the Spider to the Fly

Katarina Gordislava
Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:59:30 PM
After putting our heads together (a dangerous undertaking, I might add) my beloved Sergei and I, and Gabriel Rodermark, and Jude, and Sansa, (etc...) have come up with some ideas for how to progress the WoD roleplay, at least in the London and Parisian scene.

The baali are going to appear in London, forcing the Sabbat and Camarilla to work together to be rid of them. Basically what the baali want, it seems, is to destroy eeeeveryone and everything, and govern the world themselves.. by opening some portal for Ba'al and his minions to come through.

Baali:
According to the internet, the Baali are very strongly rejected by both Camarilla and the Sabbat, because of their infernalist nature. They are called "monsters" and "demons" even by the other vampires. They are basically the most evil of the evil vampires! In the modern nights they've been hunted to near extinction, but I figure there's always a chance that one rogue is in torpor just waiting to rise up and create a little pack of infernal nightmares to wreak havoc on the world.
The blood of Saulot runs through Tremere's veins since his diablerie close to a thousand years ago. Now, almost all Tremere are descended from their founder, and therefore from Saulot himself. With the Baali descended from Shaitan, Saulot's first childer, their blood is almost indistinguishable from Tremere. Only those with a high proficency in Thaumaturgy can detect even a slight difference.

The Sabbat in London are using an Assamite assassin to try to take out the Prince's Primogen. While he's preparing to do so, he is going to discover Gabriel's newest pet, Sansa, and suggest that the Sabbat kidnap her to cause the Prince pain. They do so, and Sansa's illusions about her handsome lover boy will be very painfully shattered.

When the Assamite goes after the Tremere Primogen, he discovers that a baali has been posing as a Tremere (or some such thing) and the Tremere chantry is attacked from within, takes a lot of losses, maybe is completely destroyed. Our friendly neighborhood assassin goes back to Katarina, tells her "Oh crap, baali!" and the Sabbat are alerted to the baali in London first.

The Camarilla initially think that the attack was pulled off by the Sabbat, who have been causing trouble for them lately. Katarina is smart, and uses Sansa as a barganing chip to call Gabriel to the table and talk about the baali threat.

Paris, of course, will be drawn into it as well, as what goes for London usually goes for Paris.

Katarina Gordislava
Aug 24th, 2006, 01:01:27 PM
TO DO:
<strike>Kidnap Sansa</strike> DONE
<strike>Rod and Gabriel meet</strike> DONE
<strike>Get Chicago people interested via Arabella</strike> DONE
girls you read our minds
<strike>abriel gets a nasty letter</strike> DONE
<strike>Attack on the Tremere Chantry</strike> DONE
Gabriel gets an unusual proposal IN PROGRESS
Bringing Paris and Chicago to London
Joining forces against the Baali

Anything I'm missing?

Sergei Vishnyakov
Aug 24th, 2006, 01:06:11 PM
That looks about right.

Looking forward to that nasty letter :lol

Katarina Gordislava
Aug 24th, 2006, 01:07:13 PM
>D

Oh, it'll be great. Maybe a nasty package instead of a letter. :mischief

Rod Stafford
Aug 24th, 2006, 02:42:40 PM
Originally posted by Katarina Gordislava
Anything I'm missing?

Sansa dumps Gabriel.
Sansa and Rod ride off into the sunset.
Sansa explodes into a cloud of dust.
Rod travels to Chicago to spend time with the lesbians.

Sansa
Aug 24th, 2006, 02:43:57 PM
I'm not a vampire! I wouldn't explode into a cloud of dust!! :cry