General Devious
Aug 2nd, 2006, 12:19:42 AM
Hope my post isn't to over the top.. ;)

Jecht Tar
Aug 2nd, 2006, 12:27:21 AM
I liked it :)

Razielle Alastor
Aug 2nd, 2006, 07:27:08 AM
:mneh :thumbup It'll do! :) But I'm afraid.... you got me.

-sputters blood-

I'm going for a nap now... -limps off-

General Devious
Aug 2nd, 2006, 07:56:05 AM
Oh Raz have a heart. Oh wait I just stabbed you there. O_o

"Will she recover Doctor?":smokin "Doctor?":zzz

"Doctor its time to operate." :huh I'm not the Doctor Im from the Kitchen!!..

"Poor Raz.":x

Victer Dejan
Aug 3rd, 2006, 07:09:49 PM
Um you guys pretty much didn't give anyone else a chance to react at all. :(

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 3rd, 2006, 07:30:19 PM
Next time remember to let other people post before you just keep going. ...

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 3rd, 2006, 07:47:13 PM
:huh who are you talking about?

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 3rd, 2006, 08:02:23 PM
Dal and Jecht :)

General Devious
Aug 3rd, 2006, 10:02:37 PM
I'm innocent Raz pmed and demanded that a knife be thrown...!! I was threatened with mutilation... violence.

Wait I'll show you the Incriminating evidence.

":(
Nothing got thrown at Salem, nothing at all. "

See the scathing words. See the fear they elicit.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 3rd, 2006, 11:47:35 PM
:lol

Just something to keep in mind when you're writing action pieces and there are actiony type people around you, like Victer and Salem, and people who'd react hysterically like Adraudia. ;) She's so easily frightened... :mneh

Razielle Alastor
Aug 4th, 2006, 06:32:39 AM
Originally posted by General Devious
I'm innocent Raz pmed and demanded that a knife be thrown...!! I was threatened with mutilation... violence.

Which could have been easily fixed by editing your first post, adding one sentence in would have sufficed. :)

That one action, being the catalyst for the events that we had already discussed, I was just in "wtf" mode when it didn't happen.

Waiting for another round of people to reply to the Mandalorian attack - then waiting for your next post would have made the guards reactions seem slow and by then Dalamar would have been completely exposed with a courtyard full of people when he threw the knife. Wheras, if it had been done in the middle of the chaos to prevent his exposure Salem and Lilaena might not be onto the fact that it was him. Then everyone should have had a chance to react before your next turns..

I didn't mean skip everyone, I meant, please try and squeeze that one missing piece of the pie in.

General Devious
Aug 4th, 2006, 07:25:21 AM
Thats okay Raz. I pmed ject to get the knife out of you. The Incriminating knife! lol;)

Razielle Alastor
Aug 4th, 2006, 07:31:59 AM
Well, for your sake, lets hope Salem let's him get that close. Doubtful though. ;)

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 4th, 2006, 07:44:45 AM
Haha, no no. No one is touching that knife. It's going into some kind of forensic evidence thing.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 4th, 2006, 12:01:32 PM
*enter the CSI Iziz team* We'll take that now, Mr. Ave. Don't worry, we'll find out who did this!!

:lol it should be plainly obvious that it was Dalamar's knife from the special handle. Dal, Lilaena's pissed that you didn't even think to grab a knife from the Mandalorian and use that one instead. ;)

Salem Ave
Aug 4th, 2006, 01:10:35 PM
You make a schoolboy error like that and I'm afraid you have to be punished ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 4th, 2006, 01:34:27 PM
ooh let me do it! *holds up the paddle*

Adraudia Basillie
Aug 4th, 2006, 06:06:52 PM
=\ hysterically? thanks...

Anyway ... kinda hard to wait on me since it's con weekend? I might be able to post as I said but can't count on me

General Devious
Aug 4th, 2006, 10:13:23 PM
Uhh excuse me accidents happen in the heat of the battle.. And I'm sure the Queen knows I just risked my life for her. I see you haveing trouble making that stick... :D

Lil as for the paddle you've had this coming... I missed lots of birthdays.:spank

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 4th, 2006, 10:37:12 PM
Ack! Is this because I said the Queen gets hysterical? You know I love the Queen and respect your obsession with her!

...Aieee! ^_^;

:help

Adraudia Basillie
Aug 5th, 2006, 06:54:38 AM
:lol

new smilie ^^

:hug Lil ... I might have just been a bit :( because I was tired last night. If I am not too cheesed after the con I am going to try and catch up with a little posting.

Maybe :p

Razielle Alastor
Aug 5th, 2006, 08:31:06 AM
Originally posted by Adraudia Basillie
Anyway ... kinda hard to wait on me since it's con weekend? I might be able to post as I said but can't count on me

:hug I think everyone will still be in stunnned shock for a while over the whole to-do. No worries. :) Have fun! :rollin

-bleeds more-

Salem Ave
Aug 5th, 2006, 09:08:05 AM
Blood... :yum

I mean :uhoh wrong Salem

Razielle Alastor
Aug 5th, 2006, 01:53:35 PM
:love :love :love !!!!!! We'll be back.... later!

-drags Salem away..-

:mischief

Adraudia Basillie
Aug 5th, 2006, 08:37:04 PM
i'm confused. How did Raz get hurt O_o

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2006, 08:40:31 PM
she was hit by the knife that was meant to hit Salem

Adraudia Basillie
Aug 5th, 2006, 08:57:39 PM
okay. Guess I am either too cheesed or was too confused by the post to get that. I got Dal yelling at him and apologizing to Lil but missed the knife and wondered how Raz got hurt.

General Devious
Aug 5th, 2006, 09:26:39 PM
Well I re worded it a little hope its clearer now... ;)

Adraudia Basillie
Aug 6th, 2006, 07:59:04 AM
:)

Thank you!

:hug's her General

Dalamar DeSang
Aug 6th, 2006, 08:28:43 AM
:hug loves her Queen. Hey your suppose to rush to my side and make sure I get the best medical attention....:(

Adraudia Basillie
Aug 6th, 2006, 05:11:20 PM
I will except there is one small problem that I ran into.

You do realize that Dalamar committed an act of treason in Adraudia's eyes? Trying to assassinate the head of staff is a no no :p After Dalamar gets patched up, he's going to be incarcerated ...

:\

.. I just don't see her being an effective ruler with all those witnesses and let the General slide ...

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 6th, 2006, 07:44:35 PM
Supposedly he did it so fast no one really knows who threw it. I think. It might be supposed that the Mandalorian got Dal's knife and threw it. Maybe?

General Devious
Aug 6th, 2006, 07:52:46 PM
As far as the Queen is concerned or anyone it happened fast. It could easily be seen as an accident. Heat of battle an all. ;)

Ohh I didn't even seen Lil's post. But yeah what she said.. Or in all the confusion you could even say that the explosion made it fly in there direction. Even Raz didn't really know what was happening in the post. But hey work it your way.. ;)

Adraudia Basillie
Aug 6th, 2006, 08:04:20 PM
True it happened fast but around a bunch of Force Sensitives :p

Hmm ...

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 6th, 2006, 08:22:30 PM
Sleight of hand - there was a lot going on at once. Plus Adraudia was surrounded by bodyguards and people throwing themselves between her and the action. Its doubtful she actually saw much of the battle.

General Devious
Aug 6th, 2006, 09:24:44 PM
So you know, back to rushing to see if Im okay?:(

Adraudia Basillie
Aug 6th, 2006, 10:17:07 PM
That was just me thinking outloud Holly, weighing stuff :)

Well, perhaps not right away but it could come back to haunt Dalamar. That knife is his and if someone puts two and two together that can possible prove it's him.

I just want all the basis covered before I post which is fair and didnt want to make a surprise post where everyone is like O_O wtf you talking about Queeny!

Jecht Tar
Aug 6th, 2006, 10:17:44 PM
The only one who would have had a good view of the knife throwing would have been Jecht. I realize I forgot to mention the knife throwing in my latest post, but he was standing right there, watching the fight. So it all comes down to whether Jecht is willing to turn the General in, or cover him up and blame the assassin. Jecht being the loyan guard that he is would be forced to give the General up unless, perhaps, the general convinced him otherwise.

Just an idea...

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 6th, 2006, 10:21:04 PM
Originally posted by Adraudia Basillie
That was just me thinking outloud Holly, weighing stuff :)

Just me thinking outloud in response to your thinking outloud. :)

Adraudia Basillie
Aug 6th, 2006, 10:26:07 PM
^^ I appreciate all of your feedback too. I rather we all be on the same page since this would be a major thing for Dal. I dont want something happening he isnt good with.

Jecht - good idea too!

I will post tomorrow ... thanks for putting up with my questions :\

General Devious
Aug 7th, 2006, 12:07:14 AM
Ject are you blackmailing me? lol Dal has to much honor to be blackmailed he'd be like the General in the end of the Tom Cruise movie.

Yes I did it Queen. You can't handle the truth... I did my duty and I would do it again!!!.lol..

Jecht Tar
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:07:23 PM
Call it whatever you like, Dal :D

Adraudia Basillie
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:15:26 PM
Posted :) Hope you all like and it works.

Razielle Alastor
Aug 9th, 2006, 08:17:09 AM
Yes, I do believe that it will all work out quite spiffy now, nice saving!

:hug 's all around!

I do need some opinions again though. Considering that the blade went through her back and punctured through her chest, high enough not to hit a lung or anything else vital, should she be passing out right about now from blood loss, or with it being still stuck in her, maybe she's still with the program? What sounds good? :)

Morgan Evanar
Aug 9th, 2006, 08:47:36 AM
Depends on what it sliced through. How close is it to her neck?

It's possible she'd still be concious.

Razielle Alastor
Aug 9th, 2006, 09:25:30 AM
The point of the blade came out right beneath her collar bone, so at least below her shoulder line. Mostly a bleeding issue.

Morgan Evanar
Aug 9th, 2006, 03:03:38 PM
The body can seal up pretty fast, you'd still be awake if perhaps delerious from the pain.

Razielle Alastor
Aug 9th, 2006, 03:54:05 PM
Right! I'll stick around a bit, then give an Academy worthy swoon. :p

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 9th, 2006, 04:05:58 PM
Good thing Victer and Salem are there to catch you!

;)

No, I'm aware you're already lying down. :)

Razielle Alastor
Aug 9th, 2006, 04:14:35 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Good thing Victer and Salem are there to catch you!

I live such a tragic life, I know...:rolleyes :D :D :D