PDA

View Full Version : Sen Oisel Idea

Adraudia Basillie
Jul 29th, 2006, 08:57:30 PM
Well I'm bringing my crew to Iziz/Onderon because of some troubles with my ship and I came up with an idea to happened while I'm there. I dont know if it is okay with some of the Onderon citizens, but I would like to delve into a few idea.

I see that the Iziz government is sort of isolated. Especially so in that the government is truthfully ruled by Darth right under the nose of the Empire. Now, on the ship of the Midget Brow I have a pod racer that Sen once rode on the Outer Rim as a child before it became illegial on his homeworld.

Now I wanted my character, while he is on the planet gets in a scrimmage between a guard to get on the outside of Iziz to race illegally with some other off-worlder trader for credits to pay for the shields on his torn-down ship.

I was hoping to get some of the high officals involved in it. Maybe even have it happened at night so that your character could even possible delve into it.

If it is as at all possible, and your intrigued by the concept please reply.

he said he sent this to you all but I am posting it here with his persmission so we dont have to look at our PM boxes ^^

not really sure how viable pod racing is on Onderon O_o

Salem Ave
Jul 29th, 2006, 08:59:20 PM
The landscape isn't suited to that kind of racing, with the forest being so dense.

Razielle Alastor
Jul 29th, 2006, 08:59:24 PM
I was just going to post this very thing.

I don't think pod racing would fly, do we even have a stadium? XD

Adraudia Basillie
Jul 29th, 2006, 09:06:48 PM
well you dont really need a stadium for pod racing, just a mapped out course.

Heh true Jen ... I was thinking more of the beasties that would try and eat them too!

Razielle Alastor
Jul 29th, 2006, 09:08:43 PM
so.. let them nibble. Now THAT is entertainment. ;)

Salem Ave
Jul 29th, 2006, 09:11:44 PM
I am pretty sure that this is the guy who tried to RP with Dasq/Grace but was just talking in riddles the whole time.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 29th, 2006, 09:13:17 PM
It is the same guy.

No pod racing!

Salem Ave
Jul 29th, 2006, 09:15:41 PM
We are a sophisticated lot. We like our drama and our intrigues. I won't have such ruffians sullying <strike>my</strike> our planet!

Adraudia Basillie
Jul 29th, 2006, 11:29:33 PM
:: taps foot ::

I heard that slip!!! :mad

Dalamar DeSang
Jul 29th, 2006, 11:53:51 PM
Taps foot behind him with short curved dagger drawn....

He grabs Salem by the nap of his head and quickly and cleanly slits his throat. Blood splatters the marble floor in a pool of crimson. Salems eye's roll up in shock. Another blade pierce's his heart. A sharp gasp is exhaled from Auradia.

Dalamar never stops rolling around the body he slice's again at the back severing the head. The mind stays alive a full minute after decapitation. The last thing Salem see's is his own mutilated corpse as it hits the floor. DeSang holds it until the light goes out behind the eye's then throws the head into the fireplace. It blazes up purple and black as the curse of Onderon is finally dealt with as it should have been long ago.

Dalamar wakes up in his room mad to find that it was a dream. Throwing his wine glass against the wall. It shatters like a thousand such dreams." Someday Salem I will get you..."

Or will I.....

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 29th, 2006, 11:58:08 PM
:lol oh Dalamar, you silly man you. ;)

Dalamar DeSang
Jul 30th, 2006, 12:19:48 AM
Sometime's I feel like a nut. Sometimes I don't...

:D

Razielle Alastor
Jul 30th, 2006, 07:59:45 AM
:rolleyes pffft as if..

So who is going to tell Mr. Pod racer no way? Or shall we just "not respond" as per his pm?

Dalamar DeSang
Jul 30th, 2006, 09:37:50 AM
Very polite rejection...Seems suitable...

Razielle Alastor
Jul 30th, 2006, 10:04:01 AM
Or how about just. "No, thank you." :)

But in a lengthy paragraph full of riddles that make no sense, since that seems to be his thing. ;)

Adraudia Basillie
Jul 30th, 2006, 10:18:21 AM
:lol

well, tell him no pod racing but of course he can stop by and go out into the wilds if he really feels he must. Just explain what the planet is like and more then likely he'll get eaten by a carnivorous plant .. or the pissed off animals Adraudia and Razielle have been practicing on!

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 30th, 2006, 12:44:13 PM
Sounds good to me. ;)

General Devious
Jul 30th, 2006, 12:52:18 PM
I just realized that I am surrounded by 4 crazy women....

Dal is DOOMED!!>_<

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 30th, 2006, 01:04:10 PM
You love it.

Adraudia Basillie
Jul 30th, 2006, 02:57:16 PM
anyone PM him?

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 30th, 2006, 02:58:30 PM
I thought you were ^_^; I never got a PM from him.

Adraudia Basillie
Jul 30th, 2006, 03:08:52 PM
okay we talked it over amongst ourselves and have to deny the idea for the fact it wouldn't make sense for that to happen on Onderon. Pod racing really can't happen. The Forests are dense and there isn't open land to race on. Plus, the area is heavy with nasty beasties and vegetation that will eat you without warning.

So, if you want to try and get passed the walls, you can.. just realize that any normal folk are going to get eaten.. hence why the wall is there in the first place :)

ta dah!

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 30th, 2006, 10:10:02 PM
*claps* Verra nice

Jecht Tar
Jul 30th, 2006, 11:26:02 PM
Looks like I got here too late... What about swoop-racing instead of pod-racing? As in a Swoop-Bike, not one of those weird swoop racing machines from KOTOR. With a smaller vehicle like a swoop you would be able to navigate Onderon's surface much better. You'd still have a 90% percent change of dying within the first five seconds, but that makes for a good race.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 31st, 2006, 01:19:42 AM
No no no!

:p

There are many other places where such a sport is viable. Onderon simply isn't one of them.

General Devious
Jul 31st, 2006, 07:11:22 AM
I think Ject that its more the rper who speaks in riddle's than it is the actual race...Because when put your way it sounds kind of interesting. But the notice was already sent and we turned him down. Politely of course...o_O

Adraudia Basillie
Jul 31st, 2006, 11:34:58 AM
LD is right.. swoop race, pod race, speeder race... O_o eh... I got the sense that Onderno is much denser then Endor.. plus Endor doesnt eat you right away. the trees are nice :p

Adraudia Basillie
Jul 31st, 2006, 11:36:29 AM
More stuff for Sen

Well my other idea is pretty simple, but I dont know how lengthy it might end up. Matters how/if you want it to even happened.

Since my character Sen is on a wanted list, it is quite possible that he is apprehended during his venture to the Merchant Quarter to trade his pod-racer for some modifications for his ship.

The Merchant Quarter is directly next to the Sky Ramp, which leads to the Iziz Royal Palace. It could be quite easy to noticed amidst all of it, especially if he is about when it the crowds are at a dwindle.

From the arrest, he of course would try to escape. Maybe during the arrest process, he would evade them and from there everything go into a spinning circle of doom for him. His ship could locked away and he'd eventually attempt to get off planet some way to continue his mission.

I'm sure you guys have to talk this over, like the previous. So, get back to me when you can.

Forgot to mention.

I'm not exactly ready to explore it indepth, but Sen has a high potential of Force Sensitivity. I would never place that on the level of an Anakin Skywalker, but I'd definatly align him with possible reaches of Mace Windu if his abilities were ever truly touched on.

Now, I dont know if it would come in hand...or be fitting to be messed with, but he is Force-Sensitive and noticeable. Right now, I'm not absolutely prepared to go into it, but maybe the fact that he is Force-Sensitive can sway their reaction of his presence on the planet.

Hah, my bad.

I keep pumping out ideas as I read more. Possibly to keep him closer under the hold of the Kuklos he could be employed by Victer who seems to be creating an allegience with them. Maybe even the capture of Sen would be turned into a bribe where he would make shipments for the Onderon Government and such.

Doing odd jobs for them. Since the planet is in the Inner Rim, the system and sector would be under the scrutiny of the Empire, so in turn he could do smuggles of actual goods for lower prices, much like my friend's character Araib does.

Razielle Alastor
Jul 31st, 2006, 11:47:50 AM
o_O

I have absolutely nothing further to add.

Adraudia Basillie
Jul 31st, 2006, 11:51:40 AM
Yeah first it's like heeeeey .... Im wanted to maybe we can have him do odd jobs ... O_o

Far as the Queen would be concerned, wanted citizens go to the Imperials since Adraudia wants no trouble from them

As for the Force Sensitivity eh. Since he doesnt want to delve into it.. why did he mention it :)

Razielle Alastor
Jul 31st, 2006, 12:00:33 PM
I just don't see that character meshing well with anything we have going on right now. He can always be an underling for you though Queeny. ;)

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 31st, 2006, 12:57:53 PM
I don't really need/want an oddjob man... have to agre with Raz, doesn't feel like he'd mesh, plus I'm pretty wary of him, after all that Jaarn Tii business.

Adraudia Basillie
Jul 31st, 2006, 02:57:16 PM
He's also making me and Kitty crazy with Black Sun stuff >_>

for the sake of stuff. can someone ELSE give him the hammer :p

he's more then welcomed to come here but Adraudia would want him captured and turned in to the Imperials, unless he gets away of course :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 31st, 2006, 02:59:51 PM
I just PMed him back saying basically he is welcome here but we would arrest him and pack him off to the Imperials if we found out he was there.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 31st, 2006, 03:00:00 PM
Tell him to PM me about the Onderon stuff. The boy hasn't even whispered about it to me.

Adraudia Basillie
Jul 31st, 2006, 03:02:41 PM
okay I will forward you the PM's hol and let him know to contact you?

Oh wait.. Dasq just Pmed him?

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 31st, 2006, 03:03:28 PM
I PMed him before I saw LD's reply there sooo didn't mention that he should PM her.

Razielle Alastor
Jul 31st, 2006, 03:11:33 PM
sicc em Holly Jolly!>D

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 31st, 2006, 03:14:41 PM
Sen Oisel wrote on Today 10:13 PM:

Dasquian Belargic wrote on Today 01:59 PM:
The general consensus seems to be that Sen is welcome to come to Onderon, but the government would want to have him captured and delivered to the Imperials immeadiately.

Yah. That would be how it is played out.

Razielle Alastor
Jul 31st, 2006, 03:27:53 PM
o_O Sen is giving me a headache and I am not even talking to him.

I vote we let him join, capture him and send him to Khendon for playtime.

Adraudia Basillie
Jul 31st, 2006, 03:29:23 PM
No he doesnt need to join. He wasn't asking to join unless we were going to find use for him. If we are going to send him to the Imps.. he can just RP it out here

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 31st, 2006, 03:29:48 PM
Hey tell him he can put the thread here on our board or in the SW Rping board. Getting our characters into the main board would be :cool

Adraudia Basillie
Jul 31st, 2006, 03:33:39 PM
hell yeah!

Razielle Alastor
Jul 31st, 2006, 07:17:43 PM
rawr bebe>D

General Devious
Jul 31st, 2006, 08:51:57 PM
apparently he doesn't realize that Dalamar would just simple kill him... :D

Nathanial K'cansce
Aug 2nd, 2006, 09:19:18 PM
*blinks*

Sen IMed me asking for some help in joining KA. Asked me what my character did, told him ambassador of trade things with homeworld and Onderon.

Basic gist: Someone on the Cayssian end hires his crew to deliver a shipment of stuff to Onderon. So he does.

From there, it really wasn't decided. We can arrest him if he's on the Impy most wanted list, or do whatever. Your guyses call. I'm just a semi active nutcase. :cool

Adraudia Basillie
Aug 2nd, 2006, 09:38:26 PM
Honestly, the fact he is most wanted and Onderon is neutral (not wanting to have the Imps mad at him) is making hard for this particular character to join as a full member.

General Devious
Aug 2nd, 2006, 09:42:09 PM
Let him rp as long as he respects our enviroment. As for being a member I don't know him but the bias of others has already tainted my view..

When you rp with 4 crazy ladies just back away and do as they say....:D

Nathanial K'cansce
Aug 2nd, 2006, 09:48:51 PM
Originally posted by General Devious
Let him rp as long as he respects our enviroment. As for being a member I don't know him but the bias of others has already tainted my view..

When you rp with 4 crazy ladies just back away and do as they say....:D

My thoughts exactly. :lol

I dunno, perhaps we could capture him, hand him over to the Imps, and then make a deal with them?

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 2nd, 2006, 11:11:14 PM
Originally posted by Adraudia Basillie
Honestly, the fact he is most wanted and Onderon is neutral (not wanting to have the Imps mad at him) is making hard for this particular character to join as a full member.

This is a good excuse, but it doesn't work 'cause LD has a 3 million bounty on her head. She's more wanted than he is.

Adraudia Basillie
Aug 3rd, 2006, 08:09:32 AM
I know, but in the grand scheme of things Creas would do as Callidus would ask, after bitching about Lil's presence. :p

to clarify, I dont mind him RPing here... I just would like him to focus on one thing that his character is instead of trying to branch out too much.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 3rd, 2006, 09:03:46 AM
Salem has good reason for not turning LD over to the Imperials - she will be a useful ally. The same couldn't be said for Sen.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 3rd, 2006, 03:51:04 PM
Ok he PM-ed me and asked about the status of his idea. So I'll just take what you guys have said, and make something up. ;)

In regards to you, Sen, RPing with the K.A. ...I don't know that we can start a thread with an outcome in mind. For instance, if Sen landed on the planet and started making a ruckus, our General Devious would probably try to apprehend you and then your character would be shipped off to the Imps as a goodwill offering. ;) Actually, ol' Devious said he'd probably kill Sen, but don't worry, we'll keep him under control.

As far as joining the group - what is it you're trying to do with your character? We're wary about people trying to do too much with one character. Like, you can't play an ultimate fighter, notorious criminal, Rebel Sith. Some life paths are mutually exclusive.

So, let me know what you want Sen to be: a smuggler? A darksider? etc. and then I'll work with you to get this RP happening. Sound good? :)

Razielle Alastor
Aug 3rd, 2006, 04:01:54 PM
very diplomatic of you HollyJolly. I hope he picks something that we can work with and not a pod-racing-smuggling-dark-lord-of-the-sith-game-show-host.

>_<

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 3rd, 2006, 04:06:59 PM
I try to work with people when its possible. ^_^; Even if it drives me nutso.

General Devious
Aug 3rd, 2006, 10:06:03 PM
Our own great and mighty Lil... Reachs out to the masses.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 3rd, 2006, 11:46:18 PM
Sen Oisel wrote on Today 09:47 PM:
Well what I devise is that I will slowly get involved in the Kuklos through Nat. He being an Ambassador, and my character being a spacer we have worked out an idea of my character doing shipments from his planet to Onderon.

From there he could be entagled in the inner workings of the Kuklos eventually. Of course the transition would be slow process. I still want to work with him in terms of his smuggling and such. Develop him a bit. I have a large grouping about him, so just suddenly jumping into the ways of the Dark Side would be troublesome.

Plus, my character doesn't even know he is Force Sensitive as of yet. So it would have to be a process.

However, I was wondering if it would be okay to get the right away to begin that after my present thread ends. Developing that relationship with Nat and begin shipments to the planet on Nat's behalf.

If he's just a smuggler and you want to slowly change him to a darksider, that sounds okay with me. Go ahead and start a thread with Nathanial if that's what you guys decided you wanted to do. :):thumbup

Thanks in no small part to our very own Snackadoodle, seems to be working out ok. Snackers, let me know if you have any ...trouble... with him. ;)

Sen Oisel wrote on Today 11:00 PM:
I'm intrigued. Exactly how will the Kuklos differ from the Sith Order at it's formation? Will it only be a plantery force or something?

This is probably something you should have asked before you said you wanted to join. ;)

We differ because they have an IC ruling body of Elders and are already a group, whereas the K.A. in this timeline is starting off as a group of people who happen to be on the same planet with much the same goals in mind. As of now, in the timeline, they are not a group. OOC we are a group, but IC we are not yet.

We will not be governed by an IC group of characters, but our interaction will largely be organic as stories call for it. Currently we are RPing the construction of the group, starting with all of our characters having IC relationships with other characters. We all have a reason for being on Onderon, and thats why we're there, but with TSO they are on whatever planet they're on because that's where the group is.

In the end, we're both Dark Side groups, but with TSO I think they are technically all considered Sith but with the KA we have Sith and we have Dark Jedi like my character, Lilaena.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 4th, 2006, 12:38:16 AM
Sen Oisel wrote on Today 11:21 PM:
I would have asked, but I felt I knew. And I did. :)

Everything you told me is what I felt was right, since I read through the threads gaining more information before I started asking about joining.

What are some of the objectives though around the group members?

I've got a decent grasp of your character Lilaena, because I've followed the post since start to Danger of Liason (great writer by the way :) ), but Salem Ave and others seem a bit more ambigous about their powers. Seem the aim is for plantery control, which they have with the Queen and Princess in the royalty.

Beyond that, how is the RPing going to be keep fresh and organic?

Ah, but the aim isn't planetary control. ;) We already have that, through Salem and the Queen. Onderon has only one city, after all. The rest is hostile and unfriendly jungle full of plants and animals that will eat you.

Thanks for the compliment, by the way, I really appreciate it. :D

Salem's character: Salem is a Sith Lord, Darth Callidus, who came to Onderon some time ago and worked his way into the Royal Family's good graces. He found that the princess, Adraudia, had Force potential, and took her as his apprentice. She has since become queen.

Razielle Shadana was a princess to a neighboring planet, which was on friendly terms with Onderon. She and the Queen were good friends as children, and when Salem met Razielle he found that she had great Force potential as well. He apprenticed her as well, but did not train her as much as Adraudia because of the distance between them. Razielle, it seems, was mostly responsible for the complete decimation of her planet's population, and has been moved to Onderon as the Queen's ward until she comes of age.

So Salem has two apprentices, one of which runs the planet. So, planetary conquest is already over.

General Devious/Dalamar DeSang = he was Lilaena's student for quite a long time, but about five years ago she left him to go on a private mission that she'd been preparing for her whole life. He found his way to Onderon where he integrated himself into the Queen's private guard, making General and taking almost fanatical responsibility for the Queen's well-being. He does not like Salem because he thinks that Salem is just using the Queen (which he is), but up until very recently he did not know that Salem was a force-user. He doesn't know about Adraudia or Razielle's force abilities yet.

Lilaena is sort of the catalyst bringing these people together - a total outsider, she's traveled to Onderon simply to gain access to the dark power of the ancient Sith Lord Freedon Nadd. He used to be king of Onderon, and Adraudia is of his bloodline. However, he is buried on the moon Dxun, and his tomb hold many Sith artifacts and other things that were buried with him. LD believes that if she can access the tomb, then she will be able to finally have the power she needs to take down the Empire - which was what her dead and fallen Jedi master, A'na Eldhil, was training her for since she was small. She was trained and rased to think she was a Jedi, even though she uses the Dark Side. No one has corrected her. YET. Salem will, soon. Lilaena is exposing herself to Salem in the hopes that he will take her to the tomb since she hasn't had any luck finding its location.

Nathanial is a newcomer to the scene, not really integrated into the mix yet. He's an ambassador from another planet, but we'll be working him in soon.

Victer Dejan is a space captain who delivers goods and such - the Queen and her Ward have taken quite a fancy to him. His force abilites are as yet untapped.

Once the characters get together as a group, I'm not sure what we'll do, but you can be sure it'll be interesting. ;) Lilaena will push for killing all the Imperials she can get her hands on, but I'm not sure what Salem's ultimate goals are. Total domination of the galaxy, most likely.

General Devious
Aug 4th, 2006, 07:33:30 AM
Man after all of that even I am interested in us. lol :smokin

Razielle Alastor
Aug 4th, 2006, 07:34:14 AM
Bless you Snack, you are a good man. I always said so. :D

Nathanial K'cansce
Aug 4th, 2006, 08:30:28 AM
I do what I can. :cool

I'll talk to the kid and see about a thread (or if he wants to join in the one I have up already)