PDA

View Full Version : Welcome!

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 28th, 2006, 08:41:57 AM
As you can see, there isn't a lot going on in this forum right now ^_^; but hopefully we can put it to good use as somewhere to plot and dream up new missions! :)

Grace Van-Derveld
Jul 28th, 2006, 08:47:50 AM
:: stabs Dasq in the back ::

FOOL YOU!

I really work for the Empire :crack

Khendon Sevon
Jul 28th, 2006, 09:01:38 AM
I, uh... Empire? :) *Hides lightsaber and Executor insignia*

Right, so, this is good :) Who do we have that's currently active? Do we have a thread for that?

Mmm... Any fleeters left beside me?

If anyone needs me in a thread :) Post (now that I can see this place without changing accounts) and tell me if you need me as a Reb or Imp.

You know you want me :)

(Note: There are five smilies in this post :) )

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 28th, 2006, 10:05:52 AM
What do we have that's currently active... well...

Dasquian and Grace have been meeting with Jedi (see: Brave New Worlds and Crossroads). So we are bringing in a couple of new members there. We're also doing a kind of flashback thread of some of their past missions... and will soon be rescuing the Hapan Princess from her murderous mother.

Estelle has recruited Jens Vec and is in the process of doing a flashback rescue mission (Birdsong).

hmm... what else...

Estelle Russard
Jul 28th, 2006, 06:19:47 PM
I am currently in discussion with Karl Valten to do a thread which includes Jens Vecs character. Will update when we nail down our exact idea. (After we talk to Jens too, of course!)

Also..Am hoping to bring Oriadin on board (sssh..he doesnt know yet) to help seek out other Jedi and form a nucleus of sorts to get more Jedi involved in our rebel efforts. This may/ may not evolve as it depends on what Ori wants for his character to do.

I also will be doing another thread with Aurelias Kazaar which will be a follow-on from "Birdsong"

Khendon, I think that is your Imperial :) quota for the year ,huh?

ps) thanks for ze access :)

pss) Grace - No stabbing of Codename Supermodel!!!

Jens Vec
Jul 28th, 2006, 06:45:14 PM
Just got a PM about the mission. Are you guys seriously tailor-making a thread specifically for my character's talents?

Estelle Russard
Jul 28th, 2006, 06:47:42 PM
Pretty much.

That, and to give your character exposure while at the same time nabbing some info on some heretofore slippery characters ;)

Jens Vec
Jul 28th, 2006, 06:54:32 PM
Okay. Wow, I feel pretty special. ^_^; Glad to know I can be useful.

Estelle Russard
Jul 28th, 2006, 06:58:07 PM
Indeedaroony :D

Khendon Sevon
Jul 28th, 2006, 07:01:11 PM
I used it up already?!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *breath* ooooooooooo.

Jens Vec
Jul 28th, 2006, 07:01:50 PM
Heh. :) Well, I answered the thread in Operations for now. If there's anything in it you don't like, lemme know. I kinda guessed on a lot of it.

Aurelias Kazaar
Jul 28th, 2006, 10:19:03 PM
Kazaar's...around. Mainly as a supporting character for Estelle, but he's here.

Estelle Russard
Jul 28th, 2006, 10:34:21 PM
You cant bring in those damn cigars tho.

Aurelias Kazaar
Jul 28th, 2006, 10:57:55 PM
Oh poo...I like my cigars. Who're you t'tell me what to do :p

Estelle Russard
Jul 28th, 2006, 11:23:29 PM
Im an RO..and youre just an Ensign!

Aurelias Kazaar
Jul 28th, 2006, 11:53:01 PM
Yeah yeah...

Estelle Russard
Aug 4th, 2006, 09:12:33 PM
Jens - The thread is up - check the main RP forum.

:lol love Kazaar's CT. As it should be ;)

Aurelias Kazaar
Aug 5th, 2006, 02:41:59 PM
:lol

That's a great CT. Even I find it funny.

Miranda Tarkin
Aug 5th, 2006, 07:32:52 PM
I am to please =^_^=

Tony Maxwell
Aug 6th, 2006, 10:25:29 PM
I have access? I didn't know I warranted access until I was actually within the Rebel Alliance. Oh well. Might aswell enjoy it.

Currently I'm not doing a thing, but I hope to actually do some roleplaying with this character. In essense Tony is a rebel without a cause, yes go ahead and a laugh at the overused phrased. He basically hates the Empire because they're squating on his company.

Fun fun fun!

Alif Selelsh
Aug 6th, 2006, 10:48:37 PM
Have you RPed it out yet? Maybe you should jump in that thread with James Prent. She has issued the call, you responded and she is ready to allow all those interested in now from what I understand in the Planning/Discussion forums.

Tony Maxwell
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:03:04 PM
Yes, I have been following James' thread, but have yet to find a point in which I can actually join in. I have not RPed with Tony since the Reset, at least I don't believe I have... So I have no RPed anything happening with his company and the Empire. But I will be RPing with him shortly and joining into James' thread if I can find a way to fit into it all.

Sergeant Michael Brand
Aug 8th, 2006, 08:24:29 PM
Just to repeat myself, anyone who needs a healthy dose of brute force in a thread, PM me, and I'll make an appearance. This character can function as the face of the Rebel ground forces, though he will also be a character in himself. By rank, he's the subordinate of all Rebel operatives, but he's a veteran who knows his work well, and he's not shy about sharing his opinion.

I would like to get him in as grunt work on some of the covert operations. Just let me know what the plan is, what equipment you need, and how many soldiers.

Estelle Russard
Aug 10th, 2006, 04:29:08 PM
Ill probably cook up something to use you for in the near future, Sergeant

Sergeant Michael Brand
Aug 10th, 2006, 11:01:37 PM
:cool

Aurelias Kazaar
Aug 12th, 2006, 04:35:30 AM
She's good about 'cooking stuff up'...actually they all are.

Estelle Russard
Aug 13th, 2006, 02:48:41 PM
we're just a bunch o' cooker uppers