PDA

View Full Version : AFK -- RL Strikes Again.

Mandy with an I
Jul 22nd, 2006, 12:00:47 PM
This thursday I got my puppy, Pickle, who likes to poo in front of my brothers' door, attack everything that he can bite and wake me up at 5:30 because no-one is downstairs with him. I won't be online unless I can get him to sleep at night without waking up and whimpering so loudly the whole house wakes up too.

I might also be getting my old job back in the next few weeks - I'll be working more hours for more money with my old manager - and I am babysitting more for my cousin because my aunt isn't doing very well lately (my cousin works, and my aunt can't watch a two-year old the day after she's had chemo :()

So, I apologise if I owe you a post or an IM reply, but I've been really busy ^_^; I'll try to pop on when I have time, so if I owe you a reply, post here to remind me please.

Sansa
Jul 23rd, 2006, 12:34:02 PM
:hug

Completely understandable, and hooray for the new/old job! Pickles better settle down soon or I'll miss you too much and I'll have to kidnap you.

Mandy with an I
Jul 23rd, 2006, 10:16:21 PM
He won't stop peeing everywhere! :cry

I want to crate train him, so then, when people aren't home/are really busy, he's somewhere safe and not roaming the house. I tried to set up a little blocked off area, and as soon as I put him down, he peed. Everyone else just wants to let him roam around, but I don't think he should be able to pee/poo everywhere. :\

Serena Laran
Jul 24th, 2006, 12:50:04 AM
Well I dunno about dogs - we had our cats crate trained, but we had to give the dog kennel they slept in back to my mother in law so we're letting them roam around now. The kittens are still being locked up at night though.

Mandy with an I
Jul 24th, 2006, 11:23:39 AM
My mum says to keep him in the kitchen whenever I'm not home, with loads of paper on the floor, so that's what I'm going to do. *crosses fingers*

I'll have pictures of him soon too :)