PDA

View Full Version : Uno Jedi por favor

Jorshal Vuntana
Jul 11th, 2006, 10:19:05 PM
What we're doing: TSO is going to create an undetermined disaster on an undetermined Imperial planet for a reason that is... undetermined. My idea is that the Sith are the driving force behind the disaster, but I'd like to push them to the background and tell the event through the eyes of those effected. The cause of the disaster is and will remain unknown to anyone in the public sphere.

What we're looking for: I expect this is going to have a bit of a tragic tone to it and will severely be in need for an optimistic force. I'm looking for a Jedi, at least one, who will play the part of going in and those affected out. Where it gets tricky is that person is gonna have to keep the Force sensitivity on the down low (disguise as the SW equivilant of a firefighter, be there when things go down, be creative).

The general idea is to create the sense that both light and dark sides are getting the feeling that each other are out there. TSO is starting to break out into the larger galaxy and the Jedi are starting to come together. This thread, I hope, will serve as a precursor to the greater light vs. dark story yet to be told.

In order to cater to as many of the few Jedi as possible, we've left the planet open and the the only restriction on time is that it must be no later than 9 months AE. Other than that, we're pretty flexible as far as plot details go, though we prefer to have the action on a relatively major planet, not necessarily Coruscant though.

Za'in
Jul 12th, 2006, 12:19:05 AM
My character fits too well for this.
But the problem is, I'm in sooooo many RPs with you right now.
I dont know if it'd be okay with you that I'd partake in another.

Well as a last resort, I'm certainly open.

Jorshal Vuntana
Jul 12th, 2006, 12:28:32 AM
It's fine with me, but you prolly won't actually be roleplaying with me. I'm thinking I'll do a short set of rp's with zereth (who's also involved) detailing the 'bombing'. Then seperately the Jedi's half would come in about helping others.

Akrabbim
Jul 28th, 2006, 06:22:00 PM
Draken Chakara is on Coruscant right now, and he's an extreme boyscout. If something like this happened, he'd definitely be jumping in to help anyway. Want him?

Jorshal Vuntana
Jul 29th, 2006, 02:24:01 AM
Your contribution is welcome, both of you who have replied and anyone else who may be reading. I started the thread already, but due to its unique structure it leaves room for any one to join at any time.

Note on the structure: It's designed less as a roleplay and more like a series of short stories surrounding a single event. I am requesting posts by non-tso members to be limited to one self-contained story detailing an NPC and/or the roleplayed character. See my post for what I have in mind and if that doesn't help, PM me.

Here's the link: http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40947

Za'in
Jul 29th, 2006, 12:26:38 PM
I plan to have one of my characters to drop in.

Exactly where is this placed at?

Ilias Nytrau
Jul 29th, 2006, 03:03:26 PM
I believe it's at the:

Kyros Staar building
Kyros Staar plaza
Katz sector
Coruscant

...Or at least that's what the thread says. Who knows...I could be dyslexic and reading it all wrong! ;)

Za'in
Jul 29th, 2006, 08:22:14 PM
Is this a big thing then? I mean, if it takes place on Coruscant it would be a big deal, right?

Selinica Miriya
Jul 29th, 2006, 10:19:17 PM
Seeing as Coruscant is/was the cornerstone of the Empire, yes, I would imagine so. If you read the first post, I think Jorshal made it quite clear what was happening. ;)