PDA

View Full Version : Empire Most Wanted

Miranda Tarkin
Jul 8th, 2006, 11:00:55 PM
can we have an all clear to update this by the Empire and/or the person/persons that started this idea. Update needed badly and there were already suggestions made

:)

http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38797

Miranda Tarkin
Jul 11th, 2006, 12:55:14 PM
okay i know you people looked... :p

So can we proceed? it really needs to be updated

Sen Oisel
Jul 11th, 2006, 03:18:59 PM
I could care less. Aslong as my name isn't on the list :P

Miranda Tarkin
Jul 11th, 2006, 03:23:22 PM
It's voluntary :p

Teleran Balades
Jul 11th, 2006, 03:26:25 PM
Let's see, I have a few people that could be added to the list.

Oriadin- Considered a threat level force-adept. Wanted for aiding terrorists and the murder of Inquisitorial soldiers.

Lion El'Johnson- Suspected force-adept of unknown strength. Has assumed leadership of navy of the terrorist organization known as the Rebel Alliance.

Grace Van-Derveld and Dasquian Belargic - I don't know how if this'll work. I don't know if the Empire knows they exists, but they'd make good candidates.

Lilaena De'Ville- If the Inq finds out that she was the one who was behind the assassination attempt on Chancellor Anar. Also assuming that Khendon isn't manipulating the most wanted list behind the scenes.

I might have a few more, but these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Araib Musbunig
Jul 11th, 2006, 03:28:41 PM
Well since it's voluntary, I'd put my name on there for involvement with smuggling goods on Imperial planets.

Basically he is doing it for an Anti-Empire organization and is peddling goods toward planets under the injustice of the Empire.

Sen Oisel
Jul 14th, 2006, 06:42:54 PM
How soon will this be updated?

Miranda Tarkin
Jul 14th, 2006, 07:00:20 PM
have to talk to LD and S'il... it isnt going to be updated over night ^^

Sen Oisel
Jul 14th, 2006, 07:10:20 PM
Oh thats fine. I was just wondering, because I might end up adding my name on second thought.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 14th, 2006, 07:11:27 PM
Hey I'm already ON the list for terrorism!

And I doubt people would find out I'm behind the attempted assassination, especially since if they did I'd tell them it was all Khendon's idea. ;) And, LD isn't even in the arena with the good Chancellor. :mneh