PDA

View Full Version : Clerks II

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 6th, 2006, 01:00:03 AM
www.clerks2.com

Check out the internet exclusive trailer, the featurette on quicktime.com, and the teaser trailer. :)

Personally, I can't wait.

Oriadin
Jul 6th, 2006, 02:56:15 AM
Im looking forward to this too. Kevin Smith is soooo funny.

The cinema I used to go to used to have quotes above the mens toilets and they had one from Clerks where they were talking to each other about the best Star Wars film. It always made me laugh, often wonder what everyone thought when I just started laughing while going to the toilet... anyway... yeah, Im looking forward to this too!

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:43:01 PM
"There's only one Return, and its not of the King, its of the Jedi."

I love the banter and I can't wait to hear all of it. :D My hubby hasn't seen Clerks so I have to sit him down with my VHS tape of it so he can be educated. :)

Oriadin
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:02:29 AM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
I have to sit him down with my VHS tape of it so he can be educated. :)

:: Holds aloft his special edition DVD ::

Jorshal Vuntana
Jul 7th, 2006, 03:14:13 AM
I watched the whole 'view askew' series over exams week about two months ago. I can't wait for Clerks II, I love the dialogue between the characters. And the bit in the online trailer about "From the director of Jersey Girl (slashed out) Clerks." Had me rolling.

Jedieb
Jul 11th, 2006, 07:04:25 PM
The recent commercials showing characters arguing about Hobbits and Jedi have me desperately trying to figure out a way to con my wife into seeing it.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 11th, 2006, 11:41:46 PM
:D I know that commercial hooked me as well. The classic discussion about the Death Star and contractors should go down in history as the best nonsense talk in a movie. :)

Oriadin
Jul 12th, 2006, 02:42:22 AM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
:D I know that commercial hooked me as well. The classic discussion about the Death Star and contractors should go down in history as the best nonsense talk in a movie. :)

God I love that bit!

Thats it, im watching Clerks tonight.

Morgan Evanar
Aug 3rd, 2006, 08:44:57 PM
It was the most strangely uplifting film. And some parts of it were very funny.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 3rd, 2006, 11:48:04 PM
I still haven't gotten out to see it. :(

JMK
Aug 4th, 2006, 07:17:27 AM
Me neither. I'm ashamed of myself. I'm a huge Kevin Smith fan and wanted to see this, I just haven't found the opportunity yet.

sirdizzy
Aug 4th, 2006, 03:24:26 PM
seen it twice and I have the official clerks II theatrical poster hanging in my hall