PDA

View Full Version : Delaya, Safe Harbour

Estelle Russard
Jul 4th, 2006, 11:00:22 PM
Delaya - Third planet of five in the Alderaan system. Or rather, third planet of four since the System's namesake had long been obliterated into ifinitesimal peices by the Empire's most dreadful of weapons - The Deathstar.

In one command, one flick of a switch or press of a button, the might of Palpatine's Imperials was demonstrated to the galaxy. A callous and unforgiving fist smashing down on an unwitting world, destroying it entirely - the reverberations of which still shock and stun by the sheer ruthlessness and finality of such an act.

Delaya drifted onto the horizon of Estelle's view screen. It was still some distance away, but even now Estelle felt a sense of calm envelop her. The planet, dedicated to keeping alive the way of life of Alderaan with the contribution of those of the vanquished planet who had been off-world at the time it perished - held about it an aura of grace one could feel even from a distance. It bore a sense of strength, and perhaps even a sense of defiance. A planet witness to such destruction first hand and to yet still have the nobleness of purpose to preserve and value what was once lost. To remember what was taken, and by remembering, restore it.

Such was evidenced as Estelle negotiated the "Graveyard."
The name given to the asteroid belt that was in fact the remnants of the planet Alderaan and lay in silent memorium of the past as one made the approach to Delaya. Dotted between the great and small tumbling rocks were momentos or tributes encased in small capsules to those who had been lost, jettisoned there by family and loved ones who yet remained.

Estelle was pensive and respectful as she guided her craft carefully through the asteroids, her coordinates set for the only public access spaceport on the planet.

During her research, she had discovered that though there were a number of commercial entry ports, there was only one for general travel. Estelle had concluded that Oriadin would not have wanted the close scruitiny an inventory and tariff inspection would bring should he travel under the guise of a commercial trader. It would be much simpler just to arrive as a visitor along with the thousands of other visitors on any given day.

She had long deliberated during her flight just how she was to locate Oriadin. Where on a whole planet would she locate one lone Jedi? But then it dawned on her that his message had been his invitation to find him. That he, sooner or later, would be expecting her to come to Delaya. And as he had not given her much more than the planet name, he would have some way of giving her the next clue upon her arrival. It was this belief that boosted Estelle's confidence as she prepared for her decent to the spaceport.

As permission was granted for her to dock, Estelle sent an earnest thought to Oriadin and hoped the man had been practicing his Jedi mind games, or whatever they were called, and would perhaps pick up on something from her. She doubted it though. Estelle was still not that convinced of those Jedi mind powers despite Oriadin showing off and tipping her teacup over whenever he pleased..

A routine systems check locking down her ship and Estelle stepped from the craft into one of the enormous hangars of the spaceport, her eyes darting every way at once in expectation of some sort of direction.

Oriadin
Jul 6th, 2006, 07:53:57 AM
The spaceport was an extremely busy one. A mixture of all races could be found there but predominantly it was human. For such a bustling place, there didn’t seem to be any trouble and the atmosphere was friendly and cheerful. Not stressful and crazy as you might expect a spaceport to be.

Since the planet of Alderaan had been destroyed by the Death Star, the planet had become a peaceful and respectful place to be. Many came to the planet to honour those who died on Alderaan, although did so without saying that’s why they were there. It was frowned upon by the imperials.

As Estelle stood around, looking for some clue as to where she was supposed to go next, two young teenage boys, looking a mixture of confused and a little afraid came before her. They stood for a few seconds starring, and then starring some more. Estelle gave them a look of, can I help you? Before one of the young boys piped up. “Ms Estelle Russard??”. To which she nodded in acknowledgment. The boy turned to his companion and smiled as if he’d seen some sort of amazing magic trick. He then checked the time. “Well, it seems this is for you…”

With that, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a chocolate covered piece of paper. It was a little worn on the edges and looked like it had been stuffed in the boys pocket for at least a week. The piece of paper contained the following message:

“deLaya loOks niCe towards the Known End of the yeaR
alThough WhEN iT rains whY dOes NoonE Bother

YOUR BIRTHDATE HOLDS THE CODE INSIDE”

“Do you know what it means??” the young boy asked excitedly!

Estelle Russard
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:06:02 AM
"...I think so.."

Her response was thoughtful and murmured mostly to herself. It was a credit to the boy's attention that it sufficed as an answer to him.

The teens noticed Estelle looking around them, as if she expected to see someone she knew. Or someone who may know her. Not finding them, she turned her attention back to the two in front of her.

"Can you show me where the lockers are?"

"Yep" The boy was already leading off in a specific direction, even as he answered. His companion nudging Estelle with his shoulder, prodded her to step along the same way.

Moving through the crowded spaceport with the agility common to youths who have lived by their wits for a long time, Estelle had to walk quickly to keep up. She had been wondering how they had picked her from the crowd. And how long they had been hanging around watching for her. She was about to ask these things when the lead teen pulled up sharply, stopping mid-stride and spun about, as if he had just remembered something, causing Estelle and the boy behind her to bump domino-like into him.

He stood toe-to- toe with Estelle and it was clear he wasn't moving on, even though he smiled at her brightly.

"He said you'd pay us, by the way"

"Tha's right, he did!" chimed in his partner behind her, appearing to suddenly remember such vital information at the same instant.

"Oh?" Estelle looked one to the other, smelling a couple of opportunists in her midst, "did he?"

"He said you were rich, too" again the first boy, who definitely was the lead in this little tag-team and quite a wrangler.

"And pretty. He said that too, but mostly that you were rich" this from teen number deux who fancied himself a bit of a charmer.

Estelle held up a hand to put an end to the snowjob. If they knew how unnecessary it was, and that she was more than willing to pay for their help, they would make themselves a fair cred today. However, she put on her best stern face, looking serious and not such an easy target.

"Of course I will pay you. But first, the lockers"

Twin grins creased both the boys faces, pleased that little bit o'business went so smoothly and they all set off once again.

Twenty One B.....Twenty One B.... She followed the number order until she found the correct one and then reached into her pocket to take out some payment for her guides.

"If you wait over there for me, I will make it worth your while"

Without further comment, the pair drifted off a little way, but remained in sight of Estelle.

Pressing in her birthday date, the lock turned and she opened up the locker. Reaching in, she withdrew a small package.

Oriadin
Jul 7th, 2006, 02:46:12 AM
Estelle opened the package to find a note inside.

"Estelle, if your reading this then you can't be terribly far away. Hmm, right on time too... I can be found just outside the city. Its out in the country and not really near anywhere in particular so I've drawn up a little map. Hopefully your able to read my scribbles!

I hope Aled and Chris have been reasonable hosts!

You should find two evelopes in the locker. One for each of them. They contain a few credits and a couple of tickets to the newly announced pod race in a few days time.

You should be able to find a transport that will take you to me outside the spaceport. I look forward to seeing you and will have your tea ready... I always forget how many sugars!

Oriadin."

Estelle Russard
Jul 8th, 2006, 10:44:07 AM
Folding up the note, Estelle tucked it into her shirt pocket before taking out the two envelopes and the package and closed the locker.

"Looks like its the end of the road for us" she said, handing the teens, Aled and Chris as she now knew them to be, an envelope each. "Compliments of our mutual friend."

True to her word, she paid them a little something also, though with Oriadin's generous spirit, knew it was unneccesary, then left their company with a friendly handshake. "Thanks for your help. Maybe we'll meet again sometime. You both be good now." The two big smiles they returned her promised that might be difficult for them, and that they probably wouldn't try that hard to obey the admonishon in the first place.

A short time later, Estelle had aquired a small speeder and was checking Oriadin's map. He wasn't kidding when he'd mentioned his scribbles. She knew he had rather nice penmanship but tended to write small and this was much the case with the map. He even drew little illustrations of landmarks to aid her progress, and one she swore looked like a hitch-hiking jawa..

Making the last of a series of turns, Estelle finally hit the stretch of the map that took her out of the city limits and through ever less populated countryside. Local residences grew fewer in ratio the more distance travelled from town and within a couple of hours a landmark that Estelle recognized reared up on the horizon. The charred trunk of a tree atop a rising hill, looking very much like a hitch-hiking jawa, was silohetted against the afternoon sky.

Decellerating, Estelle checked her map once more. It was only about 20km from the jawa, due east. She picked up the speed and estimated her arrival to be about 3 o'clock. Between now and then, Estelle rehearsed in her mind what she planned to say to Oriadin, what had brought her this far to see him. She debated within herself if she was being fair, and knew she wasn't. But somehow, Oriadin had always made room for her to be a little selfish.

That didn't really make her feel any better.

Oriadin
Jul 10th, 2006, 06:02:59 PM
Estelle finally reached the destination. There was a small driveway off the main road which careered through many trees and small bushes on either side. At the end of the driveway hidden amoungst the trees there was a small wooden cottage. It looked fairly new, very basic but there was a personal feel about the place.

Estelle hopped off the speeder she had aquired and listened for some sort of sign that Oriadin was there. The place was quiet. A little too quiet...

Then all of a sudden there was an almight cry of pain that sounded around the immediate area! Estelle rushed to find out what had happend... what disaster... what horror she might find. She turned round the back corner of the cottage to find Oriadin sitting on the ground nursing a sore foot. It appeared he had been chopping some logs and miscalculated where the two pieces might land.

"Well, dont just stand there smiling!" the Jedi master called out. "Why dont you give an old friend a hand?". Oriadin smiled in Estelles direction. He was incredibly pleased to see a familiar face and it brought a warmth to his heart. A warmth that had almost all but dissapeared in recent times.

"Your late... the tea is probably a little cold I suspect."

Estelle Russard
Jul 11th, 2006, 10:14:44 PM
Estelle took her hand from off the blaster inside her coat, having been prepared for a more dramatic discovery than Oriadin loosing a battle with chopped wood.

She looked down at the Jedi Master and smiled brightly.

"Honestly. And all my fears for you had been along the lines of Imperial discovery of your whereabouts, when I really should be more concerned with the day-to-day chores of your rural life"

She took his outstretched hand in her own, but instead of pulling him to his feet, she crouched down infront of him and inspected the injured foot.

"Tsk, tsk" she chided, "However have you lived this long?" Still grinning at him, she shook her head as if at a loss for the answer herself. Then, holding his hand between both her own, her amusement gave way to a gentler smile, "It's really good to see you"

Then, standing once more, she gave a hearty tug pulling Oriadin up with her - ouching and ow-ing as he came.

He leaned a heavy arm on her shoulder and Estelle knew he was being a faker looking for more sympathy.

"It wont matter if the tea's cold..." she said as they hobbled together toward the cottage, "you always did make awful tea."

Oriadin
Jul 17th, 2006, 09:02:00 AM
Oriadin laughed out loud. His tea wasn't great, he would happily admit, but awful?

"Lack of practise, Estelle. Lack of practise! You know I dont drink a lot of tea unlike some people!"

He smiled warmly as he continued to hobble along. The pain in his foot had all but gone but it wasnt every day the Jedi had any form of company, let alone the company of an attractive woman. They arrived at the entrance to the cottage, Oriadin opened the door and walked in followed closely by Estelle.

"Welcome to my humble abode! Its not much but it serves me needs. Keeps me warm and out of trouble!

So, tell me what brings you all the way out here to see me now?".

He touched the tea pot to find it luke warm so poured the contents down the sink. He was about to make another pot when he stopped suddenly and turned around. He held the teapot forward and looked to Estelle.

"Well? Apparently your the expert".

Estelle Russard
Jul 17th, 2006, 06:42:56 PM
"Oh no, no" she waved away the gesture, "far be it for me to rob you of the much needed practice."

The cottage inside was warm and inviting. It was furnished simply, but comfortably, and Oriadin had infused his character in the whole feel of the place. It was a home, a haven. Estelle liked it immediately.

She parked herself into one of the kitchen chairs tucked against a sturdy table as Oriadin set to work. "Just make sure you put hot water in the teapot first, to heat it." Oriadin moved to comply. "And be sure to measure out the leaves per cup of water, because that makes ALL the difference in the world" Not yet completing the first instruction, Oriadin set down the pot and moved slowly the opposite way, taking down the jar of tealeaves in order to carry out Estelle's second directive. "And then once youve added the boiling water, you have to let it sit - the ideal is for five minutes or so - to steep." Oriadin abandoned the jar to set the kettle on the stove to boil. "And put a little woollen cosy on over the teapot to keep in the heat" At this point, the Jedi had done nothing but turn in one, laborious circle, accomplishing nothing.

Estelle pushed to her feet, "Oh, nevermind. Give it to me!" And she brushed passed Oriadin as he traded her place for his, taking a seat and smiling to himself at a job well done.

While waiting for the water to boil, Estelle took up the question of why she'd come.

"I have just returned to Imperial Center, re-enrolled in school and moved into my new place"

She looked at Oriadin candidly. In other words, she had officially taken up her long-term cover and was no longer 'playing' at spy games. Her life now was an active risk, complete with all that such a life entails.

"I wanted to see you again, remind myself how not to loose the good in the midst of all the necessary deception that will be my life"

Behind her, the whistle blew loudly and she took the water from the stove. Thankful for the small interuption, Estelle had not quite got the wording for part two of why she'd come.

Oriadin
Jul 26th, 2006, 08:53:14 AM
"Hmmm"

Oriadin nodded in agreement although sensed she was keeping something from him. He decided to go with it for the time being. Estelle was here for a reason, and sooner or later she would have to tell him what that reason was. He figured she would do that when she felt ready.

He couldnt help but admire her as she worked away at making the tea. This girl had been through a lot... a hell of a lot, and yet she was able to maintain focus. She was determined and hard working. She was however, walking a dangerous path.

"Im glad you came to see me about that. Its important that you realise your not alone and as far as I can, im here to help.

Always remember to look at the bigger picture Estelle. Following the details is what leads you into trouble. I dont mean ignore the details, but just be mindfull of the big picture in your actions. Remember whats right and wrong, and remember what your ultamate goal is. Dont loose sight of your mission."

Estelle poured the tea and handed Oriadin a cup. He blew over the top to cool the boiling hot drink and took a sip.

"And you complain about my tea making skills!"

He smiled and she just returned a playfull but stern glare. As she went to take a sip, he tipped her cup over using the force, but being carefull not to get any of the boiling liquid on her. Before she could say anything he diverted his eyes away and took another sip of his drink.

Estelle Russard
Jul 27th, 2006, 11:20:15 PM
It was a game they played, really. The tea thing. It was familiar and comforting and it bespoke an underlying understanding between them. An understanding of safety. And friendship. And that, innocuous as it was, it was something just they shared.

Estelle smiled over the rim of her teacup, now held securely wrapped in both hands, and wondered if Oriadin knew just how much she treasured this, right here. The tea, the cottage. Here with him.

"You fear I may be corrupted?" she joked - sort of. "Changed, maybe?"

Oriadin
Jul 28th, 2006, 03:12:33 AM
He looked at Estelle, then looked away and smiled, although the weight of a thousand worlds seemed to rest upon the Jedi's shoulders for a few moments.

"Unfortunately, anyone can be corrupted. Those who think they can't be corrupted are the ones most susceptible to corruption. Those who value the truth and remember what that truth is in spite of everything are the only ones who stand a chance against falling toward the dark side. Even then, it could happen to anyone.

People see things and they do things. Sometimes you feel you can justify a wrong act and maybe you can, but after you've done it once it only becomes easier to do it again. The lines already crossed and you can't uncross it so you begin to spiral out of control. Some people can come back, but they cant change the things they've done.

I don't fear you being corrupted, but it would sadden me greatly. Ive seen it happen all too often, with the purge and all."

Oriadin sat quietly. Contemplating the conversation. Something seemed strange about it.

Estelle Russard
Jul 28th, 2006, 06:43:07 PM
Oriadin spoke with such conviction and Estelle admired him for it. She knew the strength it took to be a Jedi. All her life she had been taught how they were the bane of the galaxy - their dogma poisoning any who gave an ear to it. Her own father, whom she respected immensely, would be the first to say how lost the Jedi and their archaic disciplines were. But he was wrong.

They had all been wrong.

And to think that so many of the Jedi had been destroyed, it made her heartsick to know how ignorant she had been.

They were brave. And they were tough, as proven by those who had found a way to live through the purge and continue. As Oriadin had.

His words were weighty and had an undeniability about them. Estelle wondered just what Oriadin had really lived through that allowed him to speak as he did. She knew for certain that he had never told her his whole history. Some things, perhaps, were better for her not to know.

She allowed some moments to pass before speaking again.

"Tell me about your life here, Oriadin. Are you content?"

Oriadin
Aug 10th, 2006, 03:43:03 AM
"HA!"

The Jedi Knight laughed as he broke his silent contemplation.

"Content? I wouldnt say that, no. Every day I try to live out what most would consider a normal life. I have to keep out of the limelight because if any eyebrows are raised about me, then im in trouble. Ive known people get killed simply because they showed potential in using the force, let alone being a Jedi.

So then that means I have to sit by while people suffer when I know I could help. Still, part of being a Jedi is knowing when to pick your battles and when to remain quiet. I feel I have a greater calling than most of the things I could help out with here on Delaya".

Oriadin now more than ever thought Estelle had more to say on why she was here now.

"Is there something on your mind Estelle?"

Estelle Russard
Aug 10th, 2006, 06:02:25 PM
"Is there something on your mind Estelle?"

Estelle answered him levelly, "I should think you may know that even better than me"

Inwardly, Estelle suspected that Oriadin was already sensing what she would say. He was just waiting for her to verbalize it.

"I believe that you are called to something greater as well."

She cast a glance about the room, but Oriadin knew she was speaking of a bigger picture that their immediate surroundings of cosy room and rural garden.

"This is not you, Oriadin, to simply exist beneath the radar -- to be satisfied with merely surviving. Have you given any thought to the others that are still out there -- the remaining Jedi? You do know there are more like yourself, dont you. But they are without a leader, without someone to help them find a way back into the fray and make a difference. They are why I have come."

Her tone hardened slightly. A toughness Oriadin possible had never seen in her before.

"It is time to return to the fight, Jedi Master"

Oriadin
Aug 11th, 2006, 03:02:34 AM
It wasnt often that you caught a Jedi off guard but the news there were other Jedi took Oriadin by suprise.

"There are othe... I didnt know any other Jedi survived. Of course, I hoped some would and since I survived, there had to be a chance but ive never seen anyone else or heard confirmed reports."

Oriadin pondered Estelles words on returning to the fight. His imediate reaction was to ask to be pointed in the right direction, but as always he kept his cool and thought about things, as he had been trained to do. Doubt crept in.

"You know, its a dangerous time for a Jedi. Im not really convinced returning to the fight is whats best right now. Perhaps laying low is the best option.

Is there something you need from me?"

Estelle Russard
Aug 11th, 2006, 07:58:05 PM
This response was not totally unexpected, but it saddened Estelle just a little to actually hear Oriadin voice such doubts.

She fired off a volley of dutiful rebuke.

"It is dangerous times for a beetle on a crowded pathway. It is dangerous times for a worm wriggling on a rock in a summer stream. What we are talking about is on a far more collosal scale than mere danger Oriadin."

The Jedi straightened his back, clearly not appreciating her analogy. Estelle pretended not to notice.

"There is a galaxy gone mad out there and you have been laying low long enough. I know there is a time to regroup, to recharge. But that time is done. Those other Jedi need you. And they are out there, believe me."

She relented somewhat, and softened her tone again.

"Im not asking you to fire up your lightsaber and lead a charging brigade into hell, Ori. Im only asking you to come with me to the Alliance headquarters - make yourself accessable to those who would seek your council, or ask for your help. Just your example of what a Jedi is, how he can effect change, and yes maybe sometimes fight if it comes to it will do much more good than you might ever realise. You are doing no one any good here, not even yourself"

She wanted to tell him that she, too, needed him to come back with her. That knowing he was fighting with her - if not right beside her, atleast, he would not be so very far away - that being closer to him, even now, made her braver and stronger than she really was.

But they were hard things to say. Duty was so much less personal. So she stuck with that.

"You can do this" she encouraged at last.

Oriadin
Aug 24th, 2006, 03:18:50 AM
It wasnt in Oriadins nature to shy away from his responsabilities. Not ever. The stern words Estelle shared with the Jedi made him realise that the oppression on the Jedi had brought a heavey heart to him. He felt tired, worn out but most of all he felt weak and disconnected. Perhaps he was looking at this wrong, perhaps this was the chance to get back to things.

"You are doing no one any good here, not even yourself"

Those words struck a chord with Oriadin. The statement hit the nail on the head. He was living here on Delaya without purpose. What kind of life has no purpose. Sometimes in life you need to hunt down and discover your purpose, but in this case it dropped right into Oriadins lap and he still tried to deny it.

"Ok Estelle. I'll come back to the Alliance headquarters with you. Im not sure how much use I might actually be, its been a while before anyone came to me with more than a request for some spare milk or something!"

Oriadin looked down to his near empty teacup. The drink was now luke warm and had that nasty taste you always get at the bottom of the cup. He lifted the cup and swallowed the last of it.

"You know Estelle, im not entirely the same man I was before. I feel different inside. Kind of... empty. Perhaps going to the Alliance with you will help me but I feel a lack of drive within me. The galaxy is a different place now and in some way, it just doesnt seem to mean the same anymore".

Estelle Russard
Aug 24th, 2006, 10:57:27 PM
"Only time will tell" she said simply.

Estelle saw no point in promising Oriadin he would find personal fullfillment or a regaining sense of purpose by coming back - who was she to say that such a thing would happen? It may never happen.

But that was not what it all was about. If that came with what a person dedicated their life too, then that was a success too few ever achieved. Oriadin's returning with her to aid in the rebellion was about taking an active part in his own destiny, as well as in the destiny of others. It was about standing in the gap and being willing to try to hold back the tide of darkness. He would remember that, in time.

"None of us ever stay the same, Oriadin. Not really. We have to evolve, we have to change because everything and everyone around us is in constant motion. But you are wrong in one thing" her eyes were soft and kind as she looked at him, "you are still all the best things of the man I knew before. You just haven't had the freedom to be him in all this time." Her smile broadened and she practically beamed at him. "You've made me very happy that you are coming back with me."

Oriadin
Aug 25th, 2006, 03:03:52 AM
Oriadin returned the beaming smile. He was incredibly fond of Estelle and had known her for lengthy time now.

"You know, i'd never realised how convincing you could be! And when did you get to be so wise?

I guess Im trying to understand my own hesitation for geting back in the fold. Its not like me to try and stay out of it. I want to help."

Oriadin stopped and thought for a few moments.

"I think when the purge on the Jedi took place, it was so unexpected and done so quickly with no consideration for life and the good of the galaxy. It makes you wonder who your fighting in the first place. Asks the question about how much of a difference you can actually make. I don't mean to be nagative at all, im just..."

He stopped again and paused.

"When do we leave?"

Estelle Russard
Aug 25th, 2006, 10:29:36 PM
"When ever you can be ready, but we have a couple of days before I am due at the University for my first classes. So we have some time. There are things probably you need to do here before leaving for an extended time." She touched his hand lightly. "Its not like you have to give this all up for good, you know."

She then leaned back, stretching her arms and legs at the same time, and relaxed again in the seat.

"But for now, I think we've done enough serious talk. How 'bout I let you make me dinner"

Oriadin
Sep 12th, 2006, 05:11:27 PM
"Its not like you have to give this all up for good, you know."

Those words hung in Oriadins mind. It wasnt as if he was particularaly concerned about seeing his home or this planet again, it was just strange to think he would be leaving what had become his safe haven at a time the galaxy had been brought to his knees. This was a home Oriadin had built himself by hand and the planet, Delaya, had become a safe harbour.

The funny thing was, that with all the time he'd spent here, the few people he'd met, there was nothing to keep him here. That more than anything made the Jedi feel worthless. Estelle brought with her the option for him to make a difference again. To make a difference is all anyone can ever ask. Do the best you can with the time you have left.

She touched his hand warmly and he smiled back at her. She may just have changed the path of his life forever, and with a short few moments, could have shaped the lives of a great number of people. Fate... destiny... who knows how much difference a little nudge here and a little nudge there can actually make?

"Dinner eh?" he said with a scared sort of look on his face. "Not sure what ive actually got. Tell you what. Lets not hang around, lets leave first thing tomorrow. So, if this is to be my last night, how about we celebrate and I take you out to this quiet little place I know? Plus, it would definitely save any sort of risk to our health my cooking might cause!"

Estelle Russard
Sep 15th, 2006, 07:56:21 PM
Estelle took it as a good sign that Oriadin did not want to linger, but instead, get right down to moving forward with his decision. She knew his joining the Alliance was a huge boon to the cause. He could not see it now, perhaps, but just his presence alone would be a great encouragement to everyone, jedi and non-jedi alike. She was thrilled.

"That sounds really wonderful. You do remember I have a healthy apetite, I hope. It's only gotten worse with time, just so you know. And you remember I can easily eat 2 desserts? Good..I hate that 'shock' face you pull when I order double cheesecake"