PDA

View Full Version : Angsty Sith seeks happy-go-lucky Jedi

Jorshal Vuntana
Jul 2nd, 2006, 05:49:59 AM
Sith Master seeks Jedi

I am:
A Sith Master enjoys late night walks through dark alleys, Sith liturature and big, black cloaks. I am a galaxy renowned Force Lightning chef, my favorite dishes include charred Jedi rinds and roast do-gooder with a mango sauce. I have a severe attitude problem, I'm always right and a generally disagreeable guy. I paint my face because I think its cool, despite what the guys at the clubs might say. I'm an avid lightsaber fanatic, my favorite move being the Lightside Decapitation (there's something about a Jedi's neck that creates such a phenomonal slice!)

I'm lookin for:
A Jedi of any rank, though the higher the better, I enjoy a good challange. A Jedi who's rich, because I pick-pocket after the kill! I like Jedi who aren't afraid to admit they're wrong and that the darkside is the true path. Telepath's need not apply, its just a general weakspot and I get too many headaches. Though I enjoy children, the free candy trick is simply too easy now a days. Any Jedi that's willing to say "No! I'll never follow you!" right before that killing blow are welcome. Such ignorance before a victory is always so satisfying.

With a little humor, this is my request for a Jedi to do an RP with. Nah, no Jedi need be killed in this rp, I'm just humoring myself. Basic plotline I have in mind is the Sith Order are branching out and on the hunt to reduce the growing Jedi population. If you need any other information I'd be glad to list some. Or if you have a request for something in the thread I'm willing to comply.

Thanks!

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Jul 3rd, 2006, 03:47:08 AM
:lol love it. My Jedi is a little isolated and with the Rebel fleet ATM, so I can't participate, but I'm looking forward to reading it. :)

Miranda Tarkin
Jul 3rd, 2006, 08:42:48 AM
And Lianna is on her way to Coruscant so she isn't free either. But that was funny, I agree! ^^

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 3rd, 2006, 12:02:59 PM
Well you could meet him on Coruscant. Or on the way there. But with Adia with Lianna it isn't really a fair fight. ;)

Miranda Tarkin
Jul 3rd, 2006, 12:48:25 PM
So true :D

Ridwan Vars
Jul 3rd, 2006, 01:34:00 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Well you could meet him on Coruscant. Or on the way there. But with Adia with Lianna it isn't really a fair fight. ;)

Hey, I'm there too. :)

Miranda Tarkin
Jul 3rd, 2006, 01:39:48 PM
So, Jedi Knight and Padawan with a former's Emperor Hand...

chances slim :lol

Jorshal Vuntana
Jul 3rd, 2006, 11:13:07 PM
Boo, I'll take you all on!

[cowardly lion]Put 'em up, put 'em up![/cowardly lion]

Actually, on second thought... with Coruscant being the Jedi tree house, couldn't a trap be set? I'm sure to come up with something creative should anyone be up for the post.

Miranda Tarkin
Jul 3rd, 2006, 11:24:42 PM
I would have to see what Ridwan and Adia think. The Coruscant thread is very important to Lianna IC wise. not only is she impersonating Miranda, she is visiting her mother and I really don't want to mess up meeting the mother part. I've worked over a year to get her to that point. It would have to be after :)

Kathian Natoru
Jul 4th, 2006, 12:27:40 AM
I have a jedi character that I am trying to turn sith but the two people that keep badgering her arnt doing a very good job at it. Mainly because one of them doesnt post very often. So if you need/want her, by all means, torture, twist and corrupt your black little heart out, my lord.

Jorshal Vuntana
Jul 4th, 2006, 12:50:56 AM
Let me tell you, I work third shift at a hotel... all I do is post and listen to music :) So yeah, a turning, wow, never been asked to do something like that. It's like being asked out to a dance by a pretty girl (one of those reverse-ask dances that I can't remember the name of and NOT because I've never been to one). But yeah, I'm thrilled to attempt a turning, always room for something new, right?

I'll PM you so we can throw around some details.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 4th, 2006, 01:51:42 AM
Sadie Hawkins Dance :D [/derail]