PDA

View Full Version : How cruel can you be?

Hara Kiri
Jul 2nd, 2006, 01:25:35 AM
So I'm looking to do a thread with the Inq. featuring this character and a little subject called torture, well, mentally that is. What I'm looking to do is create a turning point in the character where her time with the Inq. causes her severe psychological damage and alters her personality greatly. The inq's aquisition of Hara Kiri is practically taken care of, there's an invasion at TSO at the hand of Alexia Sturkov. Hara Kiri is to be captured and traded, though I suppose the trade needs not to be rped out.

So I'm not too familiar with the Inq. set up, who's active and all that, so i figured a thread here would be in order. Thank you in advance for all replies.

Telan Desaria
Jul 2nd, 2006, 01:39:30 AM
The Inquisitoriate controls the internal security operations of the Empire. It is split into the following sections:

The Inquisitoriate Proper - -handles all internal security measures such as anti-rebellion activites, counter-espionage, hunting down trheat-level force users, etc.

Imperial Intelligence - handles all external security measures - ie - outside the borders of the Empire.

Imperial Civil Defense Corps - though they operate as a part of the INQ, they are the most autonomous. They are the Empire-wide police department, doing the day-to-day law enforcement tasks. They stop people for speeding, write citations, respond to burglar alarms, etc.

Karl Valten
Jul 2nd, 2006, 07:15:45 AM
Project Nightmare is part of the Inquisitoriate Proper. Esalis and one of the new applicants are with Imperial Imperial Intelligenc.

Is your thread with Lamar part of this sceme? We could branch off from there, have an NPC or investigator or explicator somehow get wind that Hara is an adept.

Hara Kiri
Jul 3rd, 2006, 12:47:03 PM
That's possible, but the thread with Lamar takes place before the Invasion thread at TSO so nothing exceeding suspicious behavior on the part of the Empire in that thread, I think.

But I'm not too familiar with the people of the Inq. so I hardly know who I have available to rp this thread out with, along with who's currenly active.

Khaowan Tarbrea
Jul 3rd, 2006, 03:40:30 PM
Well not to taint the project too much, but a nice twist, and an add on to the present happenings inside the Empire would be to have the Imperial Intelligence initially handle the situation with Hara Kiri, and suddenly Inq. comes in to take over.

Could cause a little conflict. Just conversation wise, nothing more. But could set the stage for the eventual, or possible coup in the future within the Empire on a very small scale, as well as transition from the Invasion on TSO.

What do you think?

Hara Kiri
Jul 4th, 2006, 12:01:35 AM
I'm game. The only reservations I have, and forgive me if I may offend anyone, is that the thread dies in its infancy due to too many people involved. I haven't worked with the Empire that much, I don't know how you roll. Though, judging from replies to this thread, it looks like you're all active enough that I'm willing to add that little twist.

So yeah, sounds good. Any other thoughts or input?

Lamar Starworth
Jul 4th, 2006, 01:23:00 PM
Would you want the whole Inq involved or only a single member? I think a single member would work better because the less people would make it all the more active.

Hara Kiri
Jul 5th, 2006, 12:27:01 AM
Yeah, single member for the majority of the storyline, the interaction with Hara Kiri and the Inq. If you need a few single posts out of a few other members in the Empire to play in your internal developments, that's cool with me.

Karl Valten
Jul 5th, 2006, 05:46:16 AM
No problem, there are about 8 or so Inquisitoriate members RPed by four people so it should'nt get bogged down, the biggest problem most of us have is internet availability.

Hara Kiri
Jul 8th, 2006, 07:34:57 AM
OK then, I think this thread is pretty much set to go once the time comes, in which case I'll prolly post here or something to get your attention.

So unless you think there's anything left to discuss we'll chat later.

Grym Kandle
Jul 26th, 2006, 07:06:28 AM
I don't know who you have worked out for the Inq rep for torture atm, but Y'roth is available for as much now and he can bring in the Inq with him in Project Nightmare. I also realize the last post was made more than two weeks ago so it could've excelled quite beyond any of this but I figured it would be worth it to mention that someone else was available for as much.

And a threat level force adept means anyone who can use it in the first place :D

Hara Kiri
Dec 18th, 2006, 12:14:00 PM
I know its been a long time since I discussed this and planned it, but I've finally got around to it. Here's the thread.

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?p=214945#post214945

As so many can atest, I've been horrible with keeping up this fall-winter with posting, but by credit filled semester is over its Christmas break and I crave some creative writing. So if anyone is up for it, the thread is above.

Y'roth Helghast
Dec 18th, 2006, 01:08:56 PM
I'm here and overly active, I'm on it. :D Just give me until this evening to get a reply in.

Hara Kiri
Dec 18th, 2006, 04:21:42 PM
tick tock tick tock :)

Khendon Sevon
Jan 1st, 2007, 10:53:26 AM
tock tickitikitikkitii taaaack.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jan 7th, 2007, 09:20:48 PM
Khendon is broken, methinks o_O

Karl Valten
Jan 7th, 2007, 10:03:28 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnndddd we didn't know that already?

Khendon Sevon
Jan 8th, 2007, 12:08:14 AM
Bro--

BRo0--

Broo, bro, br, br, brbrbrbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Broké, broque, brok, bruk, brook, brooke, brick, brik, brikeeetickeeeetembo...

BroKHEN.

BroKhen done.

BroKHENDON.

!!!

Karl Valten
Jan 8th, 2007, 07:11:34 AM
Don't make me slap you.:p

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 8th, 2007, 07:54:57 AM
I think he wants you to slap him. :uhoh

Park Kraken
Jan 8th, 2007, 12:50:41 PM
But who broke Khendon? It's not easy to crush a man's will, his spirit, his mojo.

*glances at LD*