PDA

View Full Version : Ze Ball thread .. Part 2! aka

Razielle Alastor
Jul 1st, 2006, 09:59:26 PM
Raz's Late Night Idea! aka Please Discuss!

So.. the purpose of this ball is to create intrigue and start the ball rolling. Salem and company are already tipped off to an alligence of Dalamar's with a lady other than the Queen. But thus far, no one really has anything good on us and it's not enough drama for me. :lol :mneh

Sooooo, in short I am going to have Raz do something stupid at the ball, like slip up and use the force openly. And please,before you say, "Raz, are you nuts, Salem will rip your head off!!!" Let me assure you that I am indeed under my full faculties. I'll do it in costume.

"Princess Raz" will be on her throne, well ..her seat. LOL Along with the Queen. Thus what will be known is that there is a female force user afoot and that she has a nice ass. ;)

Now, here's the discussion part. What shall I have Raz do? I have a few idea's but if I like something better I'll go for it! :)

Adraudia Basillie
Jul 1st, 2006, 10:16:42 PM
Well, one thing for certain is Adraudia will now know Razielle is a Force user :)

Jecht Tar
Jul 1st, 2006, 10:35:02 PM
Well, you could always go with the usual force slip-up: accidentaly throwing the force at someone and bowling them over, laughs all around for those that are blind to how it happened and everyone else is horrified because they realize that the Princess is responcible.

Other then that my only idea is that the intruders, whoever they are exactly I don't know, but one or more of them manages to get into the ballroom. Jecht and other guards battle them off but one gets loose and comes at the royals, batting aside their gaurds. Raz has to resort to the force or they die. So she makes his head explode or chokes him, something overly violent like that.

My twenty-seven cents and a half penny. :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 2nd, 2006, 04:49:19 AM
;; gets the spanking paddle ready ;;

:mad

Razielle Alastor
Jul 2nd, 2006, 07:42:00 AM
Originally posted by Adraudia Basillie
Well, one thing for certain is Adraudia will now know Razielle is a Force user :) Yes, granted. I am okay with the Queen knowing

Originally posted by Jecht Tar
Well, you could always go with the usual force slip-up: accidentaly throwing the force at someone and bowling them over, laughs all around for those that are blind to how it happened and everyone else is horrified because they realize that the Princess is responcible.
Only Salem and the Queen will know it was me, but yes. ;)

Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
;; gets the spanking paddle ready ;; :mad :mischief Oh come on! I am being at my very most benevolent right now! LOL

Adraudia Basillie
Jul 2nd, 2006, 09:04:19 AM
Other then that my only idea is that the intruders, whoever they are exactly I don't know, but one or more of them manages to get into the ballroom. Jecht and other guards battle them off but one gets loose and comes at the royals, batting aside their gaurds. Raz has to resort to the force or they die. So she makes his head explode or chokes him, something overly violent like that.

From what I read, the intruders were just the Guards messing with the General. They threw a surprise little get together for him :)

:mischief Oh come on! I am being at my very most benevolent right now! LOL

:: shakes head ::

:p

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 2nd, 2006, 11:58:01 AM
You should have her, in her peasant disguise, have to get the queen away from some amorous males. That's always a good excuse. We can say the Queen is too 'good' to break the rules and use the force, but Razzy does it by accident.

OR just get mad and push someone with the Force or something. :) Or both. Or... she could get mad that Salem is dancing with that other woman Me and take it out on LD.

Adraudia Basillie
Jul 2nd, 2006, 01:28:35 PM
OR just get mad and push someone with the Force or something. Or both. Or... she could get mad that Salem is dancing with that other woman Me and take it out on LD.

:lol that is awesome

And aye, I'm a bit of a bore aren't I? :(

Razielle Alastor
Jul 2nd, 2006, 08:42:35 PM
Originally posted by Adraudia Basillie
And aye, I'm a bit of a bore aren't I? :(

:hug :love nonsense, you're shnazzy! ;)

I like the rescue the Queen from amorous males idea. Maybe Xanatos and Laurent can get in on this one too?

That is if you chucklehead's are still around......? :mad

Razielle Alastor
Jul 27th, 2006, 06:56:52 PM
Okay people! What else do we have to contribute to the ball? I am guessing that the Queen and Raz shall return but in their regular outfits now. But Aylee is leaving, so shall we just wind it down and commence with post ball intrigues?>D

Edit: I'm going onto the next idea. Anyone can jump in on this one. :)

This means you Adraudia, Salem and Dalamar + anyone else who wants to have a chit chat with her Majesty. ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 27th, 2006, 06:58:15 PM
I haven't managed to escape yet!

;)

But then if no one stops her, she will leave. :)

Adraudia Basillie
Jul 27th, 2006, 11:06:46 PM
:lol

Who needs a date book when you have Razielle ^^

I'm penciled in without even knowing!

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 27th, 2006, 11:07:41 PM
No one pencils ME in. :(

Dalamar DeSang
Jul 27th, 2006, 11:09:07 PM
But your our favorite...

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 27th, 2006, 11:12:02 PM
*sniffle*

Adraudia Basillie
Jul 28th, 2006, 08:35:03 AM
How can we pencil you in if we don't know you exist?!

Razielle Alastor
Jul 28th, 2006, 08:42:19 AM
-pencils the boss lady into the Intrigues thread so we can get the damned group going.-

:rolleyes

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 28th, 2006, 12:21:26 PM
It takes place the morning after the ball, right?

I had my Howl at the Moon taking place the next night. ^_^; but I can change it to the same night as the Ball.

Razielle Alastor
Jul 28th, 2006, 12:53:56 PM
Well I didn't mention a when, but it can be whenever. A few days later or the next morning as the Queeny said, either way it works for me. :)