PDA

View Full Version : Application

Horaecio Nhelsinn
Jun 30th, 2006, 10:40:16 PM
*Who are you?
Horaecio Nhelsinn

*Do you play any other characters on swfans.net who are affiliated with other groups? If so, please list them.
Southstar, deceased, tso
Jorshal Vuntana, tso
Hara Kiri, tso
Rayna Eclipse, jedi
Nadja Storm, independant
Xau Ghin, independant

*Any special skills we should know about?
OOC: I've studied some actual navy maneuvers and havea knowledge of naval history. I've been roleplaying at fans for 5 years, 8 years on the whole.

*Were your parents killed by rebels?
Nope

*If so, do you seek to avenge their deaths?
N/A

*Do you possess good spelling and grammatical skills?
I think so.

*There's a battle going on. Is your role in this battle
1) the guy on the ground with the blaster and/or Imperial walker
2) the guy in the starfighter
3) the guy on the bridge of a star destroyer giving orders
4) the guy sitting in a throne room behind the scenes and ominously cackling "all is proceeding as I have foreseen!"

*Why do you want to be an Imperial?
For one I want to learn how to fleet rp, I have little to no experience doing so, but it has walways been interesting to me. Imperial because the rebels simply suck.

*Being an Imperial means that you may have to follow an order which could result in the deaths of millions. Do you have any objection to this?

Just following orders...

*You observe a loved one doing something or planning to do something which could be construed as anti-Imperial. What do you do?

I'd assume this character would never involve himself with such people who might entertain the thought, but shoudl it arise the person would be reported and detained immediately.

*Do you swear allegiance to the Empire, and to abide by the guiding principles that the Emperor put down, and do you further swear to combat the rebellion and all other enemies of the empire?

Without hesitation.

NOTES: Again, I'd like to point out I have no experience fleet roleplaying but I would like to learn and you guys are the people to speak to. I think a few training threads would be in order, but I'm not the boss so I'm open to suggestion.

Karl Valten
Jul 1st, 2006, 06:39:33 AM
Can do, you'll get a rank and vessels commissioned after completion of your first training thread. I'm still in Switzerland so I can't get started right away. Check out the training academy forums.

Khendon Sevon
Jul 15th, 2006, 05:38:29 AM
Welcome to the Empire.