PDA

View Full Version : TSO Timeline

Jorshal Vuntana
Jun 30th, 2006, 04:43:28 AM
Despite controversy, it is asked that everyone who rps on TSO boards post their major activities and history for each TSO character.

I'm not asking for anything but a general time era as a brief description. If you choose to add more, you're welcome to do so.

Time measurement: We'll use The Battle of Yavin as our ground zero and time of the reset (Around May of 2005). If you are unsure of precise time after or before TBOY simply list out your events in chonological order. The time of event given can be altered. Any questions and contributions can be posted here.

JORSHAL VUNTANA symbol: [JV]
HARA KIRI symbol: [HK]

Timeline

[JV] Arrival as child at TSO

[JV] Training at the hand of Southstar

[HK] Born and orphaned on Coronet, Corellia. Lives a life odd jobs and street living.

[JV] Off world training as teen

[JV] Return to Korriban and romance with Rayna Eclipse begins

[JV] Rayna reveals herself as infiltrator, executes Southstar

[JV] Jorshal defeats Rayna in combat and admits her to 'the Dollhouse'

The Battle of Yavin

[JV] Jorshal takes Southstar's place as an Elder and admits and trains acolytes.

[JV] Jorshal achieves Master status

[HK] Is admitted to TSO upon discovery of Force sensitivity with intention to learn how to cheat at gambling and leave.

[HK] Introduction to Yurza

[HK] Training with Zereth. Thread title Indoctrination

[HK] Run in with Lamar Starworth Scratch the Pitch

[HK] Training with Jorshal Cornered

Invasion

[JV] Is poisoned by Sarin prior to the Invasion, later discovers the attacker has accessed the Sith Protocols, engages Sarin along with Tarsis.

[HK] Fights along with Sith against invading aggressors Invasion and[/i]Sarin[/i]

Jorshal Vuntana
Jun 30th, 2006, 04:57:56 AM
I am one of those who has no idea how to place Jorshal's events in conjunction with tboe so I'll start with this:

JORSHAL VUNTANA

Arrival as child at TSO

Training at the hand of Southstar

Off world training as teen

Return to Korriban and romance with Rayna Eclipse begins

Rayna reveals herself as infiltrator, executes Southstar

Jorshal defeats Rayna in combat and admits her to 'the Dollhouse'

reset

Jorshal takes Southstar's place as an Elder and admits and trains acolytes.

Jorshal achieves Master status

Is poisoned by Sarin prior to the Invasion, later discovers the attacker has accessed the Sith Protocols, engages Sarin along with Tarsis.

This is the basic outline of Jorshal's history, links and thread titles to be added later.

HARA KIRI

Born and orphaned on Coronet, Corellia. Lives a life odd jobs and street living.

[color=red]Reset[/color

Is admitted to TSO upon discovery of Force sensitivity with intention to learn how to cheat at gambling and leave.

Introduction to Yurza

Training with Zereth. Thread title Indoctrination

Run in with Lamar Starworth Scratch the Pitch

Training with Jorshal Cornered

Fights along with Sith against invading aggressors Invasion and[/i]Sarin[/i]