PDA

View Full Version : Twists of Fate

Jackson Mcgraves
Jun 26th, 2006, 09:55:14 PM
Coruscant dumping facility it wasn't a pretty place but heck it was work. The only work Jackson could find since his brother stranded him on this planet. His brother had done it for his own safety he guessed. It wasn't safe traveling the space lanes with a force adept when you had to go through imperial checkpoints.

Still Jackson couldn't figure out why Allex would leave him here in the imperial center. Although it was easy enough to hide from the imps in the lower city. So that was where Jackson found a job and a small place to live. It was a better living then being chased by the imps he guessed.

Although imps where less likely to chase after Allex now that Jackson's older brother Jason was dead. At least presumed dead by all accounts Allex and Jackson where sure he couldn't survive a mountain practically collapsing on him. A mountaon Jackson and Allex narrowly escaped. However their Niece Nicky wasn't so lucky her own father shot her in the head while she tried to escape. As for there nephew Jason Jr. they where not for sure what happened to him in that cave. He could have escaped or been buried with his father.

So Jackson walked home thinking on the past few months down a long dark ally way leading to his small apartment above a shady bar. Jackson the once former Jedi apprentice to a Jedi in hiding now nothing more then a garbage man that separated valuable garbage from burnable garbage. Life was full of strange twists of fate.

Alexander Bane
Jun 30th, 2006, 03:29:45 PM
The dirty prostitute moaned loudly in the darkness of the small shack of a hotel room. There was barely enough room to turn around, and yet somehow Alex had found enough space to call in a prostitute. Alexander Bane had escaped from prison once again, this time without the aid of his mistress, Darth Apocalypsis. He had come to Coruscant to find more people to sway to the occult religion he was leading in his Mistress' stead. She would be proud of the work he had done as he turned average joes to darkness, giving them a scarlet cross and then sending them to Corellia to join his cult. Yes, business was good, but even a hard working stiff like Alex needed to take a break sometimes, and this prostitute was doing just that- and very well I might add.

But as their time came to a close Alex was in no mindframe to actually pay for the time. Instead there was a flash of cold metal in the dark and the sickening sound of metal hitting hard flesh. The prostitute, Anna was her name, dropped to the bed with her eyes wide and her mouth wider. She strained her head and saw the hilt of a knife in her back, buried so deep that she could not see the blade. A scream formed in her throat but a hand closed around her mouth before she could let it loose. She died there, naked with a knife in her back.

Twenty minutes later Alex walked out of hotel via the window of his ground level room. The knife was left in Anna's back; Alex's calling card. All of his knives had a small skull engraved elegantly into the pommel. The authorities would be able to identify it and come after.

Alex liked a challenge.

He moved quickly and quietly through the streets with the occasianal jingle of his many knifes bumping together as he moved. Everything was going great until he turned a corner and ran into a man who was coming around the corner at the same time, "Watch where your going," He said as he pushed himself back up on to his feet and gave the man a shove to the shoulders, "Or I'll cur yer legs off so you won't need to."

Jackson Mcgraves
Jun 30th, 2006, 05:27:27 PM
Jackson looked at the rude man with a curious look on his face. It had been this man who had not looked where he was running and ran into Jackson. Yet this man wanted it to be Jackson's fault witch lead Jackson to believe this man suffered from having way to much ego. Jackson Stared at him for only a moment longer, there was something strange about this man but Jackson couldn't put his finger on it.

"Sorry man, no need to get violent about it. It was just an accident that kind of stuff happens."

Jackson 's hand wanted to move to his weapon on his side. There was something about this man that sent his force sense off, something not right. Jackson kept back from his impulse though and kept one hand at his side and reached out with the other in gesture.

"Names Jackson by the way. I truly am sorry about running into you."

Alexander Bane
Jul 1st, 2006, 03:53:29 PM
Alexander made a 'humph' noise as he dusted himself off with his hands, "Violent?" He giggled a little as he said it, "You havn't seen violent, not yet at least," There was a flash of movement and a knife appeared in Alexander's hand, "If you want to see violence then I can be more then happy to perform, but I don't think your the kind that can stomach it," Alex shrugged his shoulders, "Jackson? What kind of stupid name is that? Oh well, I guess I can't blame you for having a weird mother. People call me Bane, Alexander Bane."

Jackson Mcgraves
Jul 1st, 2006, 04:54:59 PM
"I wouldn't know if my parents where weird they both died when I was five."

Jackson stood calm before the man with the knife. He cleared his thoughts only thinking on his small amount of training in the Jedi arts. Fear would only drag a man to the dark side. Fear was a weapon of the dark side one Jackson would not succumb to.

"As for violence I have seen enough of it in my short life to know you alone can't do anything I haven't seen before. Now Mr. Bane put the knife away.

You do not want to kill a man, living with such an action will only eat at you until you take another life or your own."

Alexander Bane
Jul 1st, 2006, 10:30:39 PM
"You know what?" Alex said, a little crooked smile tracing across his face, "I like you Jackson, and for that I'm not going to kill you," And with that the knife disapeared back to it's hiding place, somewhere within the folds of his clothes, "It'll Eat at me? Like a maggot? Ha, that's a good one. You should have told me that your such a comedian. We could use a good stand up at the Galaxy Swinger tavern if your free on fridays. Of course it's a tough crowd and they have a habit of throwing things, most of the bladed variety, at those that don't satisfy their comedic love. But I have good feeling about you, Jackson, I think if we work together then we could be big," His hand came down and clapped Jackson on the shoulder, "Really big."

Was Alexander mad? No, of course not- that's what you would answer if you valued your life. But anyone lucky enough to be standing in an imperial bunker with a legion of stormtroopers surounding them armed with distruption rifles and heavy repeater rifles would feel safe enough to tell the truth. Alexander was very, very mad. The proper term was insane. People who saw Alexander's dark and grusome side, and lived, would be haunted by it from that day on. Anyone who stood in his presence long enough could feel the madness radiate off him like heat from hot metal.

Most people were smart enough to run while they still had legs.

"So, what do you say, Jackson?" His left eye twitched slightly.

Jackson Mcgraves
Jul 11th, 2006, 11:06:28 PM
"Lucky me I get to live another day."

The Jedi didn't care for the man in front of him. Something about him caused a churning in the pit of Jackson's stomach. This man was clearly nuts and need some serious physiatrist Help. Jackson held back those thoughts though cause he still held to the Jedi code and it was wrong to insult someone just because you didn't like there chosen life style.

"As for your offer thanks but no thanks. I don't consider myself much of a comedian. No offense but your club doesn't sound like my kind of place either."

Jackson spoke still with a calm tone he did not fear the man before him. Even though something inside him told him maybe he should. No there was no room for fear in a Jedi's heart.

"Plus I don't work for or with killers. Tell me I'm right you are indeed an individual finds thrill in blood lust?"

Alexander Bane
Jul 12th, 2006, 12:12:18 AM
"No? How can you say no to the chance of a lifetime? Oh well. Your loss. I'll just have to find someone else to fill the position. But don't you go dissing my club or I'll carve an ithorians face into your chest... with my teeth," He held a stern face for a moment and then busted out laughing, "I'm just kidding, Jackson, I never eat meat raw. I prefer to eat people after they've been well cooked. Oh, just kiddin again," He lifted a single gloved finger and wiped a tear from under his eye, "Oh how I do enjoy a good laugh. A killer you say? No, I'm not a killer. It's people with weapons that kill people, not an innocent little man like me," He flashed Jackson a wink, "Honestly, if your not going to partner up with me then at least accompany me down to the Galaxy Swinger and let me buy you a drink. I have a friend there who'd love to meet a comedic gent' like you. She's a real cool cat, if you get my meaning. What do ya' say?"

Yes, he did ignore Jackson last question, for good reasons. Alex wasn't one to admit to his love for blood, unless it allow him to hit a new punch line.

Jackson Mcgraves
Jul 12th, 2006, 01:17:24 PM
This guy was indeed a strange duck. Even though he avoided Jackson's question it was clear in his attitude and jokes he was indeed a cold-blooded killer. This man probably killed with out a thought, it was more then likely well breed into him. Jackson himself didn't think he could ever take a life; then again he was Reason for his brothers death. Maybe he could kill just like this man before him.

"I have had many once in a lifetime opportunities another will come again and just maybe it will appeal to me more then being a comedian."

As for the drink the man offered him all though Jackson wanted to get as far away from this man as possible, his better Judgment lost. He could not decline a free drink, it would be impolite. Jackson ever the diplomat wanted to set this man on the right path.

"Sure why not a drink sounds good to me. Where is this club located anyway?"

Alexander Bane
Jul 12th, 2006, 02:21:55 PM
Alexander smiled, pleasant to have a drinking partner for the day, "The Galaxy Swinger is just down the street, well, a couple streets to be exact. But within a few minutes of walking distance. Come on, you simply must join me and meet 'Rasha," He wrapped his arm around Jackson's shoulder and pushed them both off and down the road. Several minutes of walking and Alex's constant blabbering brought them at last to a medium sized club building that sported a line of large, glowing letters that read "The Galaxy Swinger".

"Right this way," Alex said as he half pushed, half dragged Jackson through the door, passed the Nagai bouncer, and into the club. Club was perhaps a bad term for the place. It was more like a restraunt with a bar and a dance floor. Old Republic era music played softly from a hidden radio, "This is the Galaxy Swinger, Jackson. Now, I do hope that 'Rasha is working today..." He turned his head and looked around the room until his eyes fell on what he was looking for. He stuck two fingers in his mouth and whistled loudly.

Across the room a black furred feliniod looked up and locked it's feline eyes on Alexander, a toothy smile crossing across the aliens face. The feliniod santered over to the pair of 'gents, the curves of it's chest and style of clothing revealing it to be female.

" 'Rasha, this is Jackson," Alex said as he waved a hand at Jackson, "Jackson, this is Shi'Rasha," In turn he pointed to 'Rasha as he said her name, "Now, if you will please excuse me, nature calls and so does the restroom," And with that Alexander stepped away and headed for the restroom.

Shi'Rasha Akara
Jul 12th, 2006, 10:46:27 PM
Shi'Rasha watched Alex disapear and then turned to Jackson, "Well hello there, and welcome to the Galaxy Swinger. As Alex pointed out my name is Shi'Rasha Akara, a Trianii from the distant planet of Trian," She paused and then laughed pleasantly, "Sorry, I know you could probobly care less about where I'm from. But I feel it's neccessary for me to point it out so that people don't think I'm a Cathar or Catuman," She ran a graceful hand through the fur on the opposite arm. Her fur was as black as night with silver stripes here and there, "So how did you end up here with a guy like Alexander Bane?"

Jackson Mcgraves
Jul 17th, 2006, 08:41:25 AM
"Thanks it's an interesting place to say the least."

Jackson seemed a bit uncomfortable in the Galaxy Swinger bar. Jackson's one true fear of public places showed through at this point. He was simple man who for the most part removed himself from crowded places. It wasn't that he hated people he just always felt everyone was staring at him and laughing. He felt out of place he would rather be in a quite library or all alone of by himself someplace.

"Trianii I believe I read a book once about your race. To be honest I can't say I remember much cause the book was full of Alien species and kind of cluttered my mind."

Jackson realized at this point he was rambling and hadn't introduced himself yet. Curse public places and his fear he thought to himself.

"Names Jackson Mcgraves from Balmoora sorta. As for how I ended up here well that’s a long story. But how I met Mr. Bane well we kind of ran into each other. Not sure but in a crazy sorta way I think he thinks I'm some sort of funny guy."

Jackson couldn't help but ramble it was hard for him to stop. It was his curse in life to avoid social situations.

"So um is there anything good to drink here?"

Shi'Rasha Akara
Jul 29th, 2006, 03:26:35 PM
"Right this way," She purred, leading Jackson across the room to the almost empty bar. She patted the top of an empty barstool with her hand and then slipped around and behind the bar, "Yes, Alexander Bane is quite mad. He believes that I'm the best friend of his deceased sister. He comes in here nearly every day, bugging me nonstop. My boss won't throw him out because Alex always buys a dozen drinks everytime he comes in. I faked being ill and stayed at home, but he found where I live and stalked me there. At least now he only bugs me here," She said and then let out a feline sigh, "I can't do anything, Alex is a, how do you say it... Violent person. He has a bad habit of pulling knives on people. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him," She finished and then pulled a clean glass out and set it on the bartop, "What suits your fancy?"

Jackson Mcgraves
Sep 28th, 2006, 12:48:41 PM
"Corelion Ale please."

Jackson nodded in agreement to the knives statement. Bane was indeed mad beyond belief. As for the stalking part that peeked Jackson’s concern and his hero mechanism took over. Jedi and their Ideals on protecting the innocent his brother Allex would have said to him at this point.

"Bane stalked you to your own home? I'm not a violent person but if Bane is a problem perhaps I can take care of him for you?"

Shi'Rasha Akara
Sep 28th, 2006, 01:41:48 PM
"Take care of him? How so?" She asked as she filled the glass with Corellian Ale and slid it to Jackson, "No offense but you don't look like the type that could handle an individual like Bane. A bar fight broke out a few days back. He didn't start it but he sure as frell ended it. He's much stronger, faster, and more cunning then you his appearence lets on. Plus he has those knives and god knows what other weapons. He's dangerous, that much is certain."

Jackson Mcgraves
Feb 24th, 2007, 01:37:13 PM
"Well his type is generally dangerous to both others and themselves. I know his kind better then most would want to know."

He didn't want to say the word sith mainly cause it would be lost on the mainstream public. Sith where thought to be all but exstinct. Yet Jackson form master always said a few sects popped up every now and then mostly just individuals who had no goals other then to cause mayhem and destruction. Unlike the sith of old who always had a plan.

"I can fight and my advantage is ussually the fact that i am under estimated about my abilities. I was trained by ex-imp in firearms and mele weapons well lets just say I was trained by an even better military for that. However I admit that milatary was wiped out by the imps still there skill in melee was only matched by one military. That Military is one I know Mr. Bane is a student of or was a student of at one time."

Jackson was boardlining on letting out his secret that he kept tight inside him. The jedi and sith where to words you didn't want to let out in the wrong company.

Shi'Rasha Akara
Feb 25th, 2007, 02:12:07 AM
Her narrow eyes widened. Was her serious? Would he actually take Bane on? No one else in the neighborhood her the balls to take on Bane, especially after he stopped that bar fight a few days back. The 'losers' of that fight had been carted out on stretches, and one went home in a body bag. Bane was the kind of person you are afraid to do anything about, just in case he did anything to you. The look on his face was enough to scare most people, the fact that he carried knives and had a mechanical hand only added to the mix.

"Your crazy, and your gonna get yourself killed. But I aint gonna stop ya, hell, I might as well help you." She turned her head to look over at the bathroom door, to make sure Bane was standing in it, watching them. She lowered her voice to a quiet, feline whisper, "If you want to take Bane then wait outside my apartment for him, he always follows me home. I get off work in a half hour," She said as she grabbed a drink coaster and a pen and began to scribble her home address on the back of the coaster. "I still think your crazy."

Jackson Mcgraves
Feb 25th, 2007, 04:00:11 AM
"Alright then I will be back in twenty minutes, I need to grab a few things."

Jackson nodded to Shi and headed for the dorr walking out. As soon as hit the smooth streets he went into a mad dash for his appartment. wich luckily after a few twist sand turns was only eight blocks away. He ran up the stairs yelling his command word at his door for it to open. In he ran for the small table that sat in the first room.

On the table was two blaster blastach brand heavy blasters illegal on curscant. Also twin mini Ion guns and three frag grenades why allex ever gave them to him he had to wonder. Jackson grabbed the twin blasters and holstered them in his leg holsters. He then reached under the table and bulled out a metal strong box. He opened and inside wasa lightsaber one of his masters to be exact. He grabbed it and attached it to his belt. Underneath the light saber was a trench coat of red cotten material. It was also his masters coat. Jackson slipped it out trying his best not to dwell on the past. He slippe dthe jacket on.

In twenty minutes time as Jackson said he would he arrived back at the bar. He stepped in checking his surroundings. Noting both shi and Mr. bane where still there. Jackson took a deep breath not calm himself of his un jedi like position he had put himself into. Yet he told himself Jedi where protectors and that is what he was doing here tonight protecting. He walked up to shi.

"You ready?"

Shi'Rasha Akara
Feb 25th, 2007, 03:42:51 PM
Shi'Rasha looked up from the table she was wiping down as Jackson walked back in through the door. She stood up straight and looked back at the bathroom door. Bane had come out, gulped down several glasses of alcohol, and then gone back into the bathroom, to relieve himself as he loudly told the entire bar. "Yes, one moment," She turned and headed for the door into the backroom, her tail swishing nervously through the air behind her. She returned a few minutes later slipping on her knee length black cloth coat. It's cold outside tonight.

She saw the bathroom door crack open. Bane was watching, waiting.

"Ready."

Jackson Mcgraves
Mar 18th, 2007, 11:11:56 AM
Jackson nodded.

"Ready as I will ever be I guess."

Calming what emotions he had left calling on his old teachings. Today what was left of the Jedi would show there new face and they will have no tolorence for criminals.

"let's go!"

Shi'Rasha Akara
Mar 23rd, 2007, 02:23:16 PM
"Alright," She said and then they stepped out the door, the sound of the bathroom door slamming shut could be heard just a moment before the tavern's door sealed shut behind them. It was a nice night, for Coruscant anyways. The city never really slept, and the night and day shifts were regulated and artificial. She hated it. She missed the natural nights on Trian. Such memories were created all the more painful with the knowledge that she could never go back to her homeworld.

They walked several yards before they first heard the footsteps behind them. Bane was following, although at a distance.

Alexander Bane
Mar 23rd, 2007, 02:27:19 PM
He'd watched them leave, and then quickly slipped out of the bathroom, stealing some old man's drink and finishing it off, and then heading out the tavern door and into the chilly night air. He pulled his coat closer around him, inspected himself to make sure he looked absolutely stunning, and then walked off after the kitty-cat, his silver hair dancing behind him as his hopping gait made it bounce around.

And that's when it hit him. There were two people in front of him. One, the man from earlier, and the cat-woman. Uh, oh. Impounding on his woman, he? Well, he'd deal with that. There was a flash of metal in the dark as the knife was released from it's hidden sheath in his sleeve, which disposited the knife directly into his waiting hand. He inverted the weapon, flipping it over in his hand so that the blade was pointing down while his tight fist still pointed upwards. The traditional back-stabbing position.

His pace accelerated as he neared the pair, his arm tense, ready to raise and blow the warm metal into the back of the man's neck. Closer, closer, he could hear their breathing, or was that the wind? Regardless, he was almost on top of them...

Jackson Mcgraves
Apr 12th, 2007, 11:33:15 PM
As they walked Jackson said very little to Shi'Rasha. He was to engrossed in his surroundings feeling the force all around him. He felt the presences following them both down the road and kept tabs on it as they moved on.

Jackson then felt the man begin to rush them. There was anger fueling the man that alone set off an alarm in Jackson’s mind. With out much of a thought with the force he moved some garbage on the side of the road across the man's path to trip him up. Jackson pivoted to face the man then and pulled out a cylindrical object from his coat and held it at his side.

"Keep moving Shi'Rasha, I will deal with Mr. Bane."

Shi'Rasha Akara
Apr 19th, 2007, 12:37:28 PM
Shi'Rasha obeyed and kept walking. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Jackson remaining behind. What a fool! He was going to get himself killed! She wanted desperately to turn 'round and warn him, to scream at him to run, to hide, to get away from Bane before he killed him. But no, he has asked her to keep moving, and she was too scared to do otherwise. That decision making part of her brain was frozen over with fear, unable to steer her into doing anything other then what he had commanded.

A tear began to form in her eye...

Alexander Bane
Apr 19th, 2007, 12:45:07 PM
"Umph!"

Alexander gasped as he tripped over the garbage can and landed hard on his chest, knocking most of his breath from his lungs. The knife in his hand connected with the hard durocrete sidewalk and bounced helplessly out of his hand on the rebound and flashed through the air into the gloom of the night. Damn! That was one of his favorite knives too!

With a growl escaping through clenched teeth, he pushed himself up on his hands and knees and then finally up to his feet. He glared out at the man standing opposite him, in the way of the black kitten escaping in the background. Eyes narrowed, he used his left hand to pull the black leather glove off his right hand, to reveal a thin construction of metal that resembled a hand. The metalic fingers flexed a few times before reaching into his coat and gripping the dark metalic rod stashed there.

"Bad move, Jackie boy. Time to die, Jackie boy."

Jackson Mcgraves
Apr 24th, 2007, 10:44:27 AM
Jackson gripped the metal cylinder in his hand tightly keeping at the ready. He was jedi there for he would not make the first move on the attack. That was not with in his code no matter how much he wanted to cut this man's head from his shoulders. No he was jedi first unlike those of the dark he had rule's he must follow first.

"Mr. Bane I here by charge you with crime's against The Jedi order and me being the last Jedi of the order I am your judge and Jury. Your crimes are punishable by death or exile. I give you now your chance to leave this city and never come back."

Shi'Rasha Akara
Apr 24th, 2007, 12:55:49 PM
She could not stand it anymore. She finally managed to turn around, to witness the two men facing off against each other. Rather then stand out in the open, she ducked behind a dumpster and peered out around it to watch the pair. She could not just walk home and assume that everything was going to be alright. If Jackson died then she wanted to know he was dead, rather then running on false hope that he yet lived.

Muffled words could be just barely heard, but not enough to be understood. She recognized the voice as Jackson's, and was obviously his as Bane's mouth was not moving. Her acute eyes let her see well in the dark, but her ears were not the best. She was a feliniod, not a canine.

Alexander Bane
Apr 24th, 2007, 01:00:31 PM
Bane smirked, twisted his head, and spat a large wad of saliva and snot off to the side. "Talk, talk, talk. That's all you goody-two-shoes kids do. Words, but no action. Hehe..." He chuckled as his hand emerged from his coat, the black metal cylindar clenched between his metalic fingers. A single cybernetic finger brushed up the side of the rod until it connected with a small stud, an activation stud. From the head of the rod erupted a powerful spark of red light which spread out from the rod until it formed a blade of red energy several feet long. The low thrum of the energy weapon filled the silent night air.

"Ever hear the saying 'actions speak louder then words', Jackie boy?" He asked before charging Jackson. He lifted the blade up over his head and brought it down in one fluid motion, although the way he swung the blade was more akin to savage downthrust of a meat cleaver then the refined, finesse of a lightsabre.

Jackson Mcgraves
Apr 26th, 2007, 09:43:14 AM
As Bane charged him Jackson saber ignited and shot above his head to to block the the down swinging saber. Sucha violent swing is what jackson half expected as a first move. He jsut didn't expect the brutality of it the force of the swing nearly knocked him to his knees. It took allot but he held his footing using most of his strength to push back on Bane's saber. Jackson kicked out just slightly with his right leg at Bane's left shin. Jackson knew he would have to take all the cheap shots he could get to win this fight.

Shi'Rasha Akara
Apr 26th, 2007, 04:30:07 PM
Shi'Rasha let out a squeek of surprise when the red beam shot to life in the hand of Bane. She had no idea what it was, but it was something she had never see or heard of before, and therefore must be something incredibly dangerous. "Watch out Jackson...", she whispered as Bane charged forward, blade raised and ready to cleave Jackson in half. She squeezed her eyes shut and waited for the meaty sound of Jackson's body hitting the ground, but instead all she heard was the sound of another energy weapon coming to life.

She opened her eyes to see Jackson holding a similar energy weapon, only one that produced a beam of different color. There had to be a connection between the two if they possessed like weapons. All it served to do was confuse her more...

Alexander Bane
Apr 26th, 2007, 04:44:57 PM
A grimace spread across his face like an ocean ripple, appearing at one side and moving across until his entire face was screwed up in the grimace. His attack had been foiled by a...a... a lightsabre! Jackson had a bloody lightsabre? Now, in all realities, Bane had expected the man to pull a spatula or a flying pan, or even a waffle iron, out to combat with, which he would have just cleaved right through and then put Jackson through an extensive weight loss program that promised to cut his weight in half. Instead the man had pulled out a lightsabre and blocked his attack.

Piddles...

BAM! He felt something hit him in the shin. He pushed off from Jackson's sabre and then hobbled backwards out of range. "Ow! That hurt, Jackson!" He said as he pulled up his pant leg to reveal scuffed, bleeding on his shin. "I thought we were friends, Jackson," He turned back to Jackson, shaking his head sadly. "Now I have to kill you, Jackie boy..."

He moved back in, closing the distance between himself and Jackson rapidly. He had speed and strength, but lacked any finesse or even a knowledge of the force to allow him to use the lightsabre correctly. It was just a sharper sword to him. Rather then cleaving down the middle again, he gripped the sabre in both hands and heavily slashed horizontally at Jackson's middle, his body moving with the blade as it curved out.

Jackson Mcgraves
May 1st, 2007, 09:40:03 AM
Jackson himself was not that great at the aggressive style saber fighting. His best ally was his defensive skills with the saber. Jackson ignored all of what bane had to say pretty much waiting for the crazy mans next attack.

As the attack came in Jackson holding on to his saber two handed twisted his saber in a down slash block as he side stepped. The two sabers clashed again the pure force behind Bane's slashes once again nearly caused Jackson to lose his footing. However this time Jackson just held his saber against Bane's and tried to forcefully push back on it. To either cause Bane to break away again or force him into a continued aggressive maneuver hoping bane would fowl up. Pushing in on Bane's blade Jackson finally spoke.

"You made the first act of aggression not I. I was just defending myself."

Shi'Rasha Akara
May 1st, 2007, 06:06:45 PM
She managed to keep herself from screaming out, commanding Jackson to run. Bane was playing with him, she knew it. He'd trump Jackson up and then cut him to ribbons! She could not just stand here and watch it, no she could not! But she also knew that Jackson was devoted and that he would not back down from this fight willingly.

Shi'Rasha did not want to watch him die...

Alexander Bane
May 1st, 2007, 06:12:47 PM
"Oh, come off it, Jackie boy," Bane replied before pushing off of Jackson's sabre and stepping back several times. He was beginning to get a little, you know, angry. He had yet to so much as force Jackson back an inch or injure the man. This meant that, so far, this entire fight was a defeat. He needed to turn the tide, switch things up, move to the flip side, or whatever the hell it was kids called it these days. He was never one for staying in tune with the current culture. Kids changed the list of popular words every day now. Last time he dropped a popular word from his childhood, he'd had to run away from the police, because today it meant something completely different then ten years ago. Who knew that a nice word like "Bu'chiko" could be a naughty word?

Stupid kids...

"Your turn, Mister Hero," He said, opening his arms wide, his sabre still humming in his right hand, but was pointed off and away from his body and from Jackson. "It's your turn to prove that your a man, that you have the balls to beat me. Better kill me quick, or your little friend might get disapointed," A sly smile slid across his face, "You can never believe in your role models, can you?"

Jackson Mcgraves
Jun 10th, 2007, 12:35:25 PM
"My intent is not to kill you unless absolutely nessary."

Jackson not an aggressive fighter charged Bane his attack was not impressive in any manner. His saber came on down on a diagnal slash from right to left. His attempt was to cut bane somewhere between right shoulder in left hip. He did not have much force behind his swing it seemed almost half hearted. Jackson dispite what he disliked about bane was not a killer in his heart.

Alexander Bane
Jun 19th, 2007, 01:28:40 PM
"Disappointing," Bane remarked before pushing off the ground with his feet and jumping backwards out of the reach of Jackson's sabre, but as soon as his feet hit ground again, he launched himself forward, toward the possibly off balanced Jackson, his sabre thrumming through the air in a tight curving slash heading for Jackson's throat.

Shi'Rasha Akara
Aug 14th, 2007, 04:29:49 PM
Again and again. They kept attacking each other. One playing the defensive, the other on the offense. One with grace, the other with power. The fight could go any way, and that was the most frightening part of it. She had absolutely no idea if Jackson was going to be able to beat Bane. Someone was going to die tonight, and more and more she was getting that chill that told her that it was Jackson who was going to fall.

Jackson Mcgraves
Aug 24th, 2007, 09:14:34 AM
Jackson tumbled into a side roll as the surprise attack jumped at him. As he went into a tumble over Bane's saber did manage to hit Jackson on the top of the shoulder. Cut throught his coat and shirt and nicking slightly into his shoulder flesh.

Jackson came out of his tumble on his knees. He wobbled in dizziness both from the tumble and the cut. He glanced at the wound noteing it wasn't life threating he quickly turned his gaze back to Bane. Jacksons hands slumped down to his side his saber disengauged. With his left hand he slightly drew back his trench coat.

"You have me on my knees now finish it if you think you can Bane?"

Alexander Bane
Aug 25th, 2007, 03:35:52 PM
The grin intensified. Huzzah! He won. The little schutta was finally giving up. He realized who was the better. Now he was going to get pwned hardcore. Like uber hardcore. So hardcore that it was, like, diamond hard. Wow, that's really hard. He'd need to take a cold shower after that kind of hard. Oh, well. Back to business, or buisness as he liked to call it.

Without hesitation, he stepped forward, spun on his heel, and brought his sabre around in the spin, using the curve to give his sabre more momentum and speed as he brought it around and low, right toward Jackson's neck. Remove the head from the snake and the body dies, or something like that.

Jackson Mcgraves
Sep 11th, 2007, 08:52:49 AM
Jackson smiled a somewhat cruel smile as he saw Bane in his spin almost as if it was coming in slow motion. Jackson saber ignited in an instant and came across the front of his body. It's point was to block Jackson from losing his head of course but it served one other purpose. Sparks spewed from the sabers as they slammed to together in a furious hiss of energy.

With Jackson left witch was still free a blaster came out of it's holster and was raised using the saber clash and his arm as cover he fired into bane's now open torso. He may have been a Jedi but he had also learned how to fight like a smuggler and pirate sometimes cheap shots where what you had to survive on.

Alexander Bane
Sep 11th, 2007, 02:13:00 PM
The sneaky little bastard. Pulling a punch like that. But he forgot that he was dealing with the biggest bastard of all. Or "Bastarde" as he liked to say it. He brought his right hand down off his sabre at the same time that Jackson was pulling his blaster. He extending his hand and let it intercept the energy bolt. The blaster bolt hit his hand and burned away his glove to reveal reflective metal underneath that could be seen for only a moment before it was blown apart by the energy discharge.

"Bastard!" He screamed as he jumped away from Jackson. The metal stump of his prosthetic hand smoldered gently as he examined it. "I'll get you later Jackson, and your little kitty cat too!" And with that he deactivated his sabre and ran down the alley to his left and quickly disappeared into the night. He would need to find someone to fix his hand before he could fight again. He did so hate having lost his flesh and blood one in thefirst place, but losing the prosthetic was almost as bad.

Revenge would be his... someday...

Jackson Mcgraves
Sep 15th, 2007, 09:02:21 AM
Jackson stood up as Alexander ran off. He would have taken up flight after him but that would have been fruitless. So Jackson just stood there for a moment watching him run away. Then he turned to the direction he sensed some one else.

"You can come out now Shi'Rasha. He is gone for now and won't be back for at least a little while maybe even longer if he doesn't want to see me again."