PDA

View Full Version : OP Order 463246 - Mission Indago: Extension - Anesthesia

Y'roth Helghast
Jun 25th, 2006, 08:46:05 PM
Mission Indago was largely a success. (Regardless of incompleteness, due to mostly my absence.) And yet we can still continue. I wanna get those interested in participating before I put out the details. That sounds counterproductive I'm aware but my time is precious and who wants to put all that out there just for no one to be interested? :D

Karl Valten
Jun 26th, 2006, 11:20:36 AM
Interested, but until late July I have little to no internet save for about a 4-5 day stretch when I'm back in the continental states.

Danni Reyok
Jun 26th, 2006, 12:12:46 PM
*rampages into room, looking around wildly. Spots Y'roth and points*

You, sir, are in trouble!

*hug-tackles Y'roth*

Nope, just kidding! :hug Welcome back!

I'm still interested but like Valten I'm not in the states (home) until July 4

Victor Crestmere
Jun 27th, 2006, 09:00:55 PM
You know I'm game, but I won't have any more internet connection until after thursday

Y'roth Helghast
Jun 29th, 2006, 10:11:06 PM
Sounds good to me. I'll be in an airport for quite sometime on friday evening/saturday morning, so I'll have plenty of time to get the basic premise and outline ready to go and up by saturday/sunday.

Y'roth Helghast
Jul 19th, 2006, 05:31:07 PM
Alright, mission elaboration:

The rebel hideout has been located on Chandrila. From our recon mission, codenamed Indago, the Inquisition has discerned that this location is nothing else but a high priority target, attracting target rebel personalities that the Empire has been hunting for sometime. Some sort of formal convention is taking place to disguise the rebel's true purpose in three weeks as of Indago. Time is crucial for PN as since Indago, we would have something near two weeks to prepare. The convention is a week long and the bulk of the guests don't arrive until halfway through. The extra time allows us to have reinforcements from the nearby Imperial authorities set up and blockading the facility once we begin our raid.

The enemy has an undeterminable amount of firepower and the resistance could amount anything to a small guerilla based force to modified domestic vehicles with contraband armaments, given recent images confiscated from a rebel spy.

PN will be utilizing all armaments available from the temporary HQ on Chandrila. Extreme caution is again reminded to the squad concerning the portable generators of their armor.

The main part, the raid, divides the squad into two firing teams.

Alpha - Helghast, Jerrard, and Scothis
- Entry: Glass roof of ballroom, aerial assault deployment from hovercraft; the ballroom is on the third floor,
once all targets (any possible witnesses) have been neutralized, Alpha team is to make their way to the 6th floor, where the convention chambers are, and eliminate any resistance met as well as assuring that the present high priority targets are executed; retreive any mission essential information available
- Cleared the Mission: the pick up point on the roof of the building, the building is nine stories high and the hovercraft cannot remain above the building due to the proximity of larger buildings nearby, the window for departure is open every five minutes

Bravo - Crestmere, Lang, and Reyok
- Entry: Using a predetermined route in the sewer systems, Bravo team will access the basement, the demolitions expert will make efforts to determine the pivotal points of the building's foundations and set munitions charges to them, the rest of the team is to proceed to the main lobby, secure all exits and perform crowd control, neutralizing all rebel affiliates available
- Cleared the Mission: Upon completion, Bravo team will return to the sewer access, once the team has made the proper distance, and Alpha team has already been removed from the premises, Bravo team will remotely detonate the charges and return to the temporary HQ on Chandrila.

Any questions, comments? Anything to add further? :D

Danni Reyok
Jul 23rd, 2006, 08:55:03 PM
Umm, I'm just eager to start up again. I like being mean, it's quite fun.

Karl will be back tomorrow late. Knowing him, he will be up and posting like crazy.

Karl Valten
Jul 24th, 2006, 03:09:38 AM
Whatchu talk'n'bout Willis? I'm one of the most lazy ones here.

Danni Reyok
Jul 24th, 2006, 08:25:41 AM
Psht! That's bull.

Khendon Sevon
Jul 24th, 2006, 08:38:58 AM
I believe I am the most lazy one around and don't you forget it!

Karl Valten
Jul 24th, 2006, 12:56:40 PM
*Public Service Announcement*

To prevent complete hijack of thread. Please move ooc war to a seperate thread.

:crack :rollin :crack:rollin :crack :p

Y'roth Helghast
Jul 24th, 2006, 06:29:23 PM
I take it there is nothing else, I'll get a hold of Crestmere ASAP and the thread will appear shortly thereafter

Karl Valten
Jul 26th, 2006, 10:42:35 AM
Excellent job, major. PN will own the galaxy once again. ;)