PDA

View Full Version : We need a faq!

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 22nd, 2006, 09:43:53 AM
http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40710

made a thread so I could edit later.

we need how to join, who's in charge, what BS is about!

Sorsha Kasajian
Jun 22nd, 2006, 09:51:10 AM
okies, I'm gonna help out with this. I think I've got my data dog with me (arf arf!!!) :D

nope, left it at home, but here's the link if it helps at all.
http://www.theforce.net/swenc/newdescr.asp?search=2964&tab=d

gonna be doing the late night thing, so lolly, you know where we'll be. ;)

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Jun 22nd, 2006, 07:20:14 PM
How to join? Ask someone?

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 22nd, 2006, 07:21:26 PM
well yeah... i was just throwing out topics that needed to be included ^_^;

O.W. Outcast
Jun 23rd, 2006, 11:33:53 AM
What Types of criminals do you employ?

Smugglers, Thieves, assisins, ect..

Is there any type of ranking system?

What are the major planets we congergate on?

How well Known is the orginization to the outside world?

Sorsha Kasajian
Jun 23rd, 2006, 11:44:21 AM
Originally posted by OW outcast
What Types of criminals do you employ?

Smugglers, Thieves, assisins, ect..
Blacks Sun's activities run the spectrum. Smuggling, Slicing, Money Lending, Fencing Stolen Goods, Storing Stolen Goods, Gambling, Gun-Running, Assassination and the Slave Trade.

The two currently competing leaders of Black Sun are Sasseeri & Sorsha Kasajian. Both Vigos have sub-lieutenants to manage and enforce their interests throughout the galaxy.

What are the major planets we congergate on?

Black Sun has bases of operation on Coruscant, Rodia, Tatooine, Nar Shaddaa, and throughout the Baji sector.

How well Known is the orginization to the outside world?

Sorsha Kasajian
Jun 23rd, 2006, 12:05:42 PM
(I'd say they're about as well known as the Yakuza, Triads, & Mafia of the real world, but that's just a guess.)

Anyone who wants to add to or improve on my awnsers, please do. :)

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 23rd, 2006, 02:44:50 PM
I am going to mention Miranda in the FAQ only because people are a wee confused ... Mostly that her relationship with Sorsha is secret etc.

Sorsha Kasajian
Jun 23rd, 2006, 02:54:49 PM
good idea. :)

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 23rd, 2006, 09:46:55 PM
please add/make changes as necessary

Black Sun FAQ

What is Black Sun?

We are a vast criminal organization that has considerable power and influence in the known galaxy. Our network is so extensive that we are just as powerful as the Empire itself … and just as ruthless if required.

Who works for Black Sun?

Blacks Sun's activities run the spectrum. Smuggling, Slicing, Money Laundering, Fencing Stolen Goods, Storing Stolen Goods, Gambling, Gunrunning, Slaving, Extortion and Assassination.

The beings that control Black Sun are called Vigos. The two currently competing leaders of Black Sun are Sasseeri Reeouurra & Sorsha Kasajian. Both Vigos have sub-lieutenants to manage and enforce their interests throughout the galaxy.

What are the major planets we congregate on?

Black Sun has bases of operation on Coruscant, Rodia, Tatooine, and Nar Shaddaa.

How do I join?

Please post or private message one of the moderators of Black Sun so we can discuss your character. We just want to get a general idea of what your character will be doing for Black Sun and how they shall be introduced to the organization.

How well Known is the organization to the outside world?

Black Sun is a word of fear and respect. The entire galaxy knows of us, but are too afraid to do anything against us. That is the power we wield. Even the Empire knows of our existence but keeps a safe distance away from our underworld dealings. Our designs for the galaxy do not rival that of the Imperial regime, but there are at times when common interests cause us to bump heads occasionally.

Who is in charge?

IC – Sorsha, Sasseeri and Miranda. OOC – The entire group members. We’re here to have fun, not be bossy!

Wait? Miranda? Isn’t she Imperial?

Yes you would be correct. Officially, Miranda Tarkin is the beloved citizen of the Empire that serves under COMPNOR. The Tarkins and Kasajians have known each other for a long time, before the births of their children, so Miranda and Sorsha are best friends. What is not known is Miranda’s secret dealings with Black Sun through Sorsha. She has been funding Sorsha’s coup. Also, their relationship goes beyond friendship. Knowing that their intimate relationship would be frowned upon, they’ve kept that hidden as well. Remember, that the above is strict OOC knowledge.

So everyone knows Sorsha and Sasseeri right?

No, that isn't the case. No one sees the Vigos without an appointment, and you shouldn't just assume that everyone knows who they are and what their connection is to Black Sun. The beauty of our organization is that everyone has a suspicion to who is part of us, but there is never any proof.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Jun 23rd, 2006, 09:49:42 PM
It all looks good to me. :)

edit: Oh, maybe we need something like - no one sees the Vigos without an appointment, and you shouldn't just assume that everyone knows who they are and what their connection is to Black Sun.

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 23rd, 2006, 10:22:39 PM
added!

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Jun 23rd, 2006, 10:39:13 PM
perfecto! :love

Sorsha Kasajian
Jun 24th, 2006, 10:09:10 AM
just sticking it on top til it's done. I can't think of anything else though.