PDA

View Full Version : need help

Ambrose Braeden
Jun 21st, 2006, 11:50:14 PM
Are there any knights or masters that are willing to train me in a few threads?

Zereth Lancer
Jun 22nd, 2006, 12:29:49 AM
What is Ambrose's official rank?

Ambrose Braeden
Jun 22nd, 2006, 11:12:44 AM
well in the tso im an acolyte

Zereth Lancer
Jun 22nd, 2006, 11:00:20 PM
Weird. I always thought Ambrose was a higher rank then that. Well, perhaps Zereth could teach Ambrose a bit, but I don't know how soon I'll be able to get around to starting a training thread.

Has Ambrose had any previous training?

Ambrose Braeden
Jun 22nd, 2006, 11:05:59 PM
Well before I came to tso, I was a sith lord. but i was told that i had to start out as an acolyte. I have been trained in saber techniques, and force telekenesis and some sith magic.

Alexia Sturkov
Jun 23rd, 2006, 02:15:39 PM
So, you know most of the basics. Well, I think we can do something. This is Zereth btw. I'll start something in the near future, hopefully. I don't have much free time so please be patient.

I love posting in here with this character *Evil grin*

Ambrose Braeden
Jun 23rd, 2006, 02:46:26 PM
ok thanks...and np about time

Jorshal Vuntana
Jun 26th, 2006, 02:01:32 PM
Originally posted by Alexia Sturkov
I love posting in here with this character *Evil grin*

Alexia is really Zereth in drag?!? This whole invasion is some sort of twisted identity crisis, a fight between the man and woman inside?!? And if TSO looses, wait... did I hear this right?... every member has to also dress in drag?

Oh no, I this was not in the contract I signed.

Ambrose Braeden
Jun 26th, 2006, 05:48:04 PM
Originally posted by Jorshal Vuntana
Alexia is really Zereth in drag?!? This whole invasion is some sort of twisted identity crisis, a fight between the man and woman inside?!? And if TSO looses, wait... did I hear this right?... every member has to also dress in drag?

Oh no, I this was not in the contract I signed.

LOL

Alexia Sturkov
Jun 26th, 2006, 09:21:00 PM
Pwned Sucka!