PDA

View Full Version : A simple man trying to make his way in the universe

Eldorack
Jun 21st, 2006, 01:58:58 PM
It was about mid-day when the ship, the Hawke, finally touched down on platform four five nine. Looking to the co.pilots seat, a furry animal stared back at the Mercinary. Eldorack motioned for him to get down, and soon the tall male followed. Walking down the loading ramp of the small vessel, Eldorack navigated his way out into the streets of Courscant, the whole while his most trusted companion stayed right next to him, never leaving his side. As he walked down the sidewalk, the usual patrons took interest in him. The trench coat that he wore covered his personal equipment. The modified sniper pistol that hung on his sides, his Dragonheaded katana that was on his back, and his modified disruptor blaster.

There was a purpose to this trip however, he had heard rumors of a major organized crime syndicate that was located on Coruscant. Although Eldorack was connected with the underground crime unit, he knew that this was not going to be easy. After he used his aggresive negotiations on a few people, he finally had a location of a building that might help in his search. After aquireing the location of the building, he was off.

The building did not look like much from the street. It was a structure of wich he had never seen before. Ambrose walked over to the door but nothing happened. A small hatch opened and a round circular devise thrust outward towards the Slicer. The devise said something in a language that he could not make out very well, but the words he understood was name and buisnees.

"Eldorack and Companion, here for private matters"

Varla
Jun 21st, 2006, 02:16:30 PM
:: The door slid open into an alcove, with a door at the rear. He was scanned as a holo viewer activated, quickly displaying a list of all the weapons on their person as well as any possible cybernetics. They were instructed to check in their weapons before access would be granted ::

Eldorack
Jun 21st, 2006, 02:31:11 PM
With a woosh, the door slid open, allowing him access inside. As he walked, he knew that he was under some sort of survelance scanner. As he came to stand in front of a counter, a man in a uniform confronted Eldorack.

"Please remove all weapons before entering."

Eldorack carefully placed the weapons on the durasteel counter, the man's eyes grew wider when he noticed how many weapons that man carried on him. After unequiping his weapons, Eldorack stood in front of the short man.

"I need to speak with your boss."

Varla
Jun 21st, 2006, 02:45:32 PM
:: A voice from the other room called out as the door slid open ::

"Come in."

Eldorack
Jun 21st, 2006, 02:48:33 PM
"Come in."

A voice came from inside of the room. Eldorack walked through the threashold that led into the room, his furry companion never leaving his side.

"Hellow My'lady."

Varla
Jun 21st, 2006, 02:49:52 PM
"What can I do for you?"

Eldorack
Jun 21st, 2006, 02:55:45 PM
"My name is Eldorack, and I have come to understand, through a few favors owed to me, that you are in an organization. I am here for employment in this organization. I realize that this place is where you can make money, and that is all I am interested in."

Varla
Jun 21st, 2006, 03:03:27 PM
:: Varla looked at Eldorack and his partner and chuckled ::

"What kind of work are you here for, Mr. Eldorack?"

Eldorack
Jun 21st, 2006, 03:06:24 PM
"I am interested in helping this organization out, progressing to the largest in the galaxy."

Varla
Jun 21st, 2006, 03:16:19 PM
"Glad to hear it!" she purred. "What do you do?"

Eldorack
Jun 21st, 2006, 03:20:28 PM
Eldorack pulled a chair up and sat down, motioning for DOG to sit before he talked again.

"I have been an Assasin, Mercinary and a Slicer. Im sure you will use all of these skills."

Varla
Jun 22nd, 2006, 11:20:31 AM
"Have you been to the Taapes District?"

Eldorack
Jun 22nd, 2006, 02:10:56 PM
Eldorack thought for a minute of where he had been throughout the galaxy. He remembered another building that was structured like the one he was just in, but it was placed on a different sector. He had remembered seeing the building, but didnt know what its purpose being on the Taapes District. Now he knew.

"Yes I have been there a time or two, as a matter of fact, now that I know what this place is, the building in that sector is just another office isnt it."

Varla
Jun 22nd, 2006, 02:34:04 PM
"The Taapes District is Vigo Reeouurra's territory. Unless Sorsha instructs you otherwise, you are forbidden to set foot there. Any questions?"

Eldorack
Jun 22nd, 2006, 02:36:58 PM
"Ya...Who is this Sorsha you speak of. I have never heard of her."

Varla
Jun 22nd, 2006, 02:48:37 PM
:: Varla rolled her eyes ::

"What backwater planet have you been stuck on? She's the new boss, but some people are still in denial."

Eldorack
Jun 22nd, 2006, 02:55:31 PM
"Well then, I guess that I better follow what Sorsha says."

Varla
Jun 24th, 2006, 01:57:03 PM
:: Varla nodded ::

"Ok, I have an appointment to keep with a very important client in two hours. Come back tomorrow morning and you'll get assigned."

Eldorack
Jun 24th, 2006, 07:49:37 PM
Eldorack nodded to the beautiful woman that sat across from him. As he rose to his feet to once again stand to his full height, DOG was allarmed at this and immediately stood on all fours. The Mercinary nodded once to the woman and then proceeded out into the main quarters once more.

After aquireing all of his personal equipment onto his body once again, he quickly threw on his nightblack trench coat. Walking over to the door that led into the city, it slid open with a woosh, and he walked outside. He turned to the right, once again to be lost in the crowd, to be another being trying to make his way in the galaxy, All the while, his trusted companion never left his side.

Sorsha Kasajian
Jun 30th, 2006, 09:53:16 AM
:: The next morning, Eldorack was sent word that Vigo Kasajian was waiting for him ::

Eldorack
Jun 30th, 2006, 10:45:44 AM
Eldorack awoke from his deep sleep. God knows he needed it. He had been hunting this crime syndicate for weeks now, and he had not had time to rest. Walking over and aquireing his clothes and weaponry, a buzz was heard. Someone was at the door, waiting for acceptance in. Walking over and punching a few buttons on the control pannel next to the door, it slid upwards, revealing a slender, older man. The man handed the Mercinary a small data pad that waited to be activated. With that, the elderly man walked away. Eldoack did not have time to ask any questions.

Closing the door and sitting down in a plush chair that was in the room, Eldorack placed the small devise upon a table. He pressed a buton and the screen flickered to life. A small man appeared, a pre recording he thought. With a computerized voice the hologram spoke.

"Eldorack, Vigo Kasajian has requested your presence. This recording will self destruct in ten seconds."

The Assasin threw the small devise into a bin nearby. A small thund was heard as the data pad exploded. He walked over to aquire his last remaining items. His trusted companion DOG stood to attention. The two walked out of the motel and he was on his way.

After navigating his way back to the building that he had visited the day before, Eldorack went through the routine again, and like before, the door slid open. The receptionist pointed to the elevator shaft.

"Top level sir."

Without a word back, Eldorack and DOG walked into the elevator. Pressing a button, the door closed and they began to lift. When the elevator stopped, the two beings stepped out. They stood in a brightly lit hallway. Only one door adorned the place at the end of the hallway. The two walked over to the door. Pressing a button next to the door, a buzzing sound could be heard outside. Now he would have to wait for whoever it was on the other side of the transparasteel door.

Sorsha Kasajian
Jun 30th, 2006, 11:24:01 AM
:: The door slid open into a large room. At the end of the table Sorsha sat waiting for him ::

"Greetings, Mr. Eldorack."

Eldorack
Jun 30th, 2006, 11:37:31 AM
Eldorack walked into the room and took a seat in one of the plush leather chairs that adorned the room. DOG sat down next to him, watching the woman and the room around the two.

"Greetings Mrs. Kasajian. It is a pleasure to finally meet you."

Sorsha Kasajian
Jun 30th, 2006, 11:42:28 AM
:: Sorsha gave a curious glance at the animal, but paid it no further attention as she focused on Eldorack ::

"Varla tells me you've done 'work'. You are not listed as member of the guild. Why is that?"

Eldorack
Jun 30th, 2006, 11:47:19 AM
"Well you see, I keep to myself and I am very cautions. Varla probably told you that I have experience as an Assasin, Mercinary, and a Slicer. I have heard about Black sun before, just rumors really. I'm going to just lay it out for you. I go where the credits are. This is the best place, and the least known. I would like to offer my skills to your organization."

Sorsha Kasajian
Jun 30th, 2006, 11:59:01 AM
:: Sorsha's mouth pouted slightly as she leaned forward ::

"Let me tell you a little secret. The Assassin's Guild doesn't like freelancers. They tend to make a mess of things. If you plan to do any work in the future, it would be in your best interest to join. Do you understand me?"

Eldorack
Jun 30th, 2006, 12:03:36 PM
Eldorack leaned forward to meet Sorsha. He spoke in a low voice.

"I know what you mean. Freelancers are the downfall of the galaxy. And I agree with you, it would be best if I join."

Sorsha Kasajian
Jun 30th, 2006, 12:14:00 PM
:: A cheshire grin spread across Sorsha's face, and she nodded happily as they reached an understanding ::

"Yes. I think you're going to do well here."

:: She leaned back again ::

"Do you have a ship?"

Eldorack
Jun 30th, 2006, 01:44:50 PM
Eldorack leaned back in the chari, folding his hands in his lap.

"I do. It is an IG 200 class fighter."

Sorsha Kasajian
Jul 3rd, 2006, 12:59:57 PM
:: Sorsha handed Eldorack a datapad ::

"Here's your first job."

Eldorack
Jul 3rd, 2006, 01:57:54 PM
The Mercinary reached across the mohogony table to take the data pad out of her hand. Eldorack looked upon the view screen of the small devise, the lights shining upon his face as he scanned the words. On the Data pad showed a picture of a small Toydarian. They were a race not to be trusted, and usually were the kind to make deals. And if they lost, well you'll never see them again.

The being was considered highly dangerous, and he laughed. He had delt with that kind before. The last known location was on Nar Shadaa. Eldorack looked up and once again locked eyes with the Vigo.

"Is this an old version of the bounty. Has he moved or is he still located on corellia?"

Sorsha Kasajian
Jul 5th, 2006, 11:09:31 AM
"I don't know, but he's embezzled a substantial amount of money. I want him alive, and I need you to track down where he's hidden it."

Eldorack
Jul 5th, 2006, 11:17:09 AM
A slight grin etched its way upon the mans face.

"Well, that is the trick now isnt it."

Sorsha Kasajian
Jul 5th, 2006, 11:22:19 AM
"Yes it is, and you did claim to be a slicer."

Eldorack
Jul 5th, 2006, 11:49:02 AM
"Yes I did, among other things."

Sorsha Kasajian
Jul 5th, 2006, 11:56:49 AM
"The clock is ticking, Mr. Eldorack. Happy hunting."

:: she gave him a dismissive wave ::

Eldorack