PDA

View Full Version : Ok what the frell is going on in here?

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 17th, 2006, 01:05:25 AM
A lot of nothing? O_o

I'm only posting this here because I went to Evolutions to see if I could get in contact with anyone there (and to see if you were doing anything with the Yuku/ezboard change) only to find out that I can't register on your new board!

Apparently my IP is on a black hole list or something weird. But, it answered my question about what you're doing about the ezboard change - you got off Ezboard. :) Good for you!

Ok, now, onto the alliance. What happened? (all you SWF reps are all fired!)

... ok you're not really fired. But what's going on?

Dara Shadowtide
Jul 12th, 2006, 04:04:30 PM
I have been missing in action personally because my Mom passed away due to cancer on June 16th. The time directly before and after required all of my free time. I would like to get back to this alliance though because I still feel that it is important and worthwhile. I believe that s'Ilancy was working on the webpage and that we were all supposed to be writing 500 word descriptions of our roleplaying communities (which I still need to do).

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 12th, 2006, 06:47:15 PM
Oh no, I'm so sorry for your loss, Dara. :hug

I believe that s'Ilancy has not been working on the webpage and no one has written anything for it. ;) However, s'Il will be my captive all next week so I might just force her to do something about it. :D

I hope we can get something moving, I tried to visit Evolution and Epics to attempt to jog the memories of those there, but I couldn't register at Evolution's new board and I was too subtle at Epics. ;)

Morgan Evanar
Jul 12th, 2006, 07:50:29 PM
Good kick her butt, I'm really busy right now. :p

However, if you pester me this weekend I'll make a webpage.

Tais Voru
Jul 12th, 2006, 08:12:11 PM
We've managed to sort that black hole thing Lil, and your account from EZ was transferred over, I'll activate it and PM you the password so you can get on.

Anyone else from here who wants to join the fun there can just PM me and I'll take care of them if they already had an account, if they didn't then they can just register anew.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 12th, 2006, 09:22:22 PM
Thank you so very much, Tais. :)

Per a side discussion with Dara, and because of their general lack of participation, we are removing Millennium from the list of "Alliance" members.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 12th, 2006, 09:57:31 PM
I have PMed Samantha Koortyn over at Epics to see if they're still interested.

Samantha Koortyn
Jul 13th, 2006, 07:31:17 AM
You weren't too subtle, I come here almost every day to check. ;] I guess somewhere along the way my cookie died and I was logged out and couldn't see the forum, so I thought you closed it.

As far as I know, we're still interested, I'll doublecheck with the rest of the staff.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 13th, 2006, 08:30:37 AM
Most excellent. :) *rubs hands together evilly*

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 13th, 2006, 08:38:51 AM
I'll be in direct cahoots with Holly all next week, so we're gonna get alot done hopefully >D

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 13th, 2006, 06:22:17 PM
Either that or nothing at all. :uhoh

Tais Voru
Jul 14th, 2006, 01:14:57 PM
Aside from the descriptions for our respective sims, what needs to be completed by the rest of us?

Were we ever decided on if their would be a single portal or portals on every individual site?

Samantha Koortyn
Jul 14th, 2006, 02:34:10 PM
I think it was one main page, without portals on every site. At least that is what I prefer.

Either way, we have a links section we can use as a type of "portal".

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 14th, 2006, 07:09:08 PM
I believe we're going for one separately hosted portal. We shoud probably figure out what domain name we want to register for it.

I think descriptions are all that's needed at this point.

Tais Voru
Jul 20th, 2006, 02:16:27 PM
Ok, we're basically ready then.

Tais Voru
Jul 27th, 2006, 01:36:09 PM
hello?

Anyone at home?

Is this thing on?

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 27th, 2006, 01:45:21 PM
I'm here. :)