PDA

View Full Version : In Contact with Sith

Raurn Tarplas
Jun 13th, 2006, 07:32:56 PM
I want this character to be very branched out. Already he is taking a trip into the realms of the Rebellion, on more neutral basis, and eventually will be stepping into the Black Sun and Hutt terrirtory.

At some point or another he will be intergrated or involved in every aspect of the galaxy strongest powers. Although Jaarn Tii is Force Sensitive, I dont really want to explore that in depth right now, but would love to have a meanginful thread in which he learns of the under-growth of the Sith Empire here.

So, I was requesting a thread with basically any body up for it. Any place in the galaxy except Sith Space (Unknown Region) could work, so if any characters would be off-world--it would work fine.

Just post in this thread, or shoot over a PM for some talking and conversating to get the ground works all worked out. Okay?

:)

Jorshal Vuntana
Jun 15th, 2006, 08:50:02 PM
Well as far as Sith Space is concerned, it doesn't extend very far out from Korriban and there really isn't much of a Sith Empire either.

At the moment, TSO is being attacked by the infamous Alexia Sturkov. We're in the middle of that group story right now.

If you'd like to do a simple thread to establish contacts, taking place before the invasion I'd be happy to do so. Any ideas?

Ambrose Braeden
Jun 15th, 2006, 09:08:35 PM
Id be willing also since im not in the invasion thread

Raurn Tarplas
Jun 15th, 2006, 10:09:54 PM
Yeah, just trying to get in contact with them. Just need my character to have some knowledge about the Sith.