PDA

View Full Version : Underworld Dwellers and Rebellion

Raurn Tarplas
Jun 12th, 2006, 02:37:47 PM
I was hoping to introduce my character to an underworld. However, the problem with that is as of now (reading RP threads) there is more of an governmental struggle and Jedi uprising happening. I dont even know who to PM who would even be remotely interested in helping me out with my first thread.

So, if any of you have scum or lord characters I can work with, please post here or PM me...please?

Hehe, also. I was hoping to have some sort of presence in the Rebellion. I know, I probably could've posted that in Rebellion forum, but why make two threads on the same basis?

So...boogie-oogie.

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 12th, 2006, 02:55:01 PM
well if you are going to be underground... how underground are we talking because that would make things interesting for the Rebellion :mneh

Raurn Tarplas
Jun 12th, 2006, 03:13:50 PM
Well Jaarn has fallen far from the public eye, much less his stardom as a Zoneball player. He has a lot of expenses, so I'd say very underground. Probably on the level of say...a Hutt.

Also, just as a tidbit of info for anyone interested in being involved. He went to the University of Coruscant for Music. On the Outer Rim I'd say his fame by name, beyond his stardom as a Grav-Ball player, would run with his pod-racing and fact that he is a great musician. Up there with the names of Figrin D'an and Max.

However, that can play in as a cover.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 12th, 2006, 04:50:43 PM
What sort of presence in the Rebellion do you want? Do you want to be an agent, an informant? I'm sure there are plenty of people who can help you out. Just specify what you need and we'll have someone to fill the slot :D

Raurn Tarplas
Jun 12th, 2006, 04:53:52 PM
Well, I want to be a supplier and informant of sense. Providing vessels, and all other sorts of supplies needed to fuel the war. An informant as well, providing information on places to go, safe havens and all sorts of things.

However, his stance wouldn't be completely engrossed in the Rebellion. In many ways he is a business man and must profit from any position he is in. So he is as much apart of the Rebellion's cause as he may in the future be with the Empire...or any other government spender.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 12th, 2006, 04:55:46 PM
I would imagine that there would be many people of that stance, people who want to help out but don't want to fully commit themselves to the Rebellion, whether it be because they fear the reprocussions or because they just aim to make a fast buck out of the whole war.

Myself and Miranda both play characters in Rebel Intel, if you'd like to have some kind of rendevous with them, to official set things up?

Raurn Tarplas
Jun 12th, 2006, 05:08:33 PM
Definately. Would love that.

Still, though. I need to come in contact with a few lords of the underworld. Of course not in the same thread, but still it's on the schedule of "things to happen".

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 12th, 2006, 05:17:20 PM
Some scum and villainy is needed, then! I'm not sure who we have in the way of damn dirty crooks, but there's bound to be some somwhere... Black Sun cronies, perhaps. What do you need from them?

Raurn Tarplas
Jun 12th, 2006, 05:50:12 PM
Well actually, now that I think of the Black Sun I would be more involved with the hiearchy (Vigos) of the section. Because of his wealth I wouldn't say he'd be apart of lower leveled anything, heh.

Sorsha Kasajian
Jun 13th, 2006, 04:51:20 PM
Originally posted by Jaarn Tii
Well actually, now that I think of the Black Sun I would be more involved with the hiearchy (Vigos) of the section. Because of his wealthy I wouldn't say he'd be apart of lower leveled anything, heh.

You and I have to talk. ;)

Raurn Tarplas
Jun 13th, 2006, 07:29:36 PM
Well I'm starting my first venture, so I guess we can start something too. Just PM me or something :)

Would be nice to be in contact with you.

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 15th, 2006, 10:39:04 AM
http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40637

I see the thread but not sure how me, Dasq or the two of us are to enter ^_^;

Raurn Tarplas
Jun 15th, 2006, 12:07:28 PM
Head toward the Hotel, I guess. Or simply walk through the hotel, and come out the top because that is where Jaarn is and we can start from there.

Vishan Korogoth
Jun 15th, 2006, 12:22:30 PM
Okay just making sure because I dont want Grace going into the meeting going HEEEEEY whassup?? :smokin and ruining things :)

Raurn Tarplas
Jun 15th, 2006, 12:37:12 PM
Heh, she can't ruin anything. Plus, if she did I'd just throw a boot at her. :D

Lianna Mal Pannis
Jun 16th, 2006, 03:46:47 PM
Dasq ... you want to post first or shall I's? :D

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 17th, 2006, 04:20:51 AM
You're up, Gracey:)