PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Available for RP?

Ridwan Vars
Jun 10th, 2006, 09:33:14 AM
I was hoping to bump into one before the breakdown, because how the timeline pans out Ridwan has been on his search for a Jedi for a long time, and it'd be an ironic twist if he just managed to bump into one by mishap.

Perhaps some RPC could be involved in this. There are no limitations, such as ranking, to who it is. Anyone would be fine, I just need some RPing.

I haven't been involved in anything at all since the whole Wei situation, which sort've busted because of inactivity. With a basic 4 month hiatus, Im hoping to jump back in the scene...

Would anyone like to help?

Jecht Tar
Jun 10th, 2006, 01:54:43 PM
Kyle Krogen is always open for roleplaying with you, but it depends on the current location of your character. Kyle is pretty bogged down on Naboo and can't travel far off planet without risking getting caught by the Empire.

Ridwan Vars
Jun 10th, 2006, 02:01:28 PM
Yeah, i dont know if that could happen then because my character is just jumping off Dantooine. He could go anyway, but Naboo wouldn't be exactly the place to go right now. I dont want him directly influenced by the whole grouping of Jedi as of now.

That place is just starting up as a new Jedi centere too.

Michele Hawkins
Jun 10th, 2006, 02:33:09 PM
Adia and Lianna are on Umgal now... I'd have to talk it over with her but it may be possible that we could run into eachother as we head towards Coruscant

Ridwan Vars
Jun 10th, 2006, 02:42:25 PM
That'd be fantastic if it could work. If it does, I'll still be here, in the wing.

Michele Hawkins
Jun 10th, 2006, 02:43:54 PM
doh!

^_^;

This is Lianna btw - and I'll letcha know! :D

Ridwan Vars
Jun 13th, 2006, 07:34:50 PM
Well, since my friend Mr. Impatience was wondering...I didnt' find any good reason not to ask.

Anything set in stone yet? Any answer or anything? Hehe, I know...impatient, but I'm really eager! :):D :angel

Vishan Korogoth
Jun 14th, 2006, 02:49:41 PM
Okay, me and Adia are talking. Anyway you can be on Umgal? :D then we can go off togethers ^^

which eventually leads into meeting Serana, Rhianna and Morg

Adia Issoris
Jun 14th, 2006, 02:50:35 PM
We'd probably make a few stops between Coruscant and Umgul. What is your character up to in the most general of senses?

Ridwan Vars
Jun 14th, 2006, 03:21:19 PM
Well, generally he is following all the information he has of the Jedi prior to the Great Jedi Purge. So...hmm, I'd have to say that any place the Jedi were involved in a battle during the Clone Wars he'd be at.

All the info he can find on the Jedi possible, which could vary from an antique shop (old owners that would remember Jedi) and cantina across the backwaters of the galaxy.

I think the best one of them all is Cato Neimodia (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cato_Neimoidia) which is right off of Hydian Way (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hydian_Way) which whould be a trade route that'd take you right on your way from Umgul near Coruscant. Right off the trade route is Cato Neimodia, and makes sense as a stop for both of us.