PDA

View Full Version : Idea

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 9th, 2006, 09:06:20 PM
For those under the command of Captain Lucky :p

In an RP that I am doing as Lianna with Adia, we just used some Empire reform idea as a backdrop for Lianna seeing her sister for the first time on the holovids. Well, part of what Miranda was eloquantly talking about was a voluntary (mandatory) program that would recruit citiizens into the military and also private workers into public works to help rebuild. Basically breaking down the Death Star and using it for parts.

It comes down to a temporary work program with lots of fine print. I had an idea, while talking with Hunk, that Miranda is on the Termagent on tour, promoting the program! She is part of the PR department and her oh so lovely face could help convince people to sign up.

My only problem is what would be the crisis or hook to the story besides me spewing random stuff :)

I do know this would happen after the Bkaura thread since that is outer rim. Figure Miranda would stay close to home and visit inner and mid rim systems

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 12th, 2006, 09:25:41 AM
no thoughts at all?

Khendon Sevon
Jun 12th, 2006, 10:42:24 AM
How about a small rebel force comes out of hyperspace and tries capturing you? That could be fun.

Although, that might be too generic?

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 12th, 2006, 10:44:14 AM
Well, also wanted to know if the idea was good ^^

but yeah that might be a plan B tho

actually, with Khendon taking over... Miranda still would need to meet him eventually. :p

Khendon Sevon
Jun 12th, 2006, 02:18:43 PM
Very true.

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 12th, 2006, 02:23:13 PM
maybe we can work it into the same thread? Trying to follow the Imperial stuff but it's hard for me I'm a quasi member as Miranda. PR relations surely isnt hunting down Jedi and commanding fleets ;)

Maybe during the tour they meet up for ... something! O_o

Khendon Sevon
Jun 12th, 2006, 03:04:14 PM
Tea and biscuits? Side if Jedi blood?

Err... that might be weird.

But, certainly, there are plenty of chances to have a meeting.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 15th, 2006, 07:51:39 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me! Sorry, I don't check this forum very often ^_^;

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 16th, 2006, 11:02:00 AM
lemme talk to Sam and we'll get things going then. Any of Shadow Squad is of course welcomed to participate....

... just need to think of some drama to unfold while on the ship still ... maybe it will come to us as we post :\

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 23rd, 2006, 07:19:50 PM
Anar Work Incentive program

I figured out a name for the program ^_^;

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 24th, 2006, 01:13:41 AM
Awesome :)